Latest Review over 6 years ago

VG
VICTORIA G.
10/13/2011
GREAT GUYS
I think this is the closest to guys who care in the auto repair world. They reduced my bill bunches by not doing absolutely neccessary work. So now for my ole clunker, I can "budget' for repairs. Thanks guys, hugs and kisses.

VG
Victoria G.
10/13/2011
Great Guys edit
Sorry, but below meant to say, they did not do work that was NOT absolutely neccessary and they are the guys who show real care for you and your budget. Duh, sorry

BJ
BILL J.
West Linn, OR
09/06/2011
Fast, Friendly Service.
John and his team did an outstanding job; they answered all my questions, gave me options, and completed the job ahead of schedule. It's our third vehicle there; and we'll call on them again.

CO
carol o.
08/25/2011
They are friendly and efficient