Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

BK
Brandon K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he was pleased with their work, and he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

MARCIA H.
Toyota Venza
03/13/2019
Excellent local service
I called at the last minute for service that was slightly past due. They got me in first thing the next day and asked when I needed them to be finished. They were finished and provided me with a serviced, clean vehicle in exactly the amount of time I requested. Their know-how and advice is excellent and they do what needs to be done to keep me on the road and running smoothly.

TP
Todd P.
INFINITI QX56
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Aly. She said the service was good and the staff was informative and accommodating.

BUD H.
Duncanville, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/22/2019
Hodgin 78 TLC
Mike, Ben and Vern were great to work with.
I wanted to make sure I was at the best place for getting work done on my classic FJ. Mike made me feel very comfortable with my decision. Then when Ben and Vern started the refurbishment, I knew I came to the right place. Ben explained every step in the process and always furnished an estimate for each item. I spent more money than I anticipated, but I know that each step was necessary to get my cruiser to the best shape possible. I’m extremely proud of my cruiser and very proud of the work Frisbee Automotive provided. I will never take my vehicle to anyone else.

BETTY H.
Lexus NX 200t
02/05/2019
Professional, Quality Workmanship, Friendly
Easy to make appointment, with email reminders. Reviewed vehicle condition and advised me on needed repairs. Work was completed in a timely manner. Technician and office personnel were friendly and courteous, answering all my questions and concerns. Love the follow up email detailing completed work and recommendations.

BW
Bob W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they did an excellent service.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
02/02/2019
Frisbee Auto continues to provide great service, quality maintenance and repairs for all three of our vehicles. One of the best shops I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.

01/08/2019
Simple and Easy
I brought my F-250 in for an oil change and Ben made it easy in and out. Thank you

Jacob H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he was satisfied with the service he received.

AC
AARON C.
01/07/2019
The Frisbee guys are honest, thorough, and reliable.
These guys do the best work in town. They're thorough, reliable, honest, and they stand by their work. I've had to bring something back, and they honored their guarantee. They are more expensive than other shops, but their work is the best I've found.

Ford Excursion
01/05/2019
In n Out
Ben was able to work in my E as the power steering pump was leaking. They jumped on it and I’m back on the road. Thank you.

BRIAN B.
12/29/2018
Reliable
I can always count on service when needed.
Pay them a visit. You'll be glad you did.

NC
Nick C.
Italy, TX
Toyota Tundra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that the business has always done good work for him.

MIKE M.
Hillsboro, TX
11/19/2018
Trustworthy Service
We bring all of our vehicles to Frisbee. Service is outstanding, thorough and staff are courteous, informative and helpful. I have great confidence in their assessment of our vehicles condition and their technicians ability to provide the needed service.

Jeffery W.
Gilmer, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said he received good service.

Marianna L.
Buick Enclave
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Marianna said the business treated her with respect.

DOUGLAS M.
Palmer, TX
10/11/2018
Thanks!
Thanks for your thorough inspection and repairs.

RL
REED L.
Red Oak, TX
09/26/2018
Work ethics.
They worked hard to repair my problem

09/08/2018
Learned something new
After changing the batteries on F-250 the day before, Lance found that one of my alternators was bad, which he changed out.

NC
Nick C.
Italy, TX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Nick said this business did a good job.