Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

NG
Noemi G.
Norwood, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2021 Category: Service
I'm always welcome with a smile. David makes me feel as if I was his only customer. Very attentive and answers all my questions.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service!

2020 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and great Customer Service
Listening and building a relationship with the customers while new their needs
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Sharon S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great work
Service on my vehicle was great. Check-in with Christina was awesome
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

DK
Dmitry K.
Westwood, MA
04/07/2021 Category: Service
As always - during 20 years of my experience owning Hyundai - I received very detail oriented attitude and professional service. What a great difference to drive a fixed Sonata!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

MA
Matt A.
Mashpee, MA
04/04/2021
Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
I had a professional, efficient and satisfying experience purchasing a lease on a new 2021 Ioniq Plugin Hybrid with the salesman John. In addition, the finance department -my sincere apologies for not remembering the gentleman's name- was equally as professional and accommodating. I started my inquiry online which led to a seamless experience when I walked through the door. John ensured that each time I returned, to the dealership I was able to quickly accomplish my goal quickly, including making my car available on a Wednesday, instead of Friday like was originally planned.
I enjoyed my experience at Boch Hyundai and although I live on the Cape, I would not hesitate to return for any future car purchases!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

GM
George M.
East Walpole, MA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Waiting Room
The waiting area is basic. I would like to see at least a coffee vendor and perhaps multiple videos as time tends to drag while waiting.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Roslindale, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Kona Electric Purchase
The staff and sales person were concise and acted with urgency regarding my purchase. Hope to do business with them in the future.

NB
Nancy B.
Hyde Park, MA
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great Job !
Dave (my fav) and the fellas in the service department are on point. Waiting area is bright and clean. I have no complaints about this visit. I will definitely be going back for my next service appointment.

Marilyn H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
I am always a satisfied customer. I trust the quality care & exceptional service with such an individualized personal touch. "like family". I always look forward to coming back. My vehicle is a VIP handled with precision & attention to detail. I enjoy the efficient system & flow of service checkin & time sensitive delivery upon work completion. Thankyou for all you do. I greatly appreciate it!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

MA
Mildred A.
Hyde Park, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/30/2021 Category: Service
In searching for tires which I don't know anything about, David Hernandez provided me with information on the best tires for my SUV and also for the right price. The tires he recommended are excellent you don't hear any noise when driving on the highway. It is a great feeling to be able to trust and value David's recommendation for my car service. btw, there was no appointments available and he got me a last minute appointment and for that I am absolutely grateful!

Thank you so much.
MAgosto
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

EH
Ed H.
Weymouth, MA
Great experience
Treated me like I had been a costumer for years but was my first visit. Thank you for getting me a rental when my car was taking longer than expected. Nick was awesome !

David H.
Stoughton, MA
03/29/2021 Category: Service
The people who work there
Because of the people that you have working there I would never go to any other Hyundai Service other than Boch.
Dave Hernandez and Brian Ducie are exceptional people and you should be lucky to have them there

Canton, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Service always prompt and attentive