( 2030 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5rating 4.7397226
Overall Rating 2.34247/5Overall Rating 2.34247/5rating 2.34247rating 2.34247rating 2.34247

BR
Barbara R.
Dedham, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/01/2019 Category: Service
David took care of me, as always!

Andrew B.
Holbrook, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
great job
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and letting Hyundai know how we are doing. We appreciate your business! Maybe next time we will deserve a 5 star rating!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Transparency
Great service and transparency as to what my vehicle needed

CD
Charlene D.
Weymouth, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area with vending machines.
I had great service

Customer service
David Hernandez is terrific.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you very much for filling out the survey! We appreciate your business and the fact you choose Boch Hyundai for your car's service!

Dianna P.
Roslindale, MA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Christina in the front service desk was amazingly personable
I only wish the car was detailed/washed before being returned to me, even just hosed down would be ok just to shine it up or freshened a bit.

Jennifer D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Personalized Service
Christina has always been honest, informative, and very helpful with all aspects of the service experience, and I would highly recommend Boch Hyundai service because of her!!

DE
Donna E.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Boch Hyundai!!!
My overall experience at Boch Hyundai was Great- friendly service representative.

Canton, MA

VS
Vanessa S.
Attleboro, MA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
When my engine seized in my 2012 Sonata while driving with my 3 month old daughter in the car, I called the dealership immediately. They had me off the road and at the dealership with my vehicle after service hours on a Friday within 20 minutes. They gave me a loaner overnight to get me through to the next day when the rental company opened. They provided me with a rental the entire length of my service (over a month waiting for the engine), kept me informed and up to date on what was going on, and got it covered through Hyundai 100% due to a recall. Christina was a pleasure to work with, as was David and Steve the manager. Will definitely come back for all my service needs in the future.

Janis M.
Medfield, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Boch Hyundai Service Department
David Hernandez is excellent to work with. He is a caring, honest, and thoughtful person who treats us and his other customers with a great deal of respect. He also updates us with results as the repairs are being made, so there are no financial surprises. The repair technicians also do an excellent job when repairing our vehicles.

James R.
Norwood, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2019 Category: Service
The people
Christina was so helpful. I never knew you had a shuttle and Christina told me about this. I used it to do some shopping Ray was so nice and cheerful. Got my stuff done when I returned my car was ready

Watertown, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Only disapointment was appointment overload.
Only disappointment was appointment overload.

John C.
Braintree, MA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
3 Stars is generous... Not going back here
Below average facility with even less parking. No loaners available for a service totaling 6 days... I won’t be bringing my Genesis back here.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your service visit. I apologize to you that you were unhappy regarding your service visit. If there is anything I can do to make it right, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We value you as a customer and our goal is the best possible customer satisfaction. Thank you.

Quincy, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
I just wish it was closer to me
Over all everyone was very nice and professional good job

Janine H.
Boston, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
The woman at the desk saves the day
An oil change and tire rotation took over two hours. And the facilities and amenities need much improvement (old and dingy facilities, no loaner car or beverages such as decaf or seltzer).
But the woman at the desk really held it all together- doing the work of 2 or 3 people and keeping everyone happy to the best of her ability. She was a star. She helped me get a shuttle and kept me informed throughout the lengthy wait. I wish I could remember her name.

MF
Maureen F.
Quincy, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
pleasant helpful associates

Waltham, MA
My last service
Great customer service provided by Christina.

Donna B.