Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29
4.3

Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5rating 4.0000033
Overall Rating 1.22222/5rating 1.22222rating 1.22222rating 1.22222rating 1.22222

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I had a problem with my Bluetooth not connecting. Turns out it was my phone. Staff was very patient and friendly. I was asked several times if I was being helped by other employees when they walked by. Had my oil changed and a recall updated. Definitely will be going back to service my car.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review! Have a good one!

Cynthia M.
Orting, WA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service, Auburn
I have dealt with a lot of people in customer service through my 40 years working with the public. I actually look forward to seeing Mira. She remembers you and makes you feel like you are the most important customer they have. Mira makes the experience of having to take my care in for maintenance a good one. She makes you laugh and when you are spending money, laughing is very important. If you visit Auburn service department ask for Mira. She is AWESOME!
Cynthia M
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review! Have a good one.

AW
Aimee W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor was fantastic. She kept in timely communication with me. She handled everything with the warranty companies. My car was diagnosed and fixed within 24 hrs. I will definitely return for my servicing and any issues that may come up. However, I have never had any issues so it will just be services I guess :)
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for the fantastic review score! Have a nice rest of the day.

MK
Michael K.
Tacoma, WA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Promt service, good prices
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for the nice review! Take care!

AT
Anthony T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change experience
The lady who attended me has a very welcoming heart and does a very good job in letting know what your car needs and explains clearly in a detailed way of the best option way possible to help you in what your car needs and how that can be done

Covington, WA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
The work was done within the amount of time they estimated, the staff was pleasant and the waiting room comfortable.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for such a nice review! Have a good day!

GS
Gail S.
Enumclaw, WA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and helpful. They do my regular oil changes and make appropriate service recommendations as indicated by their review of my car. They do the service well and get me out of the shop in a timely manner. I love coming here! Free WiFi while I wait helps too.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review! Have a good day!

Aulani M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Awesome customer service.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Jana W.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai Service
I always get helpful, fast and sincere service at Bud Clary. Most recently they went above and beyond my expectations.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Mary C.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Their willingness to help, the courtesy theyb extend and the kindness they show to me their customer.
Courtesy, professional attitude and their willingness to provide great customer service.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star feedback! Have a good day!

James K.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was good, but expensive
A broken plastic electrical connector required the replacement of the entire high pressure fuel pump assembly costing over $700. Could not the plastic connector just be replaced? Poor engineering if you ask me.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

James, thanks so much for the feedback! Glad we could serve you.

EK
Eric K.
Puyallup, WA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Eric Kitili
Mayra is the future over there, she's owesome to everyone.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Julia S.
Renton, WA
10/02/2019
There to help you
I had a wonderful experience at Hyundai of Auburn. Leslie made us feel welcome and comfortable throughout the entire process. She wanted to make sure that I got into a vehicle that made sense for me and did everything she could to ensure we had excellent customer service! Robert with finance also did an incredible job working with us. He was pleasant and personable. The people at Bud Clary Hyundai care for their customers!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for sharing that Julia! We're glad we could serve you! Have a nice day.

TH
Tony H.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
the people - Myra
almost always quick and thorough, professional service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! Have a nice day!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Hyundai
To me what makes an excellent service is the knowledge of the job in the know how to solve problems and that’s what they did excellent job way to go
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the nice review! Glad we could help!

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
oil change
Wish they would vacuum the car out like the quick lube places. Can`t have everything I guess.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Candice B.
Myra
Myra has excellent customer service skills
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks for your great feedback score! We're happy we could serve you!

LH
Linda H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
oil change
In and out quick oil change...fabulous service, thanks
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks for the great review!

Mike M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
They did the job
I didn't spend a lot of time there, I just dropped my car off and picked it up. The quality of the work was excellent
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

HH
Henry H.
Seattle, WA
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Service department took very good care of me
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks for the great review! Have a nice day!