SAMIRA S.
Nissan Maxima
04/25/2019
Rip off
Horrible experience. I took car in for alignment. They didnt even do it. Instead told me I needed a whole new front end totalling over $2000. Which I got a second opinion and I dont need all the work they say I do. Then said my roders needed to be resurfaced which I knew 1 did that was on the back they did the ones that were good. I heard him say $16 each I repeated it back. Oreillys charges $15. Turns out it was $60 each. Horrible shop

VS
VIRGIL S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/18/2019
1995 Mazda Miata
Miata is still not running. Your shop held on to it for over a week and a half to replaced the fuel pump. Problem still exists, car still does not start! Or when it starts, the engine shuts off when we turn on the headlights... Now the mechanics are saying, "maybe its the alternator". I'm not exactly beaming with confidence you can finish the work. I may have to cut my losses now and find a more reputable mechanic.

JACLYN S.
11/02/2017
Not pleased
Not pleased at all regarding the outcome of my vehicle. Brought it in running and working fine, but that wasn’t the case when I was to take it home. The manager Steve was sincere and his customer service was great, but I won’t be coming back unfortunately.

BL
Brent L.
Washington
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Brent said this business put something together on his vehicle that fell apart the first day as soon as he picked it up. The owner seemed disturbed that he had taken a vehicle to them that needed fixing.

Micheal C.
Portland, OR
Dodge Ram Wagon
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Micheal said this business was expensive and they were not trustworthy.

jim h.
04/13/2017
dont go here.
don't go here unless you want to be misquoted and then overcharged. Too bad, I was going to bring all my vehicles here for alignments, no way now..

Yacolt, WA
07/29/2020
Damaged parts from improper tools
Alignment was good, but they decided to use pliers to "tighten" the tie rod ends rather than a hex wrench. This chewed up the nuts so that a regular hex wrench will no longer fit. Disappointing.

CR
CHERI R.
04/15/2020
Excellent service and great customer service 👍.
I have used Matt's mulitiple times and am extremely happy with the service they provide. Steve exceeds in his customer service, I couldn't be happier. They always explain what they are doing so I can understand it.

LL
Logan L.
02/18/2019
Get a price in writing!!
So I've been a mechanic for 45 years. Been busting knuckles and tuning wrenches on cars, trucks and heavy equipment. Always do my own work. But I went and installed a modified lift on my rig. Always do good work, and insure all the correct tools are used. I don't have alignment equipment, so I turned to the pro's!! Called these guys, and told them the situation. I was told lifts are time and material, not the standard $89. Ok. Upon arrival, was told they would measure up and let me know what was taking place, and how much. I believe they did a good alignment. Its a 2018 truck, and the kit was installed very well. The toe was out, and the rest was minor adjustments. Went to pay for it, and was told it's $340.....What?? Then he reduced it to $245 because I explained they would call and let me know how much. I'm ok with the amount paid, and the service provided. Then I get home, and inspect the work, and clearly some type of pliers were used on adjusting my tie rods. The fasteners were all chewed up and paint missing. I always use the correct tools when doing a job. That to me was a significant flaw of a professional shop. Unfortunately for me, I won't return now for future business. The guys seemed nice, and I'm sure for some folks this type of thing does not matter. But on a $37k rig, my expectations were not met.

02/10/2020
Overpriced labor for jobs that take less than 5 min
Overpriced labor for jobs that take less than 5 min

ROBERT B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/31/2019
I really appreciate the explanation of everything that needed to be done
I thought the place was a bit spendy for the average working man or woman.. I never saw the parts they removed which bothered me because you don't know if they really replaced them or not? If you have lots of money this is the place for you ?

TD
TIM D.
GMC Pickup
03/04/2019
Parts Price Markup
Thank you for changing my oil and the 2 downstream O2 sensors in my 1997 GMC. You did it quickly and on time. However, when I dropped my truck off, I was told you would be installing Denso O2 sensors, and that was why the price per sensor was $72.27. Instead, you installed Bosch sensors. That is fine because Bosch is a well recognized name, but the Bosch sensors cost $28.79 from Rockauto and $43.49 from Baxter's Auto. Assuming that your price was closer to the Rockauto price, your markup on the price of each sensor exceeded 100%. And that does not include the 1/2 each of labor charged to unscrew the old ones and screw in the new ones. Total time would probably have been closer to a half hour for both.

Dave S.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Dave said the business didn't fix his breaks properly. They fixed the rear breaks and its still squeaking. He would have recommended the business up until now.

David P.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
David said he had to take his vehicle back in because of a front end problem. He is now noticing that the alignment is a little off so he will be taking it back in.

JE
Jim E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he was set for 2 hours for a wheel balancing. He was treated well. He found them online. They could not fix it so he was charged half of the price.