Richard H.
Washington Crossing, PA
04/01/2021
The service is of all the people there are so friendly and always such great service would recommend to anyone ! We take all seven of our vehicles there inspection service tire rotation etc.
We take all seven of our vehicles there inspection service tire rotation etc. always has done a great job for all our vehicles !

Jean D.
Doylestown, PA
Hyundai TUCSON
Burns is the best
Honest, reliable, great service all the time. I have Been bringing my vehicles to Burns for over 20 years. Can't say enough about these guys. You just can't go wrong. Highly recommend!

Tracey B.
Chevrolet Sonic
QUICK, RELIABLE WORK
My family and I have been going to Dave for many years; he’s fair, HONEST and his shop does quality work. I went in for a flat tire and it was fixed quickly. I HIGHLY recommend Burn’s Auto for all your car care! Thank you again!

SU
Steven U.
Yardley, PA
03/30/2021
Responsive and Professional
Very responsive and professional. I made a mistake and they patiently followed up with me to correct it. Very easy to work with and they provided a quick turnaround.

Mark H.
03/30/2021
Always a good experience
Great job at a reasonable price. Thank you!

EC
Erika C.
03/24/2021
Friendly guys. Fast turn around!
I dropped my car off at 9 and told them no rush I work next door and I'll grab it at 4. Not only did they get my oil change and filter done by 10 but they dropped it off to me. What amazing customer service I Highly recommend Burns Auto.

Marc B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
03/24/2021
State Inspection Appointment
Scheduling, updates on inspection items, and necessary repairs were all completed very efficiently and with top notch customer service. Thank you!

NC
Nancy C.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff is great, they are always really helpful, they are really nice, the price is fair, they always do exactly what they say they are going to do and it is always done on time.

WJ
William J.
03/20/2021
Great Auto Service
Very professional and honest.
The best ever. Highly recommend.

Matthew C.
03/19/2021
Amazing amazing amazing mechanical shop
I would like to say this shop is THEE BEST SHOP AROUND! HANDS DOWN.. Its a shop you can rely on, depend on, and know you're getting the right services done to your vehicle to not only make it safe for the road, but , safe for the driver as well.. I truly believe they look out for the driver more than anything making sure their vehicle is on point and is going to be safe. They're NOT out to empty your pockets and lie to you. Let's just say my vehicle was welded on my stabilizer bar by the shop before I even started here and it should not have been welded at all.. It was very very unsafe. Burns auto took the time to show us what needed to be done the correct way for my stabilizer bar. the situation and show us what was done wrong and what needed to be done.. Their such a kind and helpful shop. They treat you like family.. I love this place I'll never go anywhere else.

BR

QS
Qin S.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Competent and Friendly Service
The guys at Burns always get the job done in a timely and competent manner. And they don't overdo it.

Mary H.
Honda Civic Si
03/16/2021
Thank you for service and an efficient and timely manner. Appreciated.

DF
Donald F.
03/16/2021
You guys are always reliable and trustworthy. ..
35 years of utilizing your services you have always treated my family and myself as good neighbors. It is appreciated

Karen S.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Clara. She said she takes other vehicles to them for service and the service is always excellent. She has been going there for many years, has never had any problems and they are outstanding.