Continue reading recommended reviews

DON V.
Nissan Xterra
04/19/2019
not.
my dodge is still making noise and it didn't before i got there.

DT
Dwight T.
02/12/2019
Cheated from start to finish.
I had my car towed to this place for repairs. It was leaking oil and had shut off on me and would not restart. I was told what they thought the problem was and verbally authorized the work be done. 4 weeks later the repairs failed. I returned to them and requested the work be redone. I was told if they did something wrong I would not be charged otherwise there would be a charge. I told the service manager I had paid for repairs and they have $500.00+ of my money and I have a car that still doesn't run and the corrections should be done at no charge. I examined my receipt and found several problems. On the receipt the vehicle in and out time were 1 minute apart. It was "a problem with their computer system". There was no way to verify the work had been done. The cost of parts and labor could not be determined and I was charged for parts I had been told there would be no cost for. My signature was forged onto the receipt. After arguing for several minutes I decided to not allow them any further contact with car. I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute claim. A two month investigation led to the dispute being settled in my favor. I got a full refund. Don't be fooled by the praise this or any repair shop is given. They will try to take advantage if they can. Always request a written estimate, authorize the repairs in writing and ask to the have the old parts returned.

Bill S.