VS
Victoria S.
Stryker, OH
03/17/2019
Great job
Great job, price is right and speedy

03/17/2019
Customer Service
Do a great job servicing my vehicle. They check it all over completely each time I have my car serviced.
Great customer service over all.

Michelle L.

DT
David T.
Nissan Maxima
03/14/2019 Category: Service
David said the business is perfect. They are good, they know what they are doing and they know how to treat people.

KD
Kathy D.
West Unity, OH
Pontiac G6
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the service was really good. The employees were really friendly.

GP
Gordon P.
02/26/2019
it was late Friday night, my alternator died at an intersection in town. I had my truck towed to Bob's, knowing that they would help me. The tow truck dropped my truck right in front of the service bays that Bob has. I knew the next day was a Saturday so thought I might have my truck good to go by Monday if I was lucky. I dropped my keys in his security envelope and posted them. On the way home I called Bob's and left a voice message, apologizing about the bay door blockage that the tow truck driver had caused and I know it was late notice but my truck had died.
He called me after 4 PM on Saturday telling me it was all done. I knew he should have finished at noon on a Saturday but, if you know Bob, you'll know that he always puts his customers first. What a great guy, patient and skillful, took good care of our truck and had us on our way in a matter of hours.
Bob and the guys at the service station are polite and professional, friendly and sincere. I would not hesitate to recommend them. It's like having three super Uncles that know everything and are always there for you.

Thanks Bob, you're always there for our family.

Chevrolet Cavalier
02/16/2019
Professional service staff.

Jerry M.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry's wife. She said she received good service.

Craig B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/14/2019
professional and care about customers
Honest and hardworking people.

Russell W.
Pontiac Vibe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Russell said that the place has good, prompt service, and they've been going there for years.

VO
Vanessa O.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Vanessa said the business was kind and also efficient.

Marcia C.
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019
Skilled mechanics and. great customer service
Always do the job right. Always pleasant and helpful . Very good at explaining things.

KD
Keith D.
Chrysler 200
01/09/2019
I trust Bob and Mike-
Always pleased going to BOb's Service Center- have gone to Bob and Mike for many years!

Matt H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this business was good at what they do.

Jan S.
Continental, OH
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Jan said that the place was awesome.

Jerry M.
Buick Rendezvous
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said the business always does a good job.

Sue C.
12/20/2018
My car died. Mike came out and had to tow the car to the service center. He called to tell me what was wrong and how much it would cost. When the car was finished, Mike brought the car back to the house for me. Everyone was courteous and friendly. I would not hesitate to call them again.

VS
Victoria S.
Stryker, OH
12/20/2018
Great team
They know their stuff and are so nice

LC
Linda C.
Montpelier, OH
12/14/2018
Professional and friendly service
I trust the professionals at Bob's Repair shop. They provide fast and very reliable service. Once I drop off my vehicle, I can stop worrying, I know they will fix it and that their costs are very reasonable and fair.

Craig B.