Brooks Biddle Automotive

PAUL B.
BUICK REGAL
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Chris and Dave are the best service reps around. I service all of my autos at Biddle now.

ZP
ZOE P.
FORD ESCAPE
11/25/2016 Category: Sales
Bought a 2013 Ford Escape
I had a great experience at Biddle. I knew the car I wanted to look at and arrived right at opening time. I went inside to find a sales person after looking at the car and Scott was available to take me on a test drive. Scott was the best salesman I have ever had-and I have bought at least 6 cars in my life so far. It was a simple negotiation and the sale was done! The only part that took a long time was the paperwork signing, but that's partly because I am a chatter box and enjoyed the banter with the finance gentlemen. We talked about our children, plants and everything else under the sun! It was truly a wonderful experience and I will go back when its time for another rig. Thanks Biddle!!

BW
BRANDON W.
RAM 3500
11/16/2016 Category: Sales
Great team through and through
Great customer service. Detailed and knowledgeable team. Very impressed with everything.

RALPH S.

DWAIN S.
SCION XD
11/02/2016 Category: Sales
Very helpful sales people
Willing to work with customers

AMANDA S.
Seattle, WA
AUDI Q5
10/18/2016 Category: Sales
Old School Dudes
It was an uncomfortable place. The sales person I worked with wouldn't hardly make any eye contact with me at first, which was very strange. The feeling I got there was of an old school 'boys club' with a bunch of older, conservative men, that didn't seem to know how to do business with women and treat them the same as they would if they were doing business with a man. I was accused of not trusting them through financing the deal. They did not earn my trust or put me at ease, which is a critical customer service skill they were lacking. They had the car I wanted so I purchased there, but I would not recommend to a friend based on customer service.

DARRELL B.

PATRICIA H.
Shoreline, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Like coming home to an old friend
Thanks to everyone in the service department! I think you fixed the problem. Was fun to see everyone after
not bringing my car to you for several years. I know I can count on Biddle to take care of me and my car.

JONATHAN S.
FORD FUSION
10/05/2016 Category: Sales
The whole team was great!
Scott and Allen were great and not pushy or demanding.

CARISSA S.
FORD RANGER
09/29/2016 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
I bought a vehicle thru USAA so there was no dickering over the price and everything went smoothly. The guy who I sat down to sign papers with was pretty smarmy, but the salesman was great and got a hug at the end of the deal!

TC
TIMOTHY C.
Bellevue, WA
TOYOTA TACOMA
09/20/2016 Category: Sales
Bait and Switch sales tactics.
Worst car buying experience ever. Dealer agreed to a price and increased it when I came to pick up the vehicle. old, out of date sales team with no real consideration for repeat business.

KW
KAYLA W.
Lynnwood, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
09/19/2016 Category: Sales
Unprofessional lairs
I thought at first that Brooks Biddle was a great place to get a car until I was informed by the bank that they forged and lied on my loan application and applied to about 7 different banks and lenders without my permission. I was pre-approved through my bank and brooks Biddle decided to re-apply with false information that they made up and apply to many other lenders. SO disappointed!!!

KATRYNA B.
La Conner, WA
CHEVROLET S-10
09/18/2016 Category: Sales
Relaxed Car Sale
Mr Lee was our sales person. He was friendly, relaxed and professional. He gave us time to consider our options, discuss the car, without him hovering. He was very direct in a nice way about the tire kicking and negotiating. We felt no pressure to buy. We appreciate that. All the people we interacted with at Brooks Biddle were friendly. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you.

RF
ROBERT F.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Chris and his service team
Dependable, quality work each visit.

PB
PAUL B.
BUICK LESABRE
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Great service great people
I have been having my GM cars serviced with Biddle for 3 decades and now they are servicing my Ford F350 diesel. They are reliable, competent and reasonable.