Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5rating 4.333335
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept Representative
The person at the service department desk went out of her way to explain what was needed. She was friendly and knowledgeable.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We're very happy you had a good expereince with us and appreciate you taking the time to share a 5-star review! Have a great weekend.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Not good customer service
This is the 2nd time I’ve gone here for a scheduled appt to find nobody at the desk. Then you’ll wait a long time to put info in their computer.

I asked if someone could look at a door handle that was sticking. They wanted to charge me $186 for a diagnostic check of the whole door. Are you kidding me? They eventually did have someone look at the handle after I refused to pay $186. It made me feel like they were trying to swindle me.
A few months ago I came here to replace a headlight bulb. It took two two try’s and it still wasn’t working. Luckily I didn’t go back home the 2nd time and decided to check it myself in the parking lot and guess what, it was still out!!! The dealership person had to have the mechanic come out to parking lot and try replacing it again. He basically had to tell her how to fix it.

If they can’t replace a headlight bulb, do I want them working on my vehicle.?

I only came back here because I had one more oil change left on my clary plan. I don’t think I will be back. I miss the old owners. They always washed my car when I brought it in. Not anymore.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Our service manager has been informed about your review and is sorry about the way you feel. We did our best to help and hope you have a great day.

SJ
Sarang J.
Federal Way, WA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Team
Appreciate service quality with planned and timely manner.."HONESTY..INTEGRITY..RESPECT..EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE....are the words that come to mind and best describe our recent experience with your establishment.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

So happy you had a good visit. Have a great week.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Cc
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

So happy you hada nice visit with us.

Melanie B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
customer service is excellent
great job
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We're happy you had a great expereince. Thanks for coming in.

Federal Way, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Status would be nice
Overall experience was good however if the work being done exceeds the estimated time a status update would have been nice. An electronic status board would be an excellent way of providing feed back to customers who are waiting.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks for coming in. Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Its not that great.
You asked about my most recent experience
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for the review! Have a nice weekend.

Timothy M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and responsive when I needed my car serviced and the recall situation handled
I thought the work I needed to have done would take much longer than they did, by more than an hour. Friendly and courteous service personnel. A very comfortable and positive experience.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the awesome review!

Sarah M.
08/14/2018
Unorganized and unprofessional
This establishment is a joke. No one knows what is going on at any time. Save your time and go somewhere else.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sarah, we're sorry to hear this from you. Our managers would like to try and help and are looking forward to speaking with you. Please email our service manager Levi at levi.chipps@budclary.com

NW
Nicole W.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
They lack customer service
I love my Sonata. I will buy a hyundai again. I just wont use this service department anymore. The lack of customer service which entails contacting the customer to say "technicians report say you need xyz..." Give the customer the choice to decline. And dont just write customer declines, when the customer didnt even receive a phone call to make the choice. As a customer I shouldn't have to walk in and say "you need to call me if the technician calls for anything." This didnt happen just once. I have gone to this particular location 5 times for servicing now. Each time has been the same until I specifically said "you need to contact me if technician calls for anything."
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Nicole, we apologize for your frustrations. Our managers have been sent a copy of your review and will do their ebst to make the changes need by the time of your next visit with us. Thanks so much for coming in and have a great day.

NN
Nancy N.
Washington, DC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/02/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
fast service and great customer service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Rebecca M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
It’s my first car and I wasn’t sure when I was supposed to bring my car back for the first oil change. I made a call they got me right. When I arriveed Saturday morning they were ready to take my car right in.. and they had it done within half an hour. Great service, great people
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks for the great review.

Clarence H.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
??
They are professional,courteous and strive to get you in and out.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Jess M.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service and personnel
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for the perfect review!

KA
Kathryn A.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
The service people are very friendly and helpful.
I am happy with Hyundai's service. I appreciate being able to get affordable oil changes there.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!

CA
Carlos A.
Pacific, WA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Mediocre services
They are not bad and not great, just lacking of basic customer service. Took our vehicle for pre-paid service and did not even get a car wash after. They perform recall service but no verbal explanation what it is.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate the 4 star review!

07/19/2018 Category: Service
The other reviews lied.
You suckY service!

Jerry W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service review
The employees, friendly, helpful, and attentive!
Keela G., Marketing Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you, Jerry!

Keela Garrigues
Marketing Manager
keela.garrigues@budclary.com

DJ
Dana J.
Maple Valley, WA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, with knowledge!
I will be back! I wish they still vacuumed after the service!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We're happy you had a nice visit.

Kevin S.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
They are very pleasant people at Bud Clarey of Auburn. I just wish they did weekend services.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We're so glad you had a great expereince with us!