Overall Rating 4.6545431/5Overall Rating 4.6545431/5Overall Rating 4.6545431/5Overall Rating 4.6545431/5rating 4.6545431
Overall Rating 2.30909/5Overall Rating 2.30909/5rating 2.30909rating 2.30909rating 2.30909

Marie B.
Roslindale, MA
03/24/2019 Category: Service
front desk customer service David Hernandez always considerate and kind.
always have enjoyed my Hyundai cars so far have not had any problems.

Darryl S.
Cambridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Almost
I am very pleased with my vehicle. However, this time was a little disappointing. I could not get my automatic emergency brake system fixed at this time and was not made a follow up appointment to get the problem fixed. Thanks for the service you guys have done so far.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Carolina R.
West Roxbury, MA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I like bringing my car here because people like David make the whole experience a comfortable one and non-threatening at all, particularly for people like me, who have limited knowledge about cars. Also, David's friendly approach is very refreshing and I trust he will do everything to help and find the best options for me.

Mattapan, MA
Customer Friendly
For over seven years, I have been receiving the same warm, friendly, no-hassle service experience from the folks at Boch Hyundai. There customer service and technical competency are next to none.

Hanover, MA
Prices
Your prices are way tooo high compare to other places

KG
Kathleen G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience always
Always an awesome experience with David Hernandez

Sharon, MA
Another Great Experience
Another great experience as I was greeted by name as I walked in. I was promptly taken care of and on my way in no time.

Melissa R.
West Roxbury, MA
Friendly Staff
Christine is always so accommodating and friendly. She was able to honor a 10% discount that I have frequently received in the last 3 years of service at this dealership, which was very much appreciated.

A great experience!
I was able to book my appointment quickly and conveniently. My car was taken in immediately upon my arrival and work was completed exactly when promised. Thank you!

Chintan S.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Christina was terrific as usual
No problems with the Service. As always, Christina is very patient and kind. She makes it her priority that you get the fastest and best service possible. Very clear with her communication. Good experience with the service department of Boch Hyundai.

With the sales team, not so much. But I've already had my complaint with them (one of my older reviews). They responded that they will get back to me but they never did. Not even a try :).

Sharon, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Getting an estimate for necessary service only
Asked for an estimate for a certain problem only. Got one for that and far more - wipers- which I can install myself-$45-50. No thanks.

Good morning:

i want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent service visit. I apologize to you for failing to meet your expectations. I assure you that is not our intent. Our goal is no unhappy customers. I would like to discuss in detail your service visit and figure out how we can make it up to you and more importantly how we can prevent a similar situation from happening in the future. Thank you again for your time.

Sergy C.
Hyde Park, MA
Always great customer services
I always get a great welcome from the staff specially Christina very helpful always take care of me every time I go to the location and very helpful staff thank you guys .

Boston, MA
Overall Great
Friendly, Welcoming, and on time
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey!

Adrian S.
Dedham, MA
good effcient service
I was treated very courteously and I was done in the amount of time promised

Matthew L.
Abington, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
For great service, see David Hernandez.
I brought my Hyundai Elantra to Clay...err Boch Hyundai recently for service. I have to say that dealing with David Hernandez (my service advisor) that he is the best in the service business by far. This is not taking anything away from the other advisors but dealing with David over the years has really just proved that he is the best in the business. Received great service, was communicated with at all times and the car was repaired after not that long of a wait.

Roslindale, MA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and professional service
Emilyrose G. was my Service Advisor and she was both professional and friendly. She offered me repair options for my vehicle and I opted to have everything done that she suggested based on the technician's advice. The repairs on my vehicle, including new tires, were completed in the timeframe promised. I remain very pleased with the service in general and will certainly return to Boch when I need anything pertaining to my vehicle. Emilyrose G. is an invaluable asset to any organization!!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey!

MF
Maureen F.
Quincy, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They keep you informed and are very friendly and professional
Friendly informative helpful staff
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business!

Richard M.
Medfield, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Warranty work done efficiently
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey! We appreciate your business!

SR
Sarah R.
Stoughton, MA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
From the minute I walked into the Service Department for my appointment I received great customer service. My only wish is that there was a drive in service to drop off your car. There is never anywhere to park when arriving for your appointment. Also the service department is very dated.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey! We appreciate your business!