( 1993 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7246413/5Overall Rating 4.7246413/5Overall Rating 4.7246413/5Overall Rating 4.7246413/5rating 4.7246413
Overall Rating 2.30435/5Overall Rating 2.30435/5rating 2.30435rating 2.30435rating 2.30435

VZ
Valeria Z.
Quincy, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent

Micheal S.
Roslindale, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Stag was great, on time service, well set expectations, and on time completion.

Easy.

Dedham, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
I do business with Boch Hyundai because of the service department. They make me feel comfortable, explain everything and are very professional. David Hernandez is a wonderful example of what a service professional should be. He is a real asset to your dealership
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Christopher W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
They keep a record on me and my car, like they care.
they take care of you while they fix your car, a place to relax, have coffee, snacks, and TV.

Marilyn C.
MA
Dave Hernandez
Awesome service. I only go to Boch for the service team

NG
Noemi G.
Norwood, MA
Great experience
I was greeted with a big smile from David Hernandez. Asked me how he could help. Gathered all my information and sent my car in for the service I requested. I did not have a long wait.
I was very pleased with their professionalism and for caring for me as a person.
Keep up the good work.

MA
Mildred A.
Hyde Park, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service
David Hernandez has the ability to provide positive experiences to customers, such as services range from one-on-one interactions and goes beyond to resolve customer issues.

very happy with the service.

LW
Linda W.
Walpole, MA
Great service department
Quick friendly service!
Oil change and tire rotation
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Mary W.
Westwood, MA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
All Staff
Staff all of them a pleasure to deal with. Answers questions well and kindly. Well informed with product knowledge.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

JE
Jeffrey E.
Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my needs. Wish prime Hyundai south was still open much closer to home but don’t mind coming here.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Your business is welcomed and we loiok forward to your next visit!

David H.
Stoughton, MA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The peopke
The service and personality of the employees is always special. Dave Hernandez and Brian Ducie are absolutely fabulous
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

VO
Valeriy O.
Canton, MA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was very knowledgeable and polite
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit in the future.

Richard G.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional Services
I was able to book my appointment, in advance, time and service requests.
When I arrived they already had my information in the computer. They verified my request, gave me a time estimate and a cost.
They finished on time and cost. They reviewed the work with me to ensure that I understood what was done and I was satisfied.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Rafael R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
David Hernandez answered all my questions and provided me with a class act service.
I'm definitely recommending to friends to stop by the dealer
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Waltham, MA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Regular quarterly service
As always, great service and my Christina always kept me updated
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hyde Park, MA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
issue not resolved
The customer service personal Dave provided excellent service. He followed up, took initiative to try to resolve issues.

Regardless of his efforts, the issue with my vehicle is still the same. Hyundai keeps charging me and My issue still not resolved.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I apologize to you that you were unable to score us higher than a 2 star.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say your issues are still not resolved. Please contact me or David so that we may be able to resolve your concern.

Cynthia M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
David Hernandez's exceptional service
David Hernandez has been my service rep for many years and his courteous, knowledgeable and helpful qualities are what every member of Boch Hyundai should strive for. David always welcomes you with a smile, he always discusses and explains any additional work that has to be done. He lets you know if it must be done immediately or if it can wait for your next service appointment. He goes over every charge on your bill and explains it. The only times I have been dissatisfied with my service visits have been when David is not there. As long as David remains at Boch Hyundai, you will get 5 stars and a returning customer. He goes beyond the call of duty as far as I'm concerned. Every dealership should have a David Hernandez.

John P.
Walpole, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
First Class
Boch Hyundai has always served me well. Their service reps know what they are doing and pay attention. I had a scheduled maintenance with a good bit to do and was in on time and out in a reasonable time. Felt like a new car.

Norwood, MA
Great Service as usual @Boch Hyundai
I brought in my 2018 Hyundai in for 12,000 mile service. As usual, the staff was professional and courteous, the waiting room was clean and quiet and the service was completed at a reasonable price and in reasonable w time period

LG
Lucie G.
Sharon, MA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Dave was very professional
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business!