SAMIRA S.
Nissan Maxima
04/25/2019
Rip off
Horrible experience. I took car in for alignment. They didnt even do it. Instead told me I needed a whole new front end totalling over $2000. Which I got a second opinion and I dont need all the work they say I do. Then said my roders needed to be resurfaced which I knew 1 did that was on the back they did the ones that were good. I heard him say $16 each I repeated it back. Oreillys charges $15. Turns out it was $60 each. Horrible shop

VS
VIRGIL S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/18/2019
1995 Mazda Miata
Miata is still not running. Your shop held on to it for over a week and a half to replaced the fuel pump. Problem still exists, car still does not start! Or when it starts, the engine shuts off when we turn on the headlights... Now the mechanics are saying, "maybe its the alternator". I'm not exactly beaming with confidence you can finish the work. I may have to cut my losses now and find a more reputable mechanic.

JACLYN S.
11/02/2017
Not pleased
Not pleased at all regarding the outcome of my vehicle. Brought it in running and working fine, but that wasn’t the case when I was to take it home. The manager Steve was sincere and his customer service was great, but I won’t be coming back unfortunately.

BL
Brent L.
Washington
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Brent said this business put something together on his vehicle that fell apart the first day as soon as he picked it up. The owner seemed disturbed that he had taken a vehicle to them that needed fixing.

Micheal C.
Portland, OR
Dodge Ram Wagon
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Micheal said this business was expensive and they were not trustworthy.

jim h.
04/13/2017
dont go here.
don't go here unless you want to be misquoted and then overcharged. Too bad, I was going to bring all my vehicles here for alignments, no way now..