Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5rating 4.333335
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Washington, DC
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable crew kept me informed during service work of my vehicle . Also addressed hidden issue with vehicle I would have known to have checked .
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

So glad you had a good time! Enjoy the week.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly and promptly called when my car was done. Love the place and the friendly people.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

we're happy to hear about your visit. Thanks for coming in and sharing a nice review.

LC
Laura C.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service..tiny bit pricey...
I am most pleased with all my transactions at Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai...but I also LOVE the people, work and prices of my local Firestone dealer. I will most likely have the rest of my car service done there ... only for the price difference.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks Laura! Have a nice day.

MF
Michelle F.
WA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
overall great
Staff was very friendly. The car was fixed and everything was explained well.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are you happy you enjoyed your visit.

Tanya M.
Kent, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Look below in comments
Only negative thing I would say is the vehicle should be vacuumed at time of service for the price paying at dealer.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Tanya, we are very happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Have an awesome week!

John T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
To my surprise, I was able to get an appointment scheduled same day and got the complete servicing of my vehicle done quickly and well. Much appreciated.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We're so happy you had a good time with us! Have a nice weekend.

Seattle, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Best car purchase experience
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the fabulous review!

Bonney Lake, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hire more staff!!
If it takes over three hours to actually get in touch with a service staff member, you need to hire more staff. MY WHITE car was left with grease handprints all over the outside. Very disappointing service visit.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We are sorry that you have had these issues with the service department. We are working on the phone handling and staffing levels. We have made many changes that are going to help on this and will continue to try to improve in part thanks to your feedback.

Mary S.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/07/2018 Category: Service
the chance replace parts covered from a recall
Myra had me talking and listening and I felt my car was in good hands.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for coming in and giving us a great review!

Debra M.
Pacific, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
MAYRA GARCIA REYES WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE , PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the nice review! Have a good day.

Debra R.
Maple Valley, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We're so happy you had a good time, thanks for the 5-star review!

AR
Amisha R.
Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been taking my car here for almost 4yrs and have never had an issue. I was in there on 10/29/18 and Maria was a great help.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

We're so happy you had a nice visit with us. Thanks for the review.

EW
Elsa W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks so much for the fantastic review!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
??????????? better management
no loaner was offered. but several days passed before vehicle was completed. Why no loaner on warranty work?????????
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

LEVI H C. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to send a response to the service work that we provided.

I am sorry that there were hand prints on your vehicle when it was returned.  It should have been checked prior to the time that we delivered it back to you.

We try to provide replacement transportation to customers but we have limited number of vehicles for this service and we do manage them best as possible for long term repairs.

Feedback helps us grow and for that, we thank you.

Levi Chipps
Auburn Hyundai

WB
William B.
Proptness
Thanks.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the nice review! So happy you had a great time with us.

Kent, WA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Jokers in the shop
This place sucks, poor quality of service and the crew isn't doing proper inspections. I knew more about what was wrong with my car than they did, so I might as well fill out an application to lead the team. When I was called with the results of my "quick check" I informed them their check wasn't adequate because of the leak in my tire. THey called me back after having discovered a nail in my tire. Imagine that, who could have known there was something causing a leak. I did. Weeks before they did and without having to do two checks. What a rip-off, buyers beware.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi Nicholas, we're very sorry to read your review. Our service manager Levi will be reaching out to you soon to see if there's anyway he could help.

LL
Laurel L.
Maple Valley, WA
Service center
Treated well
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thaks for the 5-star review! We're happy you had a nice visit.

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Convenient
Service was done very quickly and ClaryCare 3 oil change package is a great deal.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for the great review!

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Quality service and attention to details
Great service was provided during my visit to get an oil change, inspection for tire rotation, and investigate the low pressure in one of my tires. At the end of the service I received the inspection report, oil was changed, and the service mechanics found a small screw in my tire and were able to patch it up to save my tire. All of this was explained and directed by the service advisor, Mayra.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the awesome review!

DA
Dona A.
Puyallup, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Maintenance
Fast, friendly and professional. Sold me a service plan that I had not been offered previously which saved me money in the long run. I appreciated their service.
Cale J. from Bud Clary Auburn Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the kind review! We're glad you had a positive expereince with us.