DO
Dianna O.
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2019
Reliable Efficient and Honest
This team is the best! Amazing, friendly office staff, top notch mechanics and fair business practices. After too many bad experiences with others in Longview we have finally found our Go To garage.

Tyler S.
12/10/2019
Great company
They’re great to work

ED
Eric D.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Volvo V60
11/27/2019
My car was making a whining noise - so I drove straight to Bob's. They ordered the part and fit me into their busy schedule. It was done within a day!
I am very grateful for the courteous and friendly service I get every time I go to Bob's. They are quick to identify the issue and do their very best to repair it within a reasonable time.

SF
Steve F.
Vancouver, WA
11/26/2019
Dependable experience
Can always rely on the team at Bob's Lil Car to provide a consistently great customer service experience and get the fix right the first time!

BT
Brigid T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/15/2019
Brakes
Other than sticker shock again, fast service and back on the road. By now they should know my Avalanche inside and out.
Thank you Ken and crew for the quick reliable service, have a good weekend :D

Molly R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Molly said the business did the work she asked them to do but the problem is still there. The employees are nice people.
Laurie I. from Bobs Lil Car Hospital responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to repair the water leak on your car, however the leaking windshield we found is a service we do not provide. Look foward to serving you in the future.

PL
Pat L.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff did a real good service.

John C.
10/29/2019
Bobs Little Car Hospital got my old truck running 😁
I got the crazy idea of getting my father’s 1983 F150, which sat idle for 14 years, running again. Bob and his superb crew did it. It took a lot, but Bobs Little Car kept me in the loop on what it needed. They started with all the major stuff to get it running and on a second visit completed items to get it even better. It’s now back on the road and running great.

TK
Tim K.
Winlock, WA
Mercury Cougar
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did a great job.

JI
Josh I.
Jeep Patriot
10/23/2019
Bobs Lil Car Hospital has been my go-to shop for many years. I have never been dissatisfied with their service and would recommend them to anyone who wants excellent and honest service.

GC
Gerry C.
Clatskanie, OR
Mazda
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the business did their best, they didn't get the vehicle going, but they didn't have enough information on the vehicle. They had low prices and it was good. He stated he thought they did what they could've done and that it was a hard vehicle to work on.

Chase C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Chase said the business did excellent work. They were very timely and the price was fair.

Jon C.
Bristol, RI
09/27/2019
Resurrected Truck
After tinkering with my father’s 1983 F150 which hadn’t been started in 14 years, we got it out of the driveway and onto a trailer and took it to Bob’s Little Car Hospital. It needed a lot of work, brakes, ball joints, U joints, valve cover gaskets, shocks, main seal, gas tank, and tune up and adjustment among other things. They kept me up to date on progress and cost, and I can’t believe it’s back on the road and running very well. Thank you so much Bob’s Little Car Hospital.

Jill B.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2019
Oil Change
People friendly, efficient, good work. I like being in the computer and getting a reminder that it is time to come in. Also, recommendations for needed service. Can add that in the computer and schedule it with the next oil change.

Jean M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/15/2019
Communication
I appreciate your communicating with me the problems with my vehicle and the necessary steps to correct them. I trust the employees and their knowledge.

BL
Bill L.
Ford Fiesta
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was fabulous, the employees did a great job and the price was fair.

Skip W.
Chevrolet S-10
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Skip said the staff are good at what they do.

John H.
Ford Cab
09/06/2019 Category: Service
John said that they did everything he asked. There were no problems and it was convenient.

Darcie L.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Darcie said the vehicle went there for something totally different and when it came out , it was running in bad shape. She added it was fine when it went in.
Laurie I. from Bobs Lil Car Hospital responded on 09/24/2019

After repairing the fuel leak the technician and Bob noticed the vehicle was not running correctly.  We did check several things including valve adjustment and spark plugs.  It would need further diagnostics but the customer did not authorized.  We didn't charge for the 2 hours nor the spark plugs.  We are very sorry the customer is unhappy but we cannot continue to work for free.  We are very sorry she is not happy with our work.  Darcie is a valued customer and we will continue to work hard to regain her trust.