FB
FRANK B.
Ford Flex
08/16/2018
oil change
Oil change was done promptly except your service guy took my tire rotation sticker off windshield which he should have left there. also my husband is handicap when we arrived parked in handicap and placard was rear view mirror when we left to go get our car he parked across parking lot he could have parked it back in handicap spot,

RA
Raul A.
Lexus CT 200h
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Raul said he thought the staff needed better customer service.

JJ
JOHN--JOAN J.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
12/05/2017
Fast service
There were 2 plastic rivets misplaced covering the engine. One I found and replaced and one is missing. The men at the counter are very nice but it looks like sloppy work when the engine is not covered properly. Make sure in the future that your employees are more careful.

KC
Kate C.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Kate said the staff did not call her on the phone number she asked them to contact her on.

MARK B.
St. Charles, IL
Chevrolet Silverado
05/29/2017
Siverado
I've been coming here for years and have been happy. Recent visit for bleeding of brakes, front end alignment and lube of front end. When I got the truck back, I found grease on the calipers and inside the wheel itself that I had to clean off. I expect better from these guys.

CARRY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2016
Brakes
I believe they did a good job. But I was told I need brakes. I was never shown the shoes, and they did not tell me that I was at the point of needing rotars. I figured it out when I saw the bill. I believe them, but those would have been extra steps that were appreciated. I would have been less surprised by the bill; even though it was within reason of the services.

GJ
Gordon J.
Hampshire, IL
Pontiac Bonneville
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Gordon said this business told him a certain price and they ended up charging him a different price.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 04/23/2016

Our shop installs and removes Intoxalock breathalyzers.  We removed Gordon's this day at the standard price we have been at for over a year.  I apologize if Intoxalock told you a different price, but it certainly wasn't misquoted by one of our guys.

REX B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/08/2015
Oil change problem
On my second to last visit, oil WAS NOT leaking from the oil plug when I brought in the car for an oil change. After the oil was changed, oil WAS leaking from the plug. I brought the car back to Bunge's to correct this problem. It was corrected. Why did I have to go back a second time? Who will clean the oil from my driveway?

GD
Gina D.
South Elgin, IL
Infiniti FX35
08/01/2015 Category: Service
Gina said the cost for this service was too high for her.

LEILANI S.
Schaumburg, IL
Saturn SC2
03/01/2015
Customer Service was Poor
Not any better than other tire shops. They fixed what was broken but will not be going back.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 03/02/2015

This review is quite a surprise.  Leilani had called for a tire quote because she had been told her flat repair was unrepairable.  She wanted us to try to repair it and if not replace the tires.  We successfully repaired the tire and she was not forced to purchase new ones.

Don H.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Don said the price of an oil change was a little high.

Dennis S.
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Dennis said he felt the service took too long. The promised time was three hours but it took over four hours and no specific reason was given for the delay.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 10/01/2014

We are sorry for disappointing you.  We strive for 5 star ratings.  As we had originally told you, there was a lot of rust on your rotors and machining the 4 of them may cause the brake job to take longer. The rotors were more difficult to machine than anticipated.  In that you requested us to try and resurface them, we carried out your request.  Replacing the rotors would have saved hours on the service.