4.3

Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

03/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service by Myra in The service department!
I came in for my volume button to be replaced on my Hyundai Sonata! Myragot me in and out in no time! She made sure that I understood everything that they were doing she even showed me pieces of what they were working on my car. One of the great things that I noticed is that she really cares about her customers and that is a beautiful thing because sometimes people don’t. She also made sure that my steering wheel my dashboard and everything was sanitized due to what is going on in the world right no! Thank you so much Myra for your excellent service!

Renton, WA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Great
Friendly honest service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review!

RN
Richard N.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Super service
See title.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you so much for the nice review!

SD
Sharma D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Only the lady reception of service she is too supportive
The lady at reception is the best employee at agency
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Morgan B.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Quality but quick service
I called for an appt last min and didn’t expect to get my car in but Mayra sure didn’t hesitate to get me an appointment convenient with my schedule.
When I couldn’t finish the work that week due to funding and had to call AGAIN last min the next week to see if they could fit me in.
Yet again Mayra kindly got me in first thing that next morning and my car was ready 3 hours later.
She was honest when it came to pricing unlike most places tell you one total then it’s always more than they quote you.
I appreciated her customer service and respect.
I normally work on my own car but If I need any other major work done I will definitely not hesitate to return.

update: my car is running like the first day I bought her.
All the issues I came in with are 1000% gone and I couldn’t be happier.
Thank you again!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks so much for the review Morgan. Have a great week!

AK
Antal K.
Seattle, WA
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Attention to details
Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks so much for the support!

Stephen B.
Ravensdale, WA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Bud Clary service hasn't let me down. Fast, friendly, and efficient.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review!

Redmond, WA
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Had an issue, but was taken care of and made right :)!
We had an issue when we purchased our vehicle that wasn't noticed until afterwards. Mayra and the repair team took care of us and did a great job.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you coming in to see us.

LG
Laura G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Mayra is awesome
She is very thorough
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for sharing a nice review!

PR
Paul R.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Expertise
Courteous, proficient employees
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks so much Paul! Have a nice day!

LF
Leigh F.
Enumclaw, WA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/04/2020 Category: Service
GOOD INFORMATION PROVIDERS
The service department is very good at identifying potential problems, and making recommendations. They do not try and force fixes where none are required when the vehicle can be safely driven. The service manager, Myra and her senior technicians are very good at customer relations; explaining in clear terms what is happening with my vehicles.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thanks for coming to see us and giving some feedback! Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Raymond M.
Puyallup, WA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service is on point!
From the phone call to set the appointment, to picking up the car afterwards, my service advisor Mayra was on top of her game. Friendly, very informative, and speedy service. I ended up purchasing the multiple oil change package because I'll definitely be bringing it back here.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thanks so much for sharing some great feedback! Have a good day!

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai Service Center
I always receive cheerful helpful service when I use the Bud Clary Auburn Service Center.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you! Have a great weekend.

TE
Timothy E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Bud Clary Hyundai were great as always and very informative about upcoming services needed without any added obligation.
Mayra is always friendly and professional at the service desk.
Thank you.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thanks for sharing a great review! Have a nice day!

Port Orchard, WA
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Very respectful of my time. Did thorough inspection and notified me immediately when my car was done
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks so much for the amazing review!