Bob H.
09/25/2017
Honest Folks
This was my second experience with these guys that demonstrated honesty - a fleeting trait in the automotive repair business.

Had my battery changed, and when I got the car back my dashboard flickered and went black. hours later, I noticed my A/C wasn't blowing cold anymore. I was worried. Called them immediately to let them know, though I couldn't bring it in until Monday. They charged me nothing to look at it, found a blown fuse that solved both problems, had it back same day - total cost $0

SK
Susan K.
01/20/2017
This is the only service station I will go to for my car!! All of the staff are so helpful and friendly. My last visit was handled by Liam and, once again, I was struck by the amount of offered explanation for my car's problems. I used to go somewhere else and always felt like I was being taken advantage of. But at Bradley Auto I am always treated with respect. Thank you to all of the workers.

PS
Pierre S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/05/2016
Recent visit
It's and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Diana R.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/28/2016
Car runs great
Hi
Great mechanic. My only concern was that work was done on the car that was scheduled for another day so since I drive my car to work, I had to call in sick. Please next time don't tell me," He has already started on it ."when I know that replacing the vacuum pump requires extensive work and more than an hour or two.Thanks

AO
Antoinette O.
03/25/2016
Head gasket
Overall I'm satisfied with the repair, but I wasn' prepare for that big expense as to put a new head gasket, also some doubts on a prior tune up, gladly I got a good price on the repair and my car is driving smoothly again

John H.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2016
Long waits and delays to get work done. Work not completed properly. Very expensive.
We are seniors with only one car. Required two trips and 4 days to have intake manifold gasket replaced as only had one mechanic qualified to make the repairs. Serviced transmission using an after-market gasket which resulted in gasket leaking within a few weeks. When I complained about the leak, they agreed to replace with a proper gasket at no cost. This required two trips and hours of waiting. Then they told me I also had leaks in the Manual Shaft Seal, Extension Housing Seal and Dip Stick Tube Seal and wanted to charge me $338.30 for repairs. If all those items were leaking, why were they not discovered and disclosed during the transmission service a few weeks earlier? Very disappointed.

NN
Nanci N.
03/22/2016
ALWAYS FRIENDLY & PROMPT SERVICE

James D.
Pontiac Sunbird
03/17/2016
See below
Car was brought in late on a Thursday afternoon and we expected to have it back on Saturday to meet Sunday and Monday needs. We were unhappy and displeased late on Saturday to receive a call saying it would not be ready until Monday. A short time later we received a call from a different employee saying the work would be completed that day. I suggest you reward the second and retrain the first in customer relations.

Brenda H.
Buick Lucerne
03/13/2016
Courteous and accomodating
Clean comfortable waiting. Thorough and competent and friendly service.

Richard W.
Jeep Liberty
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he was very satisfied with this business.

SR
Suzanne R.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/09/2016
The customer service, I feel important when I walk through the door
My needs were met and done in a timely, professional manner. Thank you Paul!!!

CO
Charles O.
Cadillac DeVille
03/07/2016
Starter replacement
Worked me into a full schedule and finished before I expected. I should have asked why computer diagnosis was needed as I don't think it provided any information for this problem. As I owned my own shop for over 10 years in heavy mechanics & hydraulics, I would rate your firm as a top notch business to receive a real value for your dollar.

Katherine M.
Toyota Matrix
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said the service was wonderful.

Rita R.
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Rita said the business treated her nicely. They were fast and did good work. Jeff, an employee, was terrific.

WM
Willie M.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Spoke Cheryl. She said the business has quality work. She has never had to take her vehicle back and if she did, they would fix it immediately. The customer service is excellent. She likes the representatives because they are nice and efficient.

PR
Pat R.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Pat said they are very friendly, they have a comfortable waiting room, they always treat her with respect and are very good at what they do.

HR
Helen R.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Helen said the business is always pleasant and do what she wants them to do. Everyone that works there is courteous and pleasant.

Melody W.
Kia Spectra
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Melody's mother. She said the service was excellent and the employees are kind.

RK
Ron K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
03/04/2016
Vibration at 60 MPH.
I had a 8 am appointment dropped my car off got a ride home and about thirty minutes later I got a call from Paul saying they had found the problem and they we're starting on it and I believe it was around 1 pm there driver was on his way to pick me up. It was a new record time. Thanks.
Ron. Knight

RA
Richard A.
Lincoln Town Car
03/04/2016
Watches out for hints of any problems
Thanks for staying on top of the needs of my auto.