Kalama, WA
Lexus RX 400h
03/04/2021
Great Job
They are always so thorough and call you to let you know the cost of the work before doing it.

BT
Brigid T.
Castle Rock, WA
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/03/2021
Always the best Service
As always superb service and quick!

DF
David F.
Longview, WA
03/01/2021
Reliable mechanics
We appreciate the communication we receive from Bobs. Only necessary work is done, and we are left with a comprehensive review and list of work needed and done. Friendly staff too.

Cheryl W.
Dodge Charger
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff at this business always treats her good.

YM
Yolanda M.
Lincoln MKX
02/26/2021
Superior service!!!
My check engine light came on and after the dealership informed me it would be 2 weeks before they could even LOOK at my car I was referred to Bob’s Lil Car Hospital. One call and they made me feel more at ease and confident in their service than in the 13 years I have been going to the dealership who didn’t have time for me. M car was repaired the same day and I was made to feel like part if their family. I can’t praise every employee there enough! They are the epitome of excellent customer service! Thank you for caring and exceeding my expectations.

Debbie L.
smart fortwo
02/26/2021
Wow! Best Lil’Car repair...on my Lil’Smartcar!
Thank goodness my friends recommended Lil’Car repair!
Friendly. Courteous.. Thorough. Fast.
Great price for all my fixes!
Definitely recommend! 100%
I’ve found my go-to repair shop!

TL
Toby L.
02/25/2021
Ken is the man.
Brought my 2007 Chevy Silverado in because the engine was misfiring. Ken called me and explained what was going on. Instead of trying to sell me on something that I didn’t need. Ken cut right to it and told me exactly what I needed to do. I have taken this vehicle to him before and would continue with my other vehicles.

Longview, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2021
Very friendly service, genuinely concerned for my safety and preventive care.

Krista M.
02/23/2021
The People at Bob's Lil' Car Hospital
The people at Bob's Lil' Car Hospital make it "the place of choice" for all my car care needs. In the twenty years I have been going to them, I have never been disappointed or upset with any aspect of their business. The receptionists are pleasant and thorough in assessing each situation, and take the time to explain, in detail, any questions I may have. The mechanics are top notch professionals who complete the work in a timely, trustworthy and accurate manner. Finally, I never leave feeling like I have been overcharged for work provided. I highly recommend Bob's for anyone needing a car care family.
Sincerely,

GG
Gary G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2021
Customer service and dedication to excellence.
Everyone at Bob’s Lil Car Hospital is very friendly. When I call for an appointment for one of my vehicles, they always seem to be able to get me in on the day I request. In managing several different schedules, this is a godsend! They do their best to keep my vehicles running while staying within my budget. They even let me know if there is something that will need to be replaced, down the line, so I can have the opportunity to save my pennies to get the work done without stressing my budget. They are very much appreciated!!

Cheryl S.
Customer service
The people at Bob’s are friendly and helpful.

Rebecca G.
02/17/2021
Every time I bring my car here I receive outstanding service from a friendly staff.

Larry S.
02/15/2021
Working on my 99 ram 3/4 ton 4x4.
I love this place they help me problem solve things for free. And do great work! Can’t wait to spend my paychecks here. They do the jobs right the first time.

VH
Virginia H.
Clatskanie, OR
Volvo V70
02/15/2021
Good people
Had to stay while car was serviced. Coffee and friendly office people made it easy to pass time.