Overall Rating 4.6511644/5Overall Rating 4.6511644/5Overall Rating 4.6511644/5Overall Rating 4.6511644/5rating 4.6511644
Overall Rating 2.30233/5Overall Rating 2.30233/5rating 2.30233rating 2.30233rating 2.30233

09/22/2018 Category: Service

Dedham, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy and Accomodating
Christina and David are both absolutely terrific, accommodating and incredibly helpful. I trust them both completely with my 2 Hyundai’s and am always confident with their service and advice. The mechanics are also terrific!!
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 star rating! We strive to provide all our clients with exceptional customer service experience each time. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you back again soon.

David H.
Stoughton, MA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I call for a appointment and Dave schedules it right away then I get excellent service on my vehicle quicker than I’d expect too

Michelle B.
Weymouth, MA
very accommodating
I had to reschedule several times in a week. Everyone I spoke with was very understanding and helpful. I was greeted at the door and was promptly checked in. I especially appreciate the shuttle service.

Joan S.
Dedham, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Department
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable

Easton, MA
Customer service
Everyone does the best possible to make it an enjoyable experience

Charlotte, NC
Service staff
Consistently attentive

EM
Edward M.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
David Hernandez in Service Dept.
As usual, David set up an appointment for my Sonata 6 month oil change for me. I was in and out in about one hour. He's been taking care of me for years. and now also my Son's Elantra as well. David is top shelf and the reason I keep coming back.
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

TH
Thomas H.
West Roxbury, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service,the people,the professionalism..
The service was (top notch)
I was in+out in(90mins.)flat..
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Janyce M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Janyce M
The visit was great from start to finish. In the service dep't, David Hernandez, is a wonderful representative for Boch Hyundai, he is very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. I always enjoy my appointments!!!

VA
Veronica A.
Providence, RI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The most important thing is that it's close to my work place. I have worked with David H. for about 4 years now and it is always a pleasure.
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 4 star rating! We strive to provide all our clients with exceptional customer service experience each time. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you back again soon.

TP
Thomas P.
Millis, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
When I am getting maintenance done on my vehicle I want to go some place where I am treated with respect and not just told what I am getting for my car but a shop who will take the time to educate me on what they feel my vehicle needs and then let me make the decision.

NK
Narendra K.
Stoughton, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
It took quite long to finish the work.

Jean Paul R.

Walpole, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
First Class
Service Rep was on the ball; everything was done in relatively short order. It is always a confidence-builder when the service reps know what needs to be done.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate kind comments and thank you for your business!

Steve Richardson
(781)769-6200

MT
Michael T.
Franklin, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service called
It was easy in and easy out. The service person was very friendly and easy to work with.
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

RL
Rita L.
Hyde Park, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
keeps me informed of progess of work
Courteous and very friendly staff
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

James R.
Norwood, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Jonai N., Customer Relations Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018