Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

LT
Louis T.
Roslindale, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2021 Category: Service
My car needed service and they were excellent in talking care of all my needs.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service!

Stacy W.
Marshfield, MA
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Family First
What I love about Boch Hyundai is I have always been made to feel like I am a member of the family. The staff is always prepared and able to assist anytime. The service staff always watches out for me and from what I see, anyone who walks in to visit.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Suzette W.
Roslindale, MA
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone here is very friendly. I've been going to the Norwood location for many years and they know me. When I walk through the doors, always a smile and a hello.. Almost like the show Cheers, where everyone knows your name, Hi Suzette...
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

LR
Lorraine R.
Norwood, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Thank you Christina! As always the service department did not disappoint.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

LZ
Lisa Z.
Needham, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2021 Category: Service
The efficiency and professionalism in which my requests are always addressed.
Your service department always addresses my needs. Your customer service skills are absolutely amazing. David from your team always addresses my concerns with the uptmost care and responds so thoroughly that I don't have to question how my car is being serviced. Thank you Lisa
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

WW
William W.
Randolph, MA
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
From the time I arrived until I left I was treated very well.
The service manager was very polite and made me feel like I was welcomed.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Allston, MA
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service !
The service advisor (Christina Burkett) was extremely helpful as always !
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Christina B.
Dedham, MA
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
I have only had my car for 6 months and from the day I leased it to getting my first oil change today I have been made to feel like part of the family. Not like any dealership I’ve ever dealt with. People aren’t fake or pretentious- they genuinely care about your business. It’s so refreshing.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Antonio M.
Stoughton, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2021 Category: Service
5 Stars
Outstanding service. Nick is great.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/11/2021

Sharon, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2021 Category: Service
A SUBSTANDARD DEALERSHIP FOE SURE.
See title review.
Says it all...
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your comments and value you as a customer. We aplogize to you that we were unable to earn a 5 star rating during your last service visit. If you would like to discuss further your service visit in hopes that we may improve our service process, please don't hesitate to contact me. Our goal is no unhappy customers. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Joao G.
Hyde Park, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Christina was great as always. Top notch service!

Lexington, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Costumer service
Excellent job and c costumer service

SJ

RJ
Raeford J.
Brookline, MA
06/27/2021 Category: Service
The workers are very helpful
The workers and the service is very good.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

GC
Gordon C.
Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Headliner repair
In response to my June 26, 2021 review. The dealership was very quick to respond and reached out to me with a scheduled repair date and proposed the repair will be at no cost to me. I'm very pleased with the response and will write a further review after the repair is complete.

06/26/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
Worse service department experience ever
NS
Nicholas S. from Boch Hyundai responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your comments and value you as a customer. We apologize to you that we were unable to earn a 5 star rating during your last service visit. If you would like to discuss further your service visit in hopes that we may improve our service process, please don't hesitate to contact me. Our goal is no unhappy customers. Thank you for your time in this matter.