Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

LR
Lenard R.
Nissan Frontier
05/23/2015 Category: Service
Lenard said the vehicle was in for a diagnostic and did not agree with the price given for the service. He is familiar with the charges in the automotive industry and agreed to pay for the service out of his pocket.

05/23/2015 Category: Service
Lenard said he just wanted a diagnosis done to his vehicle but this business did not listen to him and took advantage of him. He would not recommend them to others because they wanted $2,000 for a service that any other comparable facility would have done for free. He said he is not mad, but he will not be returning to this business anymore.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 05/29/2015

We have spoke with Mr. Renolds in regard to this review.  There was a miscommunication in regards to the reviewing process.  All parties agreed that there was no mis-treatment or abuse of services.  We strive for excellence in customer service and vehicle repair. Thank You. -BE

ET
Eric T.
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the business has done nothing to rectify his initial dissatisfaction.

02/17/2015 Category: Service
Eric said he called the business for an estimate on having his vehicle looked at and a compression check. The quote was $150. He went to pick the vehicle up and asked them if they had done the compression check. At this time he was then told it would be $800. At some point someone at the business told him he should get the compression check because of the amount of miles on the vehicle. He would not recommend this business to others because of the reasons mentioned and he will not do business with them again.
Mike and Jennifer F. from Frisbee Automotive responded on 02/23/2015

Eric, we are disappointed in the review of our services. Our work and our past reviews show that we strive to be the best by providing the highest quality of parts are service available. Unfortunately, there are a few things missing from the story you provided. When you first called, you asked us to see why your truck was running poorly and that if injectors were going to be needed, you wanted to us to upgrade to help reach your goal of 500hp. During our discussion, we explained that the first course of action would be to bring your vehicle in and we could check it out to determine why it was running poorly and make a plan from there ($150). We mentioned using our factory Ford scan tool to run some diagnostic tests, going for a test drive, and looking over the condition of the vehicle/drivetrain. Also, on the phone, we mentioned that other tests, including a compression test, *may* be needed if conditions indicate high mileage/wear or other issues. The emphasis was that we would need to look at the vehicle to determine the best action to take for repairs, upgrades, or further diagnosis. Once the vehicle arrived, we completed our diagnosis/test drive/check-out just as we discussed. Our diagnosis determined that injector replacement was necessary but to ensure a wise investment, a compression test (at additional charge) would be a good idea to check the condition of the base engine before injector replacement. You declined our recommendation to perform a compression test and several other safety items including steering linkage that appeared to be only a few miles from breaking and potentially causing an accident. Additionally, you said that you *now* only wanted a price on installing the aftermarket injectors that you were about to purchase. As this was new information, we discussed our policy that we do not install customer supplied parts and that safety repairs would be needed if we were to continue. We also discussed other modifications (Oil/Fuel/Air supply) needed to reach your goal of 500hp. You mentioned that those upgrades were not needed and you agreed to pick the vehicle up. We apologize for any misunderstanding or miscommunication that may have occurred. We aim to be up front with vehicle needs and information. We are here to help inform clients on their needs and what we would consider to be the best actions based on our knowledge and available industry trends. We appreciate your business and we hope that you would reconsider your review.

BK
Brandon K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he was pleased with their work, and he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

MARCIA H.
Toyota Venza
03/13/2019
Excellent local service
I called at the last minute for service that was slightly past due. They got me in first thing the next day and asked when I needed them to be finished. They were finished and provided me with a serviced, clean vehicle in exactly the amount of time I requested. Their know-how and advice is excellent and they do what needs to be done to keep me on the road and running smoothly.

TP
Todd P.
INFINITI QX56
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Aly. She said the service was good and the staff was informative and accommodating.

BUD H.
Duncanville, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/22/2019
Hodgin 78 TLC
Mike, Ben and Vern were great to work with.
I wanted to make sure I was at the best place for getting work done on my classic FJ. Mike made me feel very comfortable with my decision. Then when Ben and Vern started the refurbishment, I knew I came to the right place. Ben explained every step in the process and always furnished an estimate for each item. I spent more money than I anticipated, but I know that each step was necessary to get my cruiser to the best shape possible. I’m extremely proud of my cruiser and very proud of the work Frisbee Automotive provided. I will never take my vehicle to anyone else.

BETTY H.
Lexus NX 200t
02/05/2019
Professional, Quality Workmanship, Friendly
Easy to make appointment, with email reminders. Reviewed vehicle condition and advised me on needed repairs. Work was completed in a timely manner. Technician and office personnel were friendly and courteous, answering all my questions and concerns. Love the follow up email detailing completed work and recommendations.

BW
Bob W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they did an excellent service.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
02/02/2019
Frisbee Auto continues to provide great service, quality maintenance and repairs for all three of our vehicles. One of the best shops I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.

LA
LYNN A.
01/08/2019
Simple and Easy
I brought my F-250 in for an oil change and Ben made it easy in and out. Thank you

Jacob H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he was satisfied with the service he received.

AC
AARON C.
01/07/2019
The Frisbee guys are honest, thorough, and reliable.
These guys do the best work in town. They're thorough, reliable, honest, and they stand by their work. I've had to bring something back, and they honored their guarantee. They are more expensive than other shops, but their work is the best I've found.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Excursion
01/05/2019
In n Out
Ben was able to work in my E as the power steering pump was leaking. They jumped on it and I’m back on the road. Thank you.

BRIAN B.
12/29/2018
Reliable
I can always count on service when needed.
Pay them a visit. You'll be glad you did.

NC
Nick C.
Italy, TX
Toyota Tundra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that the business has always done good work for him.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
11/19/2018
Trustworthy Service
We bring all of our vehicles to Frisbee. Service is outstanding, thorough and staff are courteous, informative and helpful. I have great confidence in their assessment of our vehicles condition and their technicians ability to provide the needed service.

Jeffery W.
Gilmer, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said he received good service.

Marianna L.
Buick Enclave
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Marianna said the business treated her with respect.

DOUGLAS M.
Palmer, TX
10/11/2018
Thanks!
Thanks for your thorough inspection and repairs.

RL
REED L.
Red Oak, TX
09/26/2018
Work ethics.
They worked hard to repair my problem