DON P.
12/08/2018
Convenient location and good mechanics
My only complaint was that I had a 7:30 appointment and I got there at 7:30. I received a call later (around 2:00 PM) and was told that they hadn't started yet and car wouldn't be ready till the following day.. I just question why have an appointment. They give me a loaner, so it was not a major problem (except at my age, I had difficulty getting into smaller car).
Staff was friendly.

RZ
Richard Z.
GMC Canyon
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business took care of him very well.

Ray H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Ray said this business handles a lot of general work for him and they do a good job.

10/04/2018
Rodent damage repaired.
I was just about to have my Buick winterized, however, rodent/s had other plans. Got into the car, and it started to shake. Oh well, a quick ride to Bunge's and the sad news of rodent damage. My car was repaired by the following day -- I am so pleased -- it is running great. A few moth balls here and there and possibly the rodents will choose new locations. Winter here I am -- performance solid.............

MARK B.
St. Charles, IL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/28/2018
Silverado visit
Just had a simple alignment done. Truck tracks nicely.

Joshua F.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the staff did a good job servicing his vehicle, but they informed him that there was a small crack in his radiator. When he took it to another mechanic they did a pressure test and did not find a crack.

HP
Hari P.
Carol Stream, IL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hari said he would recommend the business for service.

GM
GABY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/24/2018
Good
Great service, little slow but good!

Mario B.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business didn't correct the problem.

Mario B.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business didn't correct the problem.

DT
DIANE T.
GMC Yukon XL
01/13/2018
very good

EM
Erika M.
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Erika said she went in for a new battery . The radio was locked up, on completion of service. The staff was quick and called Honda to unlock the radio.

AP
ANGIE P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/31/2017
Great local repair shop
Came in for brake light, TPMS light and skid light on.

Brakes on all 4 wheels were worn down and calipers were seized. Which I believe cause it had over 100k miles and brakes were never done. Price was fair and they did honor their online coupon. BUT my tire light on issue was never address. It could be maybe I just need air in my tires but they never addressed it. The tire light is still on. :-(

JACK SHANNON S.
11/03/2017
Emission Issue
Bunges quickly diagnosed a bad coil for an engine light that came on my dash. We then scheduled it to be fixed when convenient for me. Great customer service.

MF
MARIO F.
10/24/2017
Good fast friendless service
Had a problem with a recent service. Problem was fixed and I was on my way fast.

10/13/2017
Close to my home. Prices are very fair. Professional service at all times. Workmanship good.
Bunges is always available to my schedule. In the past, winter, spring, summer, fall -- always starts and drives beautifully.

DAN B.
10/07/2017
Came highly recommend by our neighbors and after 2 visits with both our vehicles we are pleased so far with everything!

JV
JUDY V.
07/22/2017
Recent visit
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.

HH
Henry H.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Henry said they did a pretty good job, but this was the first time he had gone there.

05/11/2017
Vehicle servicing
Bunges uses no gimmicks or false courtesies - strictly business -- hopefully, the servicing that was performed was as good as I believe -- time will tell. The professional atmosphere is to my liking.