Brooks Biddle Automotive

Seattle, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
Calm and stress free
Very calm environment not stressful at all, they let you take your time and really think things through, without pressuring you to buy. I love my new Jeep Liberty. Had a lot of help from David Lee during the process. Thanks!

JIM B.
Shoreline, WA
SUZUKI EQUATOR
07/21/2015 Category: Service
ON TIME
IN AND OUT AS SCHEDULED....

BOB H.
Woodinville, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding service, friendly staff, good communication
I always feel that I get excellent service, an overall honest evaluation of what my vehicle needs, and special care by a friendly staff.

LA

Everett, WA
BMW 3 SERIES
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience
The service I received was excellent

KP
KATHERINE P.
Lynnwood, WA
MAZDA CX-9
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
Straight forward and friendly.
Had an awesome experience. Straight forward and friendly. No pressure or funny business. Got an awesome car for a fair price, very pleased.

TV
TIMOTHY V.
Edmonds, WA
VOLVO S60
07/15/2015 Category: Sales
friendly, reliable, and they do great work
I always dread going to a dealership to have my car worked on or to buy a car. I feel that the dealership is over charging me or not explaining things in detail. We found Dave and Chris in service to be very friendly, professional and helpful. David Kobzeb sold us a car with no pressure whatsoever. The car that we picked is perfect for us. And we are very happy with our purchase!

LISA S.
Duvall, WA
SUZUKI KIZASHI
07/09/2015 Category: Service
The people!
Took patience since the Susuki part was back-order, but great service and very friendly staff.

STEVEN W.
Seattle, WA
TOYOTA RAV4
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
Check them out
Everyone I met at Brooks Biddle was friendly, and I felt no pressure. They offered good pricing and overall it was a positive experience.

RD
RODNEY D.
Kenmore, WA
CHEVROLET IMPALA
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Ever ready service to take care of needs
Service Reps are always ready to help and give advice on problems and what is needed.
The mechanics are capable of handing all our car problems.

RALPH S.
Snohomish, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/18/2015 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
Thanks for washing my car

LYNN S.
Kirkland, WA
CHEVROLET BLAZER
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Continued Outstanding Work!
We've been taking our cars to Biddle Automotive for a number of years. Chris, the entire service department, and staff have always provided exceptional service. I would highly recommend them for all your car maintenance needs.

BC
BRIAN C.
Olympia, WA
NISSAN LEAF
06/12/2015 Category: Sales
Leaf Purchase
Dealing with David Lee was a real pleasure. Walking onto a car lot with intentions to buy can sometimes be a bit rattling. David made this car purchase very painless. Everything went extremely smooth. Thank you, David.

PB
PAUL B.
Snohomish, WA
BUICK REGAL
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Dave and Chris make the experience of having service done feel like hanging out with friends. It's painless, too! No surprises. Just excellent service and good people....

CT
CAROL T.
Kirkland, WA
CHEVROLET CAMARO
06/09/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly and welcoming.