Cleophus S.
Mattapan, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
The service department
Boch has great service advisors.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service!

KD
Kristina D.
Weymouth, MA
10/17/2020
Great Service Team
Both Christina and David were super helpful when I brought my car in for repairs. They worked extra hard and secured warranty and recall service on different parts of my car. They were up front with me regarding any additional service needed and gave accurate pricing. I really appreciate both of their assistance during such a stressful time. I highly recommend coming here and when I am ready to buy another car plan on shopping Boch Norwood first.

Marilyn C.
MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Goid
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

As always, we appreciate your business!

NB
Nancy B.
Hyde Park, MA
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Nick was a great service advisor. It was my first time meeting him, but he made my early morning appointment a breeze. He and his team had me in and out within an hour.

Jesus S.
Mattapan, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2020 Category: Service
the personal service is so great
fantastic

Auburndale, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Warning about a Poker face from the service advisors
I was in the service department to fix the defected parts, such as the driver seat and the driver's side of the door/window cus of massive wind noise.
1. Lack of/ no communication between service advisors.
I met/discussed my car's status with 3 different advisors, and I had to explain the status of my car repeat and repeat. They did not write down and did not relay the information to another when the advisor was off day.
2. The service advisor refused to fix the defected parts even their technician found out the source of the wind noise from.
They knew that there were defected parts, and they tasted to prove their thought. They found out the defected parts, but they did not fix them. Just leave the problem, and they blamed the Hyundai HQ.
I purchased the car about 3month ago from the same dealership.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and letting Hyundai know how we did. Unfortunately, we fell short of meeting your expectations and I apologize to you for that. We value you as a customer and respect your valuable time. If there is anything I can do to put us in a better light, please don't hesitate to contact me.

KG
Kathleen G.
Norwood, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
I have been going there for years and dealing with the same great group of people. Always helpful. Always professional. David Hernandez is the best.

WF
Walter F.
Woburn, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Walter F.
I guess I got spoiled by having service being done at the previous location. (For 7 years), and I have to get familiar with traveling another 4 miles. Quality service by the manager and service advisor keep me coming back. Why? Because I trust them. Thank you Steve and David.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

CO
Cary O.
Canton, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Location
Cleaner more appealing place than previous site
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

West Roxbury, MA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
ok
Locating the service area was challenging for a first time visitor. To my surprise there was a 3% fee to use your charge card. Disappointing to not get it a car wash with service visit. Due to COVID-19 there were no amenities available.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Positive or negative, the survey is a valuable tool in how we constantly fine tune our service process. Unfortunately, we fell way short of our 5 star goal and I apologize to you for that. My goal is no unhappy customers. If there is anything I can do to put us in a better light in your eyes, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is our wish that you continue to come to Boch Hyundai for your service. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Waltham, MA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Last visit
Christina provided great customer service as usual!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

PD
Paul D.
Foxboro, MA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
I keep my vehicle serviced at Boch Hyundai due to service rep David Hernandez. He is honest and professional. David is about preventative maintenance rather than unnecessary sell ups.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/20/2020

We appreciate your business as always and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!