Brake Team Tigard

Overall Rating 2.71/5Overall Rating 2.71/5rating 2.71rating 2.71rating 2.71

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

CHARLES B. on 10/22/2011
"Charles"
Excellent service and quality workmanship.
Service Date: 10/21/2011
Review Created: 10/22/2011 08:14 PM
PERRY C. on 10/21/2011
"great brake job"
i had my brakes done and it was a great experience,will reccomend to all my friends.justin knew exactly want i needed a did a awesome job thanks guys
Service Date: 10/16/2011
Review Created: 10/21/2011 07:17 PM
DANIELLE R. on 10/11/2011
"Hwy 99/Hall location"
I have been a customer the Hall/Hwy 99 location for a couple of years. The waits have been long but the prices are fair. I called because I had challenges around my breaks needing to be replaced every 6-12 months for the past couple of years. Justin McCann scheduled us for an inspection the next day and provided us with a timely status on issues and performed necessary repairs. Based on Justin’s service I will bring my car back. I wouldn’t bring my car to any break team but will continue to work with Justin.
Service Date: 10/09/2011
Review Created: 10/11/2011 11:46 AM
AMMAR H. on 08/25/2011
"0"
I don't recommend your service to anybody.
Service Date: 08/13/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 10:43 PM
DORIAN Y. on 08/25/2011
"Poor Service"
I brought my car in for brakes, dropped off at 9:45 am. Additional problems were found.Told them to go ahead and repair. Initially told car should be completed by afternoon. Stopped by around 4:00 PM, was told we did not call you. I mentioned that was told earlier by Justin should be done by afternoon. Justin was present, he indicated that this was never said, he would call when ready. Told him, did not mater to me if they kept car overnight, he said it would be done that night. Told him, o keep vehicle since I had another appointment on the other side of town and could not wait for him to call. Justin mentioned they may not be able to keep car since there may no be enough room to park car inside. Told him I would be back the next day, Sunday. Sunday, Justin called and said I could pick up car. He mentioned they ran into another problem with the driver's side ABS sensor still firing off error codes. Justin said I could car was safe and I could take. He has ordered part and would not have until thursday. He would then call me and I could stop by and they would install and check codes. I still have not heard from Justin regarding the part that was ordered. My contact number is the same as he had called me on Saturday. The ABS light stilll comes on
Service Date: 08/14/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 08:08 PM
DEBRA M. on 08/23/2011
"horrible horrible customer service"
I had the worst experience. They told me to look and do just my front brakes would be five hours and I made an appointment. When they reviewed everything with my car nothing was urgently needing to be fixed but my front brakes which were advertisted at $88.00 they wanted me to spend $500.00 and wait behind other people who walked in with out an appointment. I felt treated like this because I was a female. I am just not as stupid as they thought I was! It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I have been driving for 30 years. I know a few things. Terrible dont go there! EVER!
Service Date: 08/20/2011
Review Created: 08/23/2011 01:44 PM
CHRIS P. on 08/22/2011
"SCAMMM"
Was Told Many Things It Did Not Need ! Was Repaired For Less Then 1/2 At A Reputable Shop !! Take Me Off You List !! I Do Not Think You Will
Last Long In Tigard !!