Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5Overall Rating 4.4285729/5rating 4.4285729
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, very knowledable and helpful.
a good place to do business with.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

We're very happy you had a great visit with us! Take care!

Black Diamond, WA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Takes advantage of kids when parents aren’t around. Make them pay for services bought in a service plan.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We are sorry about the error that was made and look forward to getting this resolved with you. Our service manager will be giving you a call soon to sort things out.

LEVI H C. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my e-mail.  I have taken care of my end and you should be seeing the check in 5 to 7 days or sooner.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ 253-886-5111 (Message) or by e-mail.

Again my apologies for the confusion on our part.

Levi
Service & Parts Manager
Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai

RP
Richard P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Clary Care Rocks!
Bought my most recent Santa Fe (a 2017) from Bud Clary and they threw in a Clary Care package for it. After using up the three oil changes, tire rotations and inspections a bought myself another.
Like it so much I even bought a package for my 2010 Santa Fe!
It's great not having to worry about doing the oil changes myself any more and even better because their technicians complete a thorough inspection of the vehicle so I can keep up on all maintenance and possible issues before something bad happens.
And can I just say that Mayra in the Service Department is the friendliest, most helpful Service Advisor I've had ever. She's part of the reason I'll keep coming back.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again sometime.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service has gotten better. Way better! They are knowledgeable of what they do.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review!

Raymond, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service— only one concern!
Fast & friendly oil change and great information from the lobby attendant about my car’s maintenance & important milestones. The only thing that wasn’t great was that my air filter was checked as a part of the inspection & my glove box wasn’t put back together properly. So I went to open it later that day & when it wouldn’t close I had to spend 20 minutes figuring out how to put the air filter back myself and putting the caps back on so that it would hold itself up & it would close. But the oil change & inspection was great, they also helped install my front license plate which had to be drilled! Will continue to come back as a part of the contract I purchased for oil changes. Thank you guys for the awesome help! :-)
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks so much for the review! Have a good day.

DN
Darrow N.
Maple Valley, WA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
service time given and kept, very friendly service manager
Good
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Have a nice day.

Dennis L.
Tacoma, WA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2019 Category: Service
They have been working acutely and timely manner with courtesy.
They have been working hard and acutely, timely manner with technical knowledge. I Am so happy with these people.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

So glad you had a great time with us!

Karen B.
Gig Harbor, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
11 Year Love Affair
Purchased my Santa Fe in 2008 from this dealership and have brought it back regularly for all service and any maintenance or repair work. The quality of the automobile and service both it and I have received over the years have made the drive from my home in Gig Harbor worth it! At over 100,000 miles, my Santa Fe shows no signs of it’s age.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks so much for the great review!

CL
Christopher L.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Love Myra in the service department!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for the great review!

LA
Laura A.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks so much for the amazing review!

Stephen B.
Pacific, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Over do it service!!!
Excellent customer service along with great communication
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review!

Renton, WA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Good customer service...and good job taking care of my car...thankx
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

We're very happy you had a great time with us! Thanks for sharing.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Price was exactly what was quoted and they didn’t pressure to get other repairs done.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the great review! Have a nice week.

EW
Ernest W.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
When you walk in the lady at the service desk was very polite and very knowledgeable and very helpful.
All around great experience, respect goes a long ways. Thank You
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Have a great day! Thanks for the 5-star review.

KH
Kevin H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
They communicate well
Mayra is top notch! I was in for warranty repair. She took great care of me!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! Have a good day.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai auburn
My service advisor Mayra went above and beyond to make me feel welcome for my first service. She’s informative and helped lead me to the best service options!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks for the great review! Have a nice day.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, good job inspecting vehicle for our recent trip.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Have a nice day.

CT
Carl T.
Seattle, WA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
After having gone to the local Hyundai in Renton Washington dealer three times and not satisfied with the service I reached out to Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai, I was very happy with the service to include the update and one of the things that jumped out at me was the fact that I informed Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai dealership that my wife does not drive and she does not read the emails nor was she receives them so if you have any review done please send them to me directly and all three times they still went to my wife who does not read my emails, this error was corrected as soon as I brought it to the young lady's attention at Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai who correction the problem first.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the great review! Have a nice day.

TH
Tony H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
the extra effort taking care of my car
I was in for an oil change/tire rotation, they was super busy!! took a bit to change oil. When going to rotate my tires found a big bubble in sidewall of one tire(pothole), they had no tires there. Shuttled me home picked up two tires and replaced them, picked me up at home and had my car done within a couple hours. Mayra is an Awesome employee, she works hard, great with customers and a great personality.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Have a nice day.

Stephen B.
Pacific, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Over do it customer service
Gal at counter always greets you with enthusiasm and keeps you completely aware of the whole process!!!!
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for such a great review! Have a nice day.