SP
Shirley P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the staff is friendly, personable, and she is very happy with the service she receives.

KT
Kenneth T.
Winlock, WA
12/04/2018
Best shop in town
Good service and good people make this my place for auto repair

BA
Bob A.
11/28/2018
Competent, Caring
We wouldn't take our cars for maintenance anywhere other than Bob's Lil Car Hospital. The work is done by competent mechanics, and we know we can trust their honesty. They gladly answer any questions we have. Office staff is so friendly. You can trust this business to do their best to serve your car needs.

DT
Dale T.
Rainier, OR
Suzuki SX4
11/25/2018
Good, honest service in a timely manner
They couldn't find anything wrong that had to do with the reason why I brought my car in. They were honest and didn't make anything up. They did a courtesy check, and found something that needed attention that will keep me safe and the car running hopefully for many more years.

DN
Don N.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff is very attentive and the work is efficient.

Larry S.
Dodge Dakota
11/13/2018
Great Value as Always
We come to Longview about twice a year to visit parents. On these visits We need to take care of maintenance of the folks vehicles they are unable physically of financially to do this for themselves anymore. We needed a repair shop that would do right by us for the repairs. We trust Bob's to do this, they are always up front about what is wrong, and what can be looked at later. I trust these people, they have always been a great resource. Thanks again Guy's!!!

Cheri H.
Castle Rock, WA
Ford Expedition
11/12/2018
Got me in right away
Great service, quick to get me in and back out on the road again.

WP
Wil P.
Silverlake, WA
Mazda 626
11/12/2018
Electrical repair
Electric repair was made to my satisfaction. However no one tried to upsale any needed work. I didn’t know I needed an oil change until I read my paper work. I would of had them do it while my car was there.

David L.
Kia Optima
11/08/2018
Honesty and Helpful service advise is their way...
Honesty and Helpful service advise is their way...
They are always truthful and give an estimate up front about what to expect in cost, downtime and what else may need to be done.

HS
Hakam S.
Geo Prizm
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hakam said he would recommend this business for service.

FH
Floyd H.
Castle Rock, WA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said he would recommend the business for service.

GG
Gary G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/05/2018
Turning lemons into lemonade
Our Volkswagen Jetta TDI was not running well. It had not been seen by a mechanic since 2008. Like a little old man, it kept moving more and more slowly, until we were afraid to take it on any major roads. My husband was hoping that Bob's Lil Car Hospital would be able to get it running well enough for us to get to a car dealer to trade it in. They did such an awesome job of tuning it up and repairing 10 years of neglect that my husband no longer desires to trade it in on a newer model. It has all the zip and get up and go that it had when it was new. The best part, it was all repaired for a reasonable price and in a timely manner. We love Bob's Lil Car Hospital!

KH
Kerry H.
10/31/2018
Exceeded my expectations on time and cost.
They got my truck done as quickly . Silver CD a problem and saved me money from the estimate by being creative.

Sarah C.
10/25/2018
Always a Great Experience!!
I always feel safer leaving Bobs Lil Car Hospital after my routine oil change and overall inspection. They always go above and beyond to make sure I know what’s happening with my vehicle and I feel that they truly want to make sure my truck is in good shape to be safe on the road.

Jeffrey B.
Rosburg, WA
Mercedes-Benz 240D
10/23/2018
MB 240 Trouble
I like the small business attitude of Bob’s. They answered my questions and gave me a detailed account of the problem with my car quickly. They gave me options and did not over charge.

Dean H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2018
AC evaluation
The evaluation was very thorough and complete. Will consider doing the work in the future and feel it would be done professionally.

Jeff G.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they do good work.

BC
Brenda C.
10/16/2018
Quick and fixed
Driving older vehicles with high mileage, I expect things to go wrong sometimes. It is a blessing to have a place that quickly gets me back on the road with a minimum of disruption to my life! Both of my cars have over 200,000 and keep me going. Thank you!

SP
Steven P.
Jaguar XJ
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff was slow at returning his call.

John D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2018 Category: Service
John said the service is always the best.