BullDog Automotive Repair

LJ
Linda J.
Elm Mott, TX
11/08/2013
the attention they pay to customer service
as always jason is just the very best he has great customer service skills he comes and takes my vehicle up takes it and fixes it and bring it back to me just like you said you would thanks again Jason you're the best

GK
Gail K.
11/05/2013
Takes Good Care of My Baby
I love my car! I trust Jason & Cody to take good care of "her", at a reasonable cost, with good parts. My grandson is impressed with the work they did on his truck. Knowing a good, honest, dependable mechanic nowadays is valuable information. Thank you Jason and Cody. See you soon for routine maintenance!

GC
George C.
Mercury Montego
10/30/2013 Category: Service
George said the business did everything well.

Mr./Ms. W.
Lott, TX
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/29/2013
awesome mechanic
Jason is a great and honest mechanic. i have been using Jason for the last 9 years and will always continue to to use Jason. he is honest and if you have a problem will fix it asap. thanks Jason for all your help. Charles Wallace.

HR
Herb R.
Ford Five Hundred
10/28/2013
Oil change and inspection visit.
I like you guys. However, the mileage you reported on my ticket was zero, and wrong on this message. Actual, 20742. Had to make a return trip. God bless.

Bobby H.
10/24/2013 Category: Service
Bobby said the person who helped him was very good.

WC
Wenndell C.
Axtell, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/20/2013
Availability, Fast service, great communication, fair prices
Thank you Jason ... my first experience at "hiring someone" to work on a vehicle and you made it a good experience. I believe, at my age and body condition, you will see me in the future. Less auto repair on my part and more business for you. THANKS AGAIN!

Donald G.
Dodge Durango
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Donald said this business has really good people and his service was good as well.

Linda M.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Linda said she was given a fair price for the service and they saved her a whole bunch of money. They did a good job and completed it in a timely manner.

Jared W.
Volvo XC90
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Jared said they have good customer service.

CF
Cody F.
Texas
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Cody said they did what they said they were going to do and at a fair price.

GB
Geoff B.
Texas
Isuzu Rodeo
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Geoff said he had no issues with the service he received at the business.

Marty R.
Mexia, TX
Honda Accord
09/28/2013 Category: Service
Marty said they did a very good job on everything.

LJ
Linda J.
Elm Mott, TX
09/27/2013
The Owner of Bulldog Automotive makes this a great place to take any of your vehicles for service
every time I've needed service done on any vehicle I have ever owned jason has been there to help me he is a great person with great customer service skills any offers a great service at a excellent price I've never trusted anybody with my bank card but I know when I give it to Jason and he takes my vehicle and hate services it he does what he needs to do any brings it all back and I have never had a complaint I would not take any of my vehicles to anyone else Jason personal note to you I really appreciate all the work you do for me and I appreciate you as a person thank you so much for always being there

Jim M.
09/26/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Pattye. She said this business is very honest. She has used this business a couple of times. They do very good work. They are very nice and polite.

EB
Evan B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/25/2013 Category: Service
Evan said this business did top quality work.

TW
Theresa W.
Crawford, TX
GMC Acadia
09/24/2013
Jason
Jason is personable and I get the sense of honesty and integrity, which is very important to me. I would recommend Bulldog automotive for all my friends.

AJ
Anne J.
09/24/2013 Category: Service
Anne said they did what she needed and they were quick. She has already recommended them to others. They are convenient, they take care of customers and they are polite.

Steve H.
Woodway, TX
Oldsmobile Alero
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Steve said everything was exactly as he expected.

GK
Gail K.
Austin, TX
Cadillac DeVille
09/19/2013
Service and prices are spot on!
I love my car and I am particular about who works on it. I trust Bulldog to fix it, at the right price, and timely. Jason is honest and very resourceful.