Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5rating 4.4285729
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

MY
Mark Y.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Help
Brought my Sonata into the dealership due to a recall notice. Myra served me. As usual, she was all smiles and very helpful. She had previously helped me on another matter. She was knowledgeable and helpful. She had arranged to have a driver take me back home while the car was being serviced and then called me when the car was ready for pick-up. Minutes later, I got a call from the dealership's driver saying he was on his way to pick me up. Excellent service.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! Have a nice day.

BD
Bruce D.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
I came in on the wrong Monday the 18th. My mistake, was fine with coming back on correct date. But they got me in anyway. Very courteous and helpful.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for the nice review!

LW
Lori W.
Covington, WA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service customer service is excellent.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

Cheryl S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
Joe Cha was especially helpful and extremely professional helping me with the purchase of my car. Also, Mayra in the Service Department provided stellar service! It was a pleasure working with both of them.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

So glad we could help! Thanks for the nice review.

Jasen C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
From the front desk, to the shuttle driver, and checking out the experience was awesome. Very nice, efficient, and overall a great experience!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to seeing you again.

DJ
Dana J.
Maple Valley, WA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
The front desk lady and the work that was done in a quick and professional way.
I was explained everything by the wonderful service desk lady, she was awesome!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Melanie B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department is awesome.
I had several issues with my lease vehicles bluelink and they have continued to work with me.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks so much for the great review!

Debra R.
Maple Valley, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the nice review! Have a good day.

Covington, WA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Myrna makes it the best
Myrna has the best customer service skills around. She is always so thorough and makes sure you completely understand everything.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the great review!

MY
Mark Y.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notie
Easily booked an appt online as a result of a recall notice. The appt was made on a Thursday and the appt was for the following Monday. Showed up for the appt on time. Waited 5 minutes for the customer rep to see me. There were three others in line ahead of me. When it was my turn to be served, the customer rep couldn't find the appt on the dealership's computer system. However, I made a print out of the appt.

The recall notice said that the job would take about an hour to have the computer programmed. It actually took 2.5 hours. However, the service department also did a complimentary inspection of my vehicle and the customer service rep went over all the finding.

Kudo's to the customer service rep. She was pleasant and enthusiastic, Thoroughly explained what items needed service on my car.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for the nice review! Have an awesome day.

John T.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Continuing quality.
Quick and efficient scheduling for routine maintenance is always promptly handled. Servicing is complete, apprising me of what is needed and what is not needed.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thanks for such a nice review! Have a good one.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the customer service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We're very happy you had a nice visit with us!

Maria D.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful friendly and knowledgeable. I have yet to deal with someone who has giving me a bad time. You are all so wonderful
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the nice reivew!

Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the nice review!

KH
Khyra H.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
they pay attention to detail.
This is my second car from this dealer. Always been pleasant and thorough as well as on time as promised.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Have a great day! We're happy we could help and are greatful for your feedback.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Sucks
Not even think about it.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We're sorry for the inconvenience. It was a Hyundai part issue for a recall engine and therefor largely out of our staff's hands. We did the best we could and hope you'll give us another try.

ZH
Zahir H.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Zahir Hassan
Friendly staff
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We're very glad you had a nice visit with us! Thanks for the review.

FF
Faye F.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Total professional
Went in for a warranty call back. They are so professional gave me a ride home and when it was done came and got me! Who does that anymore? Young lady at service desk was very professional and put my mind at ease!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit!

Tammy B.
Tacoma, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service in Parts is Top Notich
I brought my Tucson in for a recall and problems with my Blue-link. The customer service personnel was great in helping me get my car under way. The paper work was very clear and easy to understand. The customer service in Parts went out of her way to ensure that I had every thing I needed to ensure my success with Blue link. I am beyond satisfied.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We're so happy you had a nice visit with us! Have a great day.

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service staff
The service staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They make you feel comfortable and answer all questions no matter how simple.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review!

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly workers
Good service, would be nice if vehicle was cleaned after serviced
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Have a great day! Thanks for the review.