Marilyn S.
Agra, OK
01/18/2020
Fast friendly service
Same excellent service that they have given my RAV4 for at least ten years. With their help, it will last until it has 250,000+ miles. Thanks.

Carol `K` W.
01/16/2020
Honest about just what needs to be done
Definitely 5 star - Close, easy to access and above all honest.

DE
Diana E.
Nissan Maxima
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Diana said she has been going to the business for over 10 years.

HB
Haley B.
Kia Optima
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Haley said she has been to this business before and she's never had any problems.

Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
01/09/2020
Top of the line!
Excellent service, fair expense, dependable parts, trustworthy.

ST
Seth T.
Oklahoma
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Seth said they are awesome and he has been a customer for 10 years.

JJ
Jim J.
01/03/2020
Oil Change
Always friendly staff and my visit was timely. Karen Jones

John H.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
12/21/2019 Category: Service
John said that they have quick service. He didn't have any problems.

LJ
Leann J.
Jones, OK
Ford Edge
12/10/2019 Category: Service
LeAnn said she has been going there for years and they have always had exceptional service. They listen and they explain what needs to be done. They leave the decision up to her.

Dan P.
Nissan NV
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they did a great job.

Bridgette B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/05/2019
Love Brian’s!!!
This is such a great group of people they’re so professional so accommodating and so easy to do business with!!!! I love having them write down the street to help me with my car anytime I need it. I absolutely recommend Brian‘s and think they are honest and fair and professional!

Josh M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the service took longer than he expected, but it was a big job, so he understands.

CE
Colby E.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Colby said the business does a good job and he has known the owner for awhile.

SR
Steve R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he was pleased with the work that was done.

SG
Scott G.
11/07/2019
Only Mechanic I Use
Bought an old Jeep a couple of years ago that has had numerous issues with it. Before I started using Brian's Automotive Services, I took it to two different mechanics and had them work on it. One of them did good work and the charges were fair but they always acted like they didn't want my business or it was an inconvenience that I was bringing it to them so I stopped using them. The other one told me I had an urgent issue and offered a price to fix it that seemed outrageous. Looked on Nextdoor app/website for mechanic reviews and saw all the positive reviews about Brian's Automotive Services and decided to give them a try. Even though I'm not happy about all the problems my Jeep has had, I'm extremely satisfied from Day 1 with how I'm treated when I walk in the door at Brian's. Not only do they look for ways to save me money, but also identify the urgent/important issues from the things that are not urgent. For instance, they found the same issue that another shop found but said it wasn't urgent and quoted me an amount that was 3x less than what the other shop had quoted. What more can you ask for - fair pricing, friendly staff, knowledgeable expertise. I won't go anywhere else.