Brake Team - Hillsboro

Latest Review about 6 years ago

Verified Customer on 10/25/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Friendly and Helpful Service!!"
I was initially headed to that seedy jiffy lube just down the street but noticed there was less wait at Brake Team so I decided to check out their 18.00 oil change. I was greeted immediately and my Subaru was serviced promptly.
I thought to myself, "We'll see if I really walk out of this place paying $18!" Most of the time you leave paying much more than you expect at these chain auto shops.
Wayman the store manager was incredibly kind and informative. He told me about some routine maintenance stuff but didn't try to pressure me into purchasing anything additional. I am a poor art student so $18 bucks was my max for the day!
I will definitely return here for my next oil change. They seem trustworthy and I had great experience.
Review Created: 10/25/2011 08:50 PM
STEPHANIE F. on 10/25/2011
"Friendly and Helpful Service!!"
Wayman the store manager was incredibly kind and informative. He told me about some routine maintenance stuff but didn't try to pressure me into purchasing anything additional. I am a poor art student so $18 bucks was my max for they day!
Service Date: 10/24/2011