Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Jerome L. on 04/18/2018
Jerome said the staff have always given him good service, and he is satisfied with their work. He said he likes the feedback they give him.
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Allee M. on 04/18/2018
Allee said the employees were excellent and provided great service.
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Lewis C. on 04/09/2018
"The personal attention paid to you and your car."
Each and every visit I have made to Buyavette has been a good experience. The mechanic and service writer always keep you abreast of what's going on with your car. Very professional!!
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 05:56 AM
David V. on 04/05/2018
"Outstanding Sales and Service"
Had my wife's 2003 50th Anniversary Convertible Corvette in for inspection and repair. The service department is top notch in my book. Kevin looked over the problems and gave great suggestions. The service was done while I waited and everyone I came into contact with was pleasant and welcoming. While waiting I visited the sales side to look over the Corvettes in the showroom plus I was able to help my brother out finding his new, to him, car (his first Corvette). John and Keith were very helpful and treated me like family. Every time I have been to Buyavette everyone is so nice. I have purchased 4 Corvettes from Buyavette and highly recommend their sales and service to all of my friends and family. Go there you will "love it."
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 09:31 AM
Larry R. on 03/20/2018
"i enjoy speaking with the guys in the shop area"
my 2007 vette had a failing harmonic balancer. when i called, he explained the problem with stock balancers, gave me the repair cost, and explained the details of the replacement balancer. the work was finished on time, and i was able to pick it up on a Saturday. thanks!
Service Date: 03/03/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 05:00 PM
Dwayne H. on 03/13/2018
Dwayne said the staff did a good job, but he wasn't happy with their follow-up.
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
Quinton A. on 03/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Buying Experience"
Let me start off by saying I have wanted a Corvette since the 6th grade. Now, 37 years later, I officially have one!! After many years of passing this dealership I always said that I would purchase my first Corvette from buyavette. Now, the vehicle I purchased was a 2003 convertible. It had been in their possession since April 2017. I notice they still had it in December 2017. I purposely arrived early to see the condition of the car before they cleaned it. It obviously had been outside for quit sometime to say the least. During this time I did notice a few things and the salesman I ended up working with (Aaron) said he would get them taking care of which he did and then some! I gave him notice that I was already approved through my credit union, I would buy the vehicle at the listing price, and I would bring the check in 24 hrs. Fast forward, I picked the car up on a Friday and struck out of town, a 5 hour drive both ways. I figured if it broke down they could have it back because it only had 59,000 miles.. The only thing I regret is I didn't get a chance to get up to 70/80 mph during the test drive because on the trip it was obvious an alignment had not been done when they put 2 new tires on the front. I tried to get them to do the alignment when I got back, but they declined so I ended up having the alignment done since. Recently, I had issues with the shift cable, which is a known issue. I fixed it myself by ordering a replacement bushing for the cable that connects at the shifters end. With all that said I am happy with my purchased, but feel the sales experience could have been a little better, but thanks to Aaron, he really went the extra mile to do all he could in his power to get certain things done to the car including the alignment and to make me a happy customer.. My advise to future buyavette customers is to go there like you would go to any other used car dealership and check 'EVERYTHING' on the car and/or take a mechanic to unsure you are buying a decent car. Just because they specialize in Corvettes doesn't mean you should slack in looking for mechanic issues which you could probably negotiate before purchasing. Yes I would purchase from buyavette again and recommend people seeking to purchase a corvette.. Make sure you ask for Aaron!!
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 10:26 AM
Don S. on 03/12/2018
Don said the personal attention and service was very good.
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
Ron R. on 03/09/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Awesome Staff!"
I found the entire staff from Sales to Service to be highly professional, and customer centric! They do what they say they will do, which is rare in today's environment! I can always depend on them!
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2018 04:09 PM
BRETT F. on 03/06/2018
"There when you need them"
It seems stuff always breaks on the weekends. Twice I've had something break or almost break on a Saturday and Josh and the guys at Buyavette were there when I needed them to keep me rolling.
Service Date: 02/24/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 07:34 PM
Adam L. on 02/28/2018
Adam said the staff did excellent work on his vehicle.
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018
CHRIS B. on 02/25/2018
"Great experience with our Chevy."
While Buyavette has an incredible selection of Vettes, the service center can just as easily repair a Chevy Malibu quickly and at a very fair price. Kevin and his service team are great guys and gave us a quick and honest assessment of our cars problems. They fixed it quickly and even vacuumed and washed the car, which is a nice Special Touch. I would highly recommend Buyavette's service dept. if you need repairs on any vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/24/2018
Review Created: 02/25/2018 07:26 AM
Bryan W. on 02/21/2018
Bryan said the business had his vehicle done on time and the price was exactly what they quoted him.
Service Date: 02/17/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018
Kevin D. on 02/06/2018
Kevin said the employee he dealt with was great. He kept in communication and he did what he asked. When there were a few tweaks that needed to be made he did them himself.
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018
DARIUS W. on 02/04/2018
"Knowledge is Power"
Within 2 minutes I knew I was in the right place. Issues multiple dealerships couldn't figure out was recognized immediately. Recommendations others gave for service was dismissed with accurate information. These two things alone created a level of trust I wasn't getting from the dealership. If I'm going to pay the prices I'd rather take it to someone that's knows what they're doing.
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 05:56 AM
Walter B. on 02/02/2018
"Great work "
I have had some Problems with my corvette over the past few months and every time I took my car to them it was repaired with no other problems the work that they do is excellent and I have told all of my friends that have corvettes that this is the place to take it if you want it done right.
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 01:07 PM
CJ F. on 01/27/2018
"Buyavette service"
Had service done. Everything done well and the price was excellent. Will return next time I need service.
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 04:44 PM
RICHARD T. on 01/24/2018
"Very good group of guys! No excuses, they get it done!"
Called Kevin at the last minute and he did not hesitate to tell me to "come on in, we'll get you fixed up!"
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 03:01 PM
Jerry C. on 01/20/2018
Jerry said the staff was really nice to him.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018
Jerry C. on 01/20/2018
Jerry said the staff was really nice to him.
Service Date: 01/15/2018