Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5rating 4.333335
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

PB
Phillip B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly staff
Great staff! The lady in the service department was amazing! She was very helpful. We may have gotten off to a rough start(well she thought I was upset which I was not but it goes to show you she cares about her customers but also follows the laws.) because when I went to get my vehicles fob reprogrammed I did not have the right paperwork to prove that it was mine. Which may be annoying but take it from someone who has had their car stolen multiple times... I’m glad they did their due diligence.
The mechanic that worked on my vehicle was great. I know most people just want the job done and done right the first time and that’s all the care about. Which is what they did but I like to ask questions. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain exactly what was wrong.
The guy in the parts department was also amazing. I needed some relays that they did not have in stock and I was given the option to wait for them to order it or they gave me the part # which I was able to go to the scrap yard and find them myself.
This is an all around great dealership... I will say though I hate dealerships and will avoid going to one at all costs but this one I might actually pay the premium to have some things done. Not a knock on them at all since the last time I went to one for service was over a decade ago with my 96 Ford Explorer...

Thanks guys!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We're happy you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Cindy S.
Covington, WA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Questionair
Ok
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the feedback! Have a nice day.

Clarence H.
Kent, WA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
People and service
The lady was very nice professional and thorough.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks so much for the nice review! Have a good day.

HC
Helene C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and keeps me informed what needs to be done and why..
Receptionist....timely zervice... options..
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

We're glad you had a good visit! Have a good day.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Agent
The service agent was superb. She is knowledgeable and makes you feel welcome. Most definitely an asset to your company.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service has improved!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We're very glad you had a nice time!

LE
Liliana E.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Dirty and bad customer service
The people there try to make money on you. Make you believe that your car is in such a bad condition you have to repar a lot. And then they will send you an email to offer to buy your car ...
The work is done poorly, very dirty. Check everything before you leave, you might find an unpleasant surprise.
Dont believe all they say.

Good Morning,

Our job is to advise you on the repairs and maintenance to make sure that your vehicle is safe and reliable for you and your family.

We recommended many things based on time and mileage.  These Items have no history of being done with us and we do not see the history of the vehicle at any other repair facility so, we just recommend based on what we see and know.

Your Tires and brakes are not items based on time and mileage, they are suggested on the fact that they are worn to a point that for your vehicle to be 100% safe, they should be completed.

If we made a mess in your vehicle, we are sorry for that and if you would like to have us clean it up, stop in at your convenience and we will get that cleaned up.

Washington, DC
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable crew kept me informed during service work of my vehicle . Also addressed hidden issue with vehicle I would have known to have checked .
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

So glad you had a good time! Enjoy the week.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly and promptly called when my car was done. Love the place and the friendly people.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

we're happy to hear about your visit. Thanks for coming in and sharing a nice review.

LC
Laura C.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service..tiny bit pricey...
I am most pleased with all my transactions at Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai...but I also LOVE the people, work and prices of my local Firestone dealer. I will most likely have the rest of my car service done there ... only for the price difference.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks Laura! Have a nice day.

MF
Michelle F.
WA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
overall great
Staff was very friendly. The car was fixed and everything was explained well.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are you happy you enjoyed your visit.

Black Diamond, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Amenities while waiting
Just have tecs be thorough
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for the feedback Teri. Have a great rest of the week.

Tanya M.
Kent, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Look below in comments
Only negative thing I would say is the vehicle should be vacuumed at time of service for the price paying at dealer.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Tanya, we are very happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Have an awesome week!

John T.
Service with a smile.
To my surprise, I was able to get an appointment scheduled same day and got the complete servicing of my vehicle done quickly and well. Much appreciated.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We're so happy you had a good time with us! Have a nice weekend.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
location
comments must be present
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback Rachael!

Seattle, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealer
Best car purchase experience
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the fabulous review!

Bonney Lake, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hire more staff!!
If it takes over three hours to actually get in touch with a service staff member, you need to hire more staff. MY WHITE car was left with grease handprints all over the outside. Very disappointing service visit.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We are sorry that you have had these issues with the service department. We are working on the phone handling and staffing levels. We have made many changes that are going to help on this and will continue to try to improve in part thanks to your feedback.

Mary S.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/07/2018 Category: Service
the chance replace parts covered from a recall
Myra had me talking and listening and I felt my car was in good hands.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for coming in and giving us a great review!

Debra M.
Pacific, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
MAYRA GARCIA REYES WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE , PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the nice review! Have a good day.

Debra R.
Maple Valley, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We're so happy you had a good time, thanks for the 5-star review!