Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

ST
SCOTT T.
09/22/2019
Fixed correctly every time
It seems that trucks break down at the most inconvenient times for me, or maybe I’m just too busy for any unexpected down time. Frisbee auto always seem to get my trucks in and out, no matter THEIR work load. I can always depend on them to diagnose and fix it right the first time, and have for 15+ years now. Thank you Mike and Jennifer.

PW
PAUL W.
Ford Bronco
09/19/2019
Upfront and Honest
Ben and Mike have always been upfront and honest with me. In the past 2 years they have serviced my Bronco and daughters Jeep. With no complaints.

AP
AL P.
09/17/2019
Fixed all my car problems
My car had been to other places and could not for sure give me a quote on how much it was going to cost to get the check engine light plus a few other warning lights to off.
They gave me a quote to the penny and all items were corrected and my car passed inspection finally after 4 previous try’s from other places!

09/14/2019
Ben was able to fit me in for some needed repairs.

JUSTIN D.
Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/20/2019
Very friendly and knowledgable. Will be going back for sure.

CRAIG M.
Nissan Titan
08/03/2019
Customer service

Chris W.
Red Oak, TX
07/30/2019
Honesty and thorough inspection insure I never have to bring my car back when it has been repaired.

STEVE B.
07/26/2019
Loaner car
I was able to rock crawl, drive in 6 ft of water, jump over obstacles, and just overall abuse my loaner. 😬

Chevrolet Pickup
07/17/2019
Honesty
Honest and thorough

Nissan Titan
06/25/2019
Customer service
What I liked about my experience was being told what to expect before work was done. Customer service is very important to me.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
06/15/2019
Great Vehicle Experience
You cannot go wrong using Frisbee Automotive for your care repairs and vehicle customizations. Great people, solid, efficient techs and always a pleasure doing business with them!

BARRY M.
Ford Expedition EL
06/11/2019
They are trustworthy and know their stuff
I have used them over 20 years. They have worked on ten of my family’s vehicles in that time. They are extremely knowledgeable and I know when they say something needs to be done they are not deceiving me. They are very thorough and as a dad and husband, I really appreciate this. They are great people doing excellent work.

Ford Excursion
04/27/2019
Always looking out for the customer
I had my Excursion in for some repairs and Ben pointed out that I had an fuel leak starting and was able to catch it in time.

JACK M.
Irving, TX
04/13/2019
Frisbee stands behind their work.
Last year Frisbee did a lot of work on my 2001 Honda Civic engine and timing belt. A year later an oil leak started and Frisbee redid all of the work to correct whatever caused the problem under their warranty. Very impressed with the way they brought up handling the repair under their warranty.

04/10/2019
Fast and fair
I brought my F-250 in for an oil change and Ben pointed out that my air filter was due and being dirty as it was it will help my mileage out.

BK
BRANDON K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/10/2019
Thorough service and explanation
Frisbee checked out my truck from front to back and made the repairs I requested. Each issue was thoroughly explained and all the repairs were done timely and correctly.

PR
Phenia R.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Phenia said the business always gives excellent service. The owners and staff are conscientious and take care of her vehicle. They are always dependable.

MADISON C.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/22/2019
Great service, great work!
I could not be happier with the work performed on my Land Cruiser. Great service throughout, straightforward communication and recommendations when deciding what repairs to complete during this visit. This is the only place that I will let work on my Land Cruiser.

BK
Brandon K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he was pleased with their work, and he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

MARCIA H.
Toyota Venza
03/13/2019
Excellent local service
I called at the last minute for service that was slightly past due. They got me in first thing the next day and asked when I needed them to be finished. They were finished and provided me with a serviced, clean vehicle in exactly the amount of time I requested. Their know-how and advice is excellent and they do what needs to be done to keep me on the road and running smoothly.