Bunges Tire And Auto

MARK B. on 05/29/2017
"Siverado"
I've been coming here for years and have been happy. Recent visit for bleeding of brakes, front end alignment and lube of front end. When I got the truck back, I found grease on the calipers and inside the wheel itself that I had to clean off. I expect better from these guys.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/29/2017 06:52 AM
CARRY M. on 07/18/2016
"Brakes"
I believe they did a good job. But I was told I need brakes. I was never shown the shoes, and they did not tell me that I was at the point of needing rotars. I figured it out when I saw the bill. I believe them, but those would have been extra steps that were appreciated. I would have been less surprised by the bill; even though it was within reason of the services.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/18/2016 09:52 PM
Gordon J. on 04/21/2016
Gordon said this business told him a certain price and they ended up charging him a different price.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 04/19/2016
Review Created: 04/21/2016
Steve W. at Bunges Tire And Auto responded on 04/23/2016

Our shop installs and removes Intoxalock breathalyzers.  We removed Gordon's this day at the standard price we have been at for over a year.  I apologize if Intoxalock told you a different price, but it certainly wasn't misquoted by one of our guys.

REX B. on 11/08/2015
"Oil change problem"
On my second to last visit, oil WAS NOT leaking from the oil plug when I brought in the car for an oil change. After the oil was changed, oil WAS leaking from the plug. I brought the car back to Bunge's to correct this problem. It was corrected. Why did I have to go back a second time? Who will clean the oil from my driveway?
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Review Created: 11/08/2015 08:45 AM
Gina D. on 08/01/2015
Gina said the cost for this service was too high for her.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 08/01/2015
LEILANI S. on 03/01/2015
"Customer Service was Poor"
Not any better than other tire shops. They fixed what was broken but will not be going back.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 12:54 PM
Steve W. at Bunges Tire And Auto responded on 03/02/2015

This review is quite a surprise.  Leilani had called for a tire quote because she had been told her flat repair was unrepairable.  She wanted us to try to repair it and if not replace the tires.  We successfully repaired the tire and she was not forced to purchase new ones.

Don H. on 12/08/2014
Don said the price of an oil change was a little high.
Vehicle: Plymouth Grand Voyager
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/08/2014
Dennis S. on 09/29/2014
Dennis said he felt the service took too long. The promised time was three hours but it took over four hours and no specific reason was given for the delay.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014
Steve W. at Bunges Tire And Auto responded on 10/01/2014

We are sorry for disappointing you.  We strive for 5 star ratings.  As we had originally told you, there was a lot of rust on your rotors and machining the 4 of them may cause the brake job to take longer. The rotors were more difficult to machine than anticipated.  In that you requested us to try and resurface them, we carried out your request.  Replacing the rotors would have saved hours on the service.