Buddy's Tire & Automotive

NB
Nick B.
03/09/2018
Just wanted to tell y’all this is the awesome place to take your vehicle for friendly service and very helpful I would recommend everyone to do business with them And we have never been to a place where you walk in and you feel right at home and very clean and very reasonably prices I would love to give them a 10 but it only has 5 I just can’t say enough I will do all my business there sooo HELPFUL

LG
Lynn G.
02/16/2018
Reputable Company
Buddy, Dee, Tyler and the crew are all very knowledgeable, professional and honest. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!

Rick S.
Dodge Avenger
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Rick said this business does the work they say they will do and they finish in a timely manner.

Joseph P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he has known the business for a long time and they did good work.

John W.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/13/2017
Quick and thorough
My brakes needed repairs. They took me home,did the work,and came back to get me. Excellent service.

Robert B.
Dodge Caravan
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business treated him well.

NA
Nina A.
Lincoln Town Car
04/07/2017
Happy Motoring
I like the way you do work and your shop is clean.
Buddy I. from Buddy's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/09/2017
thank you for your bussiness...we try hard to please you 1and yes we try very hard to keep out shop clean...44 years serving the GREAT LITTLETON/LAKEGASTON AREA and we want to thank each of our customer for trusting us with you ride..

Roy (Brad) C.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/06/2017
Helpful, thoughtful and professional.
Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Called at the last minute and was still able to get daughter's car in before she left. Even though he was under major stress with fewer bays due to vehicle fire the night before, he made me feel like my daughters car was most important to him. He was honest and told me what he found that I need to be planning on taking care of in the next few oil changes. Thank you Buddy for treating her car as if it was your daughter driving it.
Buddy I. from Buddy's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/07/2017
thank the CLARY FAMILY for your bussiness and trusting us with all your cars and truck....we try to treat every customer like it is a my own family..i just tell what i see and why and let the customer decide what he or she want us to do....WE WILL ALWAY TRY TO BE TRUSTING AND TREAT EVERY BODY LIKE FAMILY......been littleton 65 years and in our own bussiness 44 years this year...AGAIN THANK ALL OUR CUSTOMER FOR MAKING US YOU 1ST STOP FOR ALL YOUR CARS/TRUCKS NEEDS.......
Buddy I. from Buddy's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/07/2017

Buddy I. at Buddy's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/07/2017

TH
Tolly H.
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Tolly said the service was as good as it can get. He has been using this business since he was 16 years old.

PT
Phillip T.
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Phillip said the business provides good service.

MT
Matt T.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Matt said the business has very nice employees. The secretary in particular is very nice. They are straightforward.

AJ
Amelia J.
Mazda 5
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Amelia said this business was very considerate, thorough, and honest.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/28/2017
Good friends and good service.
The best around on customer service and knowledge of autos.

Miriam L.
Honda Accord
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Miriam said this business is the best.

BK
Beverly K.
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Beverly said her inspection went fine at this business. It did not take long.

CG

EW
Edith W.
Subaru Impreza WRX
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Eddie. He said the business provided good service. Everyone is polite and nice.

Jimmie C.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Jimmie said everything was good. The staff there are friendly and they do great work.

John R.
03/09/2017 Category: Service
John said this business has great employees and they get the job done right.

Candice S.
Chrysler 300
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Candice said the service provided by this business was very thorough and overall it was great.