Yacolt, WA
07/29/2020
Damaged parts from improper tools
Alignment was good, but they decided to use pliers to "tighten" the tie rod ends rather than a hex wrench. This chewed up the nuts so that a regular hex wrench will no longer fit. Disappointing.

02/10/2020
Overpriced labor for jobs that take less than 5 min
Overpriced labor for jobs that take less than 5 min

ROBERT B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/31/2019
I really appreciate the explanation of everything that needed to be done
I thought the place was a bit spendy for the average working man or woman.. I never saw the parts they removed which bothered me because you don't know if they really replaced them or not? If you have lots of money this is the place for you ?

SAMIRA S.
Nissan Maxima
04/25/2019
Rip off
Horrible experience. I took car in for alignment. They didnt even do it. Instead told me I needed a whole new front end totalling over $2000. Which I got a second opinion and I dont need all the work they say I do. Then said my roders needed to be resurfaced which I knew 1 did that was on the back they did the ones that were good. I heard him say $16 each I repeated it back. Oreillys charges $15. Turns out it was $60 each. Horrible shop

LL
Logan L.
02/18/2019
Get a price in writing!!
So I've been a mechanic for 45 years. Been busting knuckles and tuning wrenches on cars, trucks and heavy equipment. Always do my own work. But I went and installed a modified lift on my rig. Always do good work, and insure all the correct tools are used. I don't have alignment equipment, so I turned to the pro's!! Called these guys, and told them the situation. I was told lifts are time and material, not the standard $89. Ok. Upon arrival, was told they would measure up and let me know what was taking place, and how much. I believe they did a good alignment. Its a 2018 truck, and the kit was installed very well. The toe was out, and the rest was minor adjustments. Went to pay for it, and was told it's $340.....What?? Then he reduced it to $245 because I explained they would call and let me know how much. I'm ok with the amount paid, and the service provided. Then I get home, and inspect the work, and clearly some type of pliers were used on adjusting my tie rods. The fasteners were all chewed up and paint missing. I always use the correct tools when doing a job. That to me was a significant flaw of a professional shop. Unfortunately for me, I won't return now for future business. The guys seemed nice, and I'm sure for some folks this type of thing does not matter. But on a $37k rig, my expectations were not met.

VS
VIRGIL S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/18/2019
1995 Mazda Miata
Miata is still not running. Your shop held on to it for over a week and a half to replaced the fuel pump. Problem still exists, car still does not start! Or when it starts, the engine shuts off when we turn on the headlights... Now the mechanics are saying, "maybe its the alternator". I'm not exactly beaming with confidence you can finish the work. I may have to cut my losses now and find a more reputable mechanic.

JACLYN S.
11/02/2017
Not pleased
Not pleased at all regarding the outcome of my vehicle. Brought it in running and working fine, but that wasn’t the case when I was to take it home. The manager Steve was sincere and his customer service was great, but I won’t be coming back unfortunately.

BL
Brent L.
Washington
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Brent said this business put something together on his vehicle that fell apart the first day as soon as he picked it up. The owner seemed disturbed that he had taken a vehicle to them that needed fixing.

Micheal C.
Portland, OR
Dodge Ram Wagon
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Micheal said this business was expensive and they were not trustworthy.

jim h.
04/13/2017
dont go here.
don't go here unless you want to be misquoted and then overcharged. Too bad, I was going to bring all my vehicles here for alignments, no way now..

WS
WALT S.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/04/2021
Service was great
Thank you for helping with my car. I really appreciate the tech who stayed overtime as my car took a lot of time to do. It was very much appreciated. 👍 THANK YOU!!! Steve, thanks for your customer service. Friendly and explains thing really well. Double thumbs up!!!

MATT H.

CHRIS L.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2021
Fantastic Service, great people
Matt's Alignment has been in business a long time. They are comfortable and confident in their services, and the people are personable and easy to interact with. Thanks!

CA
CHARLEEN A.
Kia Soul
03/19/2021
Amazing people and service
they always go above and beyond to take care of me and my family

BOB S.
Acura TL
03/16/2021
Matt’s is a great auto shop for all your needs
Matt, Steve are always looking out for us! They have been taking care out my family’s cars for many years. Honesty and fair.