NB
Nancy B.
Hyde Park, MA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
The ONLY reason I kept coming to Boch Hyundai was because of Dave Hernandez. He is a class act! Then I met Dave Lopez...he keeps me laughing. I trust those gentlemen in the service area. They give it to you straight...no bull.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you so much for the kind comments and for coming to Boch Hyundai. We appreciate your business!

Marie C.
Quincy, MA
Happy customer
Great service manager and advisor. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Good waiting area
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and letting Hyundai know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

JO
Jacob O.
Rexford, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Great Service, just poor Scheduling
I scheduled an appointment for service a week in advanced because I knew that the part I needed was specialized and might have needed to be ordered. I brought this up with the scheduling department associate on the phone twice while scheduling and was assured that the part would be there when I had my appointment. I was not; I had to reschedule and come back later in the week for the service. This being said, the service associate Christina was wonderful and helped to ensure that I was given the service I needed at the price I was initially told.

Lied when scheduling
I scheduled an appointment for service a week in advanced because I knew that the part I needed was specialized and might have needed to be ordered. I brought this up with the associate on the phone 2 while scheduling and was assured that the part would be there when I had my appointment. I was not; I had to reschedule and come back later in the week for the service.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey and providing honest feedback. I apologize to you that your service visit did not go as planned. I know Christina has worked hard to make it better. If there is anything I can do going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Norwood, MA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and helpful you couldn't ask for better.
Brought my car in for what I thought was a minor repair and a stcker. Unfortunately there were other repairs needed before I could get my sticker. One of the parts had to be ordered. David called me and explained everything and ordered the part to be delivered for the next day. David is more than helpful and so pleasant every time I am there. He gives the best customer service.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

James C.
Norwood, MA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
I worked with a lay at the desk and she was amazingly happy
Great help staff
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Framingham, MA
Updated and clarified review
I appreciate the time, since writing this review, that the staff has taken to reach out to me and make things right. David is a great advisor, for trying to remedy the situation in a timely manner. I do appreciate it. It was never my intent to bash the dealer or the service department, as I know that one mistake can't be blamed on an entire staff. I actually enjoyed working with them.

Will be dropping my car off on Monday to have the problem corrected.

Kinda bummed
The dealership itself is fine, very friendly people, and are courteous and accomadating. I brought my Sonata in for a 45k scheduled service. Left with a car that was fairly noticeably out of alignment. Not sure how that happened, but to say the least I'm not thrilled about having to return to have it redone after just spending almost 400 dollars on the service. and another 250 on a rental car. Only to have my car drive almost worse than when I brought it in.. I drive 30 miles each way to work so I need my vehicle running 100%. However this isn't to knock the entire service department. The advisors are great. David Hernandez is awesome and super nice. I'm sure this probably falls back on the tech who worked on my car. Hopefully he is more careful next time.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

I apologize that your car was not perfect when you picked it up. It is obvious not our intent to have you come back to fix something that wasn't right.

I will make sure that the tech is coached and counseled about the importance of making sure repairs are performed properly.

I know you spoke to my advisor, David, and we assure you that we will make it right for you. Thank you for your time.

RK
Richard K.
Quincy, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
I think the Latino guy that greets me does a fantastic job he’s very polite and very courteous that’s what I like about going there

Jennifer P.
Boston, MA
great service
As always, I recieved amazing service from Hyundai. David is the best liasion Hyndai has! He greets you with a smile, always polite, and gives you recommendations based on your car's potential needs.

Jessica L.

John S.
Dedham, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Convience and they get the work done at a reasonable time. They listen to you....
Christine is always making sure your being taken care of. She's honest and trustworthy. I feel at ease knowing my vehicle will be looked at properly.

Boston, MA
Love Hyundai!
Kristina is the service department is always so pleasant and welcoming. I never have to wait in line to be checked in and they take my car in right away when I have an appointment. My only feedback would be to improve wait times for oil changes and tire rotations. I don’t mind waiting since you have a great waiting room but it was over 2 hours for an oil change which is usually quick. Still happy to return! Thank you for everything and taking great care of my Tucson!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate you filling out the survey and thank you for choosing Boch Hyundai to service your vehicle!

PJ
Patricia J.
Roslindale, MA
David Hernandez
He is always pleasant to work with. Knowledgeable and respectful and courteous.
I've never walked away from getting car serviced feeling like I've been talked into sometype of service I don't need..

Mario S.
Hyde Park, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Awsome
Perfect

David H.
Stoughton, MA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
As usual Dave Hernandez and Brian Ducie made my experience at Boch Hyundai great like always

LT
Louis T.
Roslindale, MA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
All services done well. David is the best. He handled my service and kept me informed