Yacolt, WA
07/29/2020
Damaged parts from improper tools
Alignment was good, but they decided to use pliers to "tighten" the tie rod ends rather than a hex wrench. This chewed up the nuts so that a regular hex wrench will no longer fit. Disappointing.

CR
CHERI R.
04/15/2020
Excellent service and great customer service 👍.
I have used Matt's mulitiple times and am extremely happy with the service they provide. Steve exceeds in his customer service, I couldn't be happier. They always explain what they are doing so I can understand it.

LL
Logan L.
Vancouver, WA
02/18/2019
Get a price in writing!!
So I've been a mechanic for 45 years. Been busting knuckles and tuning wrenches on cars, trucks and heavy equipment. Always do my own work. But I went and installed a modified lift on my rig. Always do good work, and insure all the correct tools are used. I don't have alignment equipment, so I turned to the pro's!! Called these guys, and told them the situation. I was told lifts are time and material, not the standard $89. Ok. Upon arrival, was told they would measure up and let me know what was taking place, and how much. I believe they did a good alignment. Its a 2018 truck, and the kit was installed very well. The toe was out, and the rest was minor adjustments. Went to pay for it, and was told it's $340.....What?? Then he reduced it to $245 because I explained they would call and let me know how much. I'm ok with the amount paid, and the service provided. Then I get home, and inspect the work, and clearly some type of pliers were used on adjusting my tie rods. The fasteners were all chewed up and paint missing. I always use the correct tools when doing a job. That to me was a significant flaw of a professional shop. Unfortunately for me, I won't return now for future business. The guys seemed nice, and I'm sure for some folks this type of thing does not matter. But on a $37k rig, my expectations were not met.