Jim B.
San Bernardino, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business is informative. The technician gave him a quote for what he thought was wrong with the vehicle. He was correct and stuck to the quote.

RV
Ruben V.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said the service was okay.

Ray W.
Nissan Armada
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business does a good job but they are priced too high.

Katie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Dodge Charger
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Katie said it was good, she was satisfied with the business and they had great service.

SL
Sheila L.
Cadillac SRX
10/06/2019
Rear Bearing Replacement on my SRX
I had my vehicle serviced by the Cadillac dealer but didn't trust their recommendations, so I took my SRX to Bolger Brothers to be checked for needed repairs. One of the repairs identified by the dealer was also identified by Bolger Bros. The dealer recommended replacement of my right rear bearing while Bolger Bros recommended replacing both rear bearings. I authorized replacement of both bearings, but was shocked when I picked up my SRX to discover that I paid quite a bit more than twice the price quoted by the dealer. Honesty is important to me when getting my vehicles repaired, and I'm questioning why the cost of the same repair quoted by the dealer was higher at Bolger Bros.

GH
Gary H.
Chrysler 300
09/27/2019
They don't BS you.
I have been taking my 65 Cobra replica to Tim for more than a few months now.
I originally had a starter and ring gear done by him.
He was able to find a starter for me, which was a really difficult part to find, because of the age of both my engine and trans.
After several weeks of trial and error, he came thru!
I recently had him work on the cobra, replacing switches,lights, hardware, and was very satisfied with the work as well as the cost.

I just had him complete a difficult smog check on my 2011 Chrysler,which took me 6 months, because of the dealer being unable to figure out what was wrong.
Tim took care of it, and my car passed.

I now have Dan,and Dale working on my Cobra once again,after deciding to do a complete rewire,and redo on the entire dash, including guages.
I will not take any of my own cars anywhere else anymore.
Tim doesnt BS you.
Let's you know the deal up front, and let's you decide to make the call.

FG
Freddy G.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said the business does good, quality work.

LN
Luis N.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the business had good customer service.

YD
Yevette D.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Yevette said that the service was good.

KD
Ken D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/01/2019
Mechanics know what they are doing.

ME
Marcos E.
08/30/2019
Great
Easy fix no hassle would definately recommend

HS
Hunter S.
Acura Legend
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said the employees were nice, pretty honest and knew what they were talking about.

Robert H.
Rialto, CA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the price was good. The employees were nice. He liked what was done.

Barbara H.
08/23/2019
Honest and trustworthy are difficult qualities to find with auto service places and I am happy to say this company practices both of those qualities. They treated me like family and I am very happy! Thanks!

Marcus R.
Rialto, CA
Saturn Astra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the vehicle ran good, the business had pretty good customer service, it was pretty good and he liked it.