Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5rating 4.333335
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Its not that great.
You asked about my most recent experience
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for the review! Have a nice weekend.

Timothy M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and responsive when I needed my car serviced and the recall situation handled
I thought the work I needed to have done would take much longer than they did, by more than an hour. Friendly and courteous service personnel. A very comfortable and positive experience.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the awesome review!

Sarah M.
08/14/2018
Unorganized and unprofessional
This establishment is a joke. No one knows what is going on at any time. Save your time and go somewhere else.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sarah, we're sorry to hear this from you. Our managers would like to try and help and are looking forward to speaking with you. Please email our service manager Levi at levi.chipps@budclary.com

NW
Nicole W.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
They lack customer service
I love my Sonata. I will buy a hyundai again. I just wont use this service department anymore. The lack of customer service which entails contacting the customer to say "technicians report say you need xyz..." Give the customer the choice to decline. And dont just write customer declines, when the customer didnt even receive a phone call to make the choice. As a customer I shouldn't have to walk in and say "you need to call me if the technician calls for anything." This didnt happen just once. I have gone to this particular location 5 times for servicing now. Each time has been the same until I specifically said "you need to contact me if technician calls for anything."
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Nicole, we apologize for your frustrations. Our managers have been sent a copy of your review and will do their ebst to make the changes need by the time of your next visit with us. Thanks so much for coming in and have a great day.

NN
Nancy N.
Washington, DC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/02/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
fast service and great customer service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Rebecca M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
It’s my first car and I wasn’t sure when I was supposed to bring my car back for the first oil change. I made a call they got me right. When I arriveed Saturday morning they were ready to take my car right in.. and they had it done within half an hour. Great service, great people
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks for the great review.

Clarence H.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
??
They are professional,courteous and strive to get you in and out.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks for the great review!

Jess M.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service and personnel
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for the perfect review!

KA
Kathryn A.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
The service people are very friendly and helpful.
I am happy with Hyundai's service. I appreciate being able to get affordable oil changes there.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!

CA
Carlos A.
Pacific, WA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Mediocre services
They are not bad and not great, just lacking of basic customer service. Took our vehicle for pre-paid service and did not even get a car wash after. They perform recall service but no verbal explanation what it is.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate the 4 star review!

07/19/2018 Category: Service
The other reviews lied.
You suckY service!

Jerry W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service review
The employees, friendly, helpful, and attentive!
Keela G., Marketing Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you, Jerry!

Keela Garrigues
Marketing Manager
keela.garrigues@budclary.com

DJ
Dana J.
Maple Valley, WA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, with knowledge!
I will be back! I wish they still vacuumed after the service!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We're happy you had a nice visit.

Kevin S.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
They are very pleasant people at Bud Clarey of Auburn. I just wish they did weekend services.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We're so glad you had a great expereince with us!

North Bend, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I like the Hyundai Service side. Always have great personal service.☺ On line Service not so much!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

We're so happy you had a good time with us! Have a nice weekend.

AP
April P.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, quick and friendly service.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We're so happy you had an enjoyable time. Thanks for the review!

PW
Paula W.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Not truthful
My car after owning it brand new for 10 months is having an issue. They don't have loaner vehicles. They tell you about a courtesy shuttle, but don't tell you that it doesn't run on the weekends. They didn't fix the issue the first time, so now have to schedule another time to be without my car.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Paula, we're very sorry about the inconvenience. We've notified managers about the issues you're having. They may try to contact you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention so we can try to help.

TK
Ty K.
Federal Way, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Bad service!
Just absolutely terrible service!!!!!!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Ty, thank you for the feedback. One of our store managers will be getting in contract with you soon.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very good, easy to deal with
Great staff.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Great! Glad you had a great time!

Scott W.
Renton, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
basic Oil Change
had appointment and service was completed faster than expected.
Great Job guys
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate your support.