Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Latest Review about 1 year ago

AP
A P.
07/19/2017
ATTITUDE DAWN
Where do I start when in for service this woman has a bad attitude I've dealt with this woman several years ago the same exact thing like I think she's the owner's wife and that she has nothing but a nasty attitude you can't ask her a question she just puts up bills doesn't go over billing with you just prints up the receipt you have any questions you there goes the attitude this woman does not belong behind a counter she belongs in a kitchen what a joke bad customer service

TF
Tiffany F.
02/23/2017
Horrible
My car was dropped off the night before the service , they had it a total of 9 business hours just for them to charge me $500 to come out with the same problems I went in with & the response I was given from this " 5 star" establishment was they don'r know what else to do

Robert M.
06/14/2016
Best service ever
Burnett-White Pro Tires has always provided me with the very best and honest service I have ever had in Salisbury.. I can always count on them to be competitive in cost and expeditious is service.

V
Valued Customer
03/30/2016
brakes/oil change
The work was done quicker than expected. Great service as always. Jay is the best!

02/02/2016
Great Service - as always!
Burnett White is always prompt friendly and affordable

10/14/2015
Always friendly and responsive! Only negative was no call when car was done. Left office for an appointment and then recalled I didnt have a car!

L
LAWRENCE
Willards, MD
Buick Roadmaster
10/08/2015
Aliment on car
Yes my car got aliment, but didn't address heavy steering or power steering pump noise

DAVID

B
BOB
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2015
The friendly and honest service
The most friendly and honest service.

W
WILLIAM / TAMMY
Delmar, DE
07/23/2015
convenient pick up of my vehicle from work with service done while I work is why I choose Burnett White, business is close to my work
James is my go to salesperson. James always follows through.
my last visit, tech left part off my glove box and put cabin filter in upside down(says my husband).

DANIELLE
06/16/2015
Gave them a try and I regret it.
I decided to give Burnett White a try since they were close to work. I thought it would be convenient. I had a timing belt replaced (maintenance) and power steering and brake fluid flushed. When I got the car back there was a new vibrating noise that is most evident when you start the car and accelerate from low speeds. I took it back and they said they could not hear it. I hear it clearly every day. It does not sound anything like my car. I am very disappointed. I will take it in again, and see if they will try again. It is very annoying as I paid over $700 and have to keep going back.

T
TOM
Berlin, MD
06/09/2015
Good prices.
Great service. Everyone very nice and courteous.

BMW
04/06/2015
Great Service! Fast
Dropped off late Friday for two tires needed for trip done mid morning Saturday - great team at BW

V
Valued Customer
04/01/2015
Customer service
Excellent customer service

JEFF/PAM
03/29/2015
I trust my car to their care
I have repeatedly had positive experiences with customer service at Burnett White and have been pleased with their work.

DAVID
03/27/2015
Does what they say!
I really liked the "On line quote"
I like dealing locally.
I liked the prompt honest service.

R
ROBERT
Parsonsburg, MD
Chevrolet Tracker
03/08/2015
Great communication. Fair price. Repairs done in a timely fashion. I won't go anywhere else.

A
ANGELA
Hebron, MD
Subaru Legacy
03/07/2015
Great Communication
This business is simply ran the way all businesses should be. Even though it's a tire center and garage, the customer area is very clean. When we called for an estimate of the maintenance work due of the vehicle, a thorough, easy to read quote was waiting in the email inbox before we even hung up the phone. When we took the vehicle in for the work, there were no unexpected charges to throw us for a loop. The only hiccup in the entire transaction was we scheduled our appointment for a Saturday, and when we arrived, the service manager on-duty said he didn't have us on the schedule for the day. It was minor because they took the vehicle and all maintenance items were completed in a timely manner.