Overall Rating 4.754837/5Overall Rating 4.754837/5Overall Rating 4.754837/5Overall Rating 4.754837/5rating 4.754837
Overall Rating 2.2903248/5Overall Rating 2.2903248/5rating 2.2903248rating 2.2903248rating 2.2903248

TP

Very efficient !

Shakira H.
Camden, NJ
11/16/2018 Category: Service
My experience here yesterday was like any other time fast reliable service; the only thing was someone spilled juice in my seat which Ryan will have it taken care of so i wasn’t as mad when i seen it. He was so nice about the whole situation. Overall i will return and tell others despite my little situation.

GA
George A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Burns provides shuttle service and car clean and wash.
Burns provides shuttle service and car clean and wash.

John K.
Berlin, NJ
Honest and Thorough
I needed new axles and some minor warranty/recall work to be done on my 6 year old Sonata. The service writer Steve was very helpful in explaining the details on the work and when and it could be completed. The price was much better than a well known retail service center where I received a prior quote Normally, I wouldn't get a price from a dealer because for some reason we think that the dealers are more expensive. I was wrong. Burn's also did a free inspection and advised me of other needs that my car may need in the near or immediate future. There was no pressure to buy just an informative information sheet with explanations of the work and estimated cost Everyone was considerate and professional the cashier even gave me a loyalty discount.
Overall a great experience

2018 Hyundai Kona
Good Service
Took my car in for oil change and tire rotation, appointment was at 8 A.M. and I was out by 9:15

MT
Maryann T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Trustworthy
I've always trusted your mechanics. When they recommend service, etc., I always have the service performed.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve was the best. Best service I’ve had so far. Really impressed, knowledgeable, professional, respectful, and informative.
I took my 2017 Sonata in for a 15,000 mile service and to check the alignment because the car seemed to pull to the left a bit after I had the steering column replaced by Hyundai last spring due to a faulty power steering sensor.
Steve explained everything that would be done in detail. I waited, but Steve quickly arranged a ride home when the service would take longer due to the alignment. I received the kind of customer service that has become rare in today’s fast paced world, the kind from a bygone era. Thank you, Steve. I really appreciate it.

As a female, and later as a senior citizen, I have been talked down to too many times by customer service in many different businesses, especially male dominated ones.
Twenty some years ago, I experienced that kind of disrespect when shopping for a Honda Accord with a male friend at a different Honda dealership. I ended up leaving that dealership and buying a new, fully loaded Honda EX from Burns Honda. My friend also bought elsewhere. Not the first time I left a car dealership for that reason and ended up buying from another. I also appreciate when customer service assumes the customer is intelligent. I research everything, and before I come in for service I usually have some background. It’s imprtant for ALL associates to treat customers, with the respect that Steve showed.
This is my first Hyundai. I really like the car. If I continue to receive this kind of service, it will likely not be my last.
Once again, Steve was the best.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
After Hours Drop
Need to improve process as car key was not seen by service. I was told it wasn't service's fault they did not see my key. I guess I need to call next time to ensure they did.

Anonymous,

I apologize and will investigate and have someone reach out to you

MF

Kathleen A.
Sewell, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleased Customer
Love the feel of being a valued customer when I take my Santa Fe in for routine maintenance! Staff are friendly and listen to your concerns. Waiting is not a problem as work is done quickly.

HR
Harold R.
Browns Mills, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
It's a GREAT dealership to buy and service your Hyundai vehicle
My service advisor Ryan was very nice, friendly and courteous and he kept me informed on my vehicle's progress and on any other recommended scheduled service items that my vehicle needed. Ryan is an asset to Hyundai and to Burns Hyundai !!! Keep up the GREAT work Ryan !!!

Cherry Hill, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dave was in charge of my service and it was service with a smile. Service department is clean and organized.

WE
William E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great all around
Great dealer, honest pricing, and fantastic service desk!

Brenda B.
Voorhees, NJ
Improved Service
Very good service performed on 11/12/18!!!

Delran, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
At one time it was a good shop to get the work done. But now I have to go back again to get the job done. This is three times I had to go back on three different types of work.
It’s starting to get old. Three times in a row I had to go back . Last time it took two day’s to have breaks installed. Would i recommend this business ? I don’t know. In the pass yes I would.

HY
Hyung Y.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
fast service and great recommendations
Every service makes my Tuscon to drive and ride great.

Robert C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Steve was very helpful keeping me up to date with the status of my car. Gave good honest advice. Had no problems.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service person was very nice and informative and explained everything to me. They also found a major problem with my car and now it runs great
STEVE M P., Service Manager from Burns Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018