Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

AA
Anthony A.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said his vehicle work was done as expected while at the business. The staff were nice and completed his maintenance on time.

CF
CJ F.
Duluth, GA
05/19/2018
Battery replacement.
Had battery replaced. When I looked at the battery, I noticed that they had not tightened the hold down clamp on the battery. Could have banged around loose under the hood.

VC
Vasili C.
05/17/2018
Best Crevice Ever!
Earlier today, I drove into Buyavette with several issues and requests that I wanted fixed and fulfilled on my '02 Z06. One of the head managers, whom I first spoke to upon arrival, told me to comeback in 2 hours as soon as the first mechanic was scheduled to be finished with the Vette he was currently working on. When I came back, the front desk manager, and rest of the staff, provided answers to all my quesruons, all while expediting the work on my Corvette. Not only that, but the prices weren't skyrocket-high and the caring and welcoming attitudes of everyone at Buyavette of Atlanta only ensures my return. - By FAR the best experience I could have ever expected. They went clear above and beyond my expectations.

Rafael B.
Norcross, GA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the facility was very professional. The quality of work was good and his vehicle came back nice and clean. He was happy with the experience and the work was done right. He went in for a clutch job and some brake work and he had to wait two weeks for parts. The facility needs to have parts on hand. However, the staff worked really fast when the parts were in.

BC
Blaine C.
Alpharetta, GA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Blaine said this business provided great service for a great price.

Bob S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the facility did a good job.

FA
Fransico A.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Fransico said he would recommend this business fro service.

Clint C.
Canton, GA
05/07/2018
Buyavette customer three times
I have bought three of my vettes from Buyavette and will buy my next one from them too!
Great sales staff, managers and financial services are easy to work with. Greg Rush the owner is usually around and available to talk to.

Julie K.
Braselton, GA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
05/03/2018
Kevin
Even though there is a wait sometimes at buyavette, Kevin is reliable and trustworthy.

Sheldon S.
Atlanta, GA
04/29/2018
Always honest , friendly and reliable service.
See you next time!

Joseph D.
Hampton, GA
04/21/2018
Quick repair... great customer service
Brought my car in for an annoying intermittent front squeak somewhere around the water pump. Turns out it was a defective idler pulley that they installed about a year ago. Kevin took care of it, honored the warranty and got it buttoned up for some summer cruising.

With my big paws, I would have torn up some knuckles and thrown a wrench or two. The service is great here at Buyavette.

MN
Matt N.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the overall service was good, the recommendations were good, and customer service was good.

Jerome L.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the staff have always given him good service, and he is satisfied with their work. He said he likes the feedback they give him.

Allee M.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Allee said the employees were excellent and provided great service.

LC
Lewis C.
Conyers, GA
04/09/2018
The personal attention paid to you and your car.
Each and every visit I have made to Buyavette has been a good experience. The mechanic and service writer always keep you abreast of what's going on with your car. Very professional!!

DV
David V.
Warner Robins, GA
04/05/2018
Outstanding Sales and Service
Had my wife's 2003 50th Anniversary Convertible Corvette in for inspection and repair. The service department is top notch in my book. Kevin looked over the problems and gave great suggestions. The service was done while I waited and everyone I came into contact with was pleasant and welcoming. While waiting I visited the sales side to look over the Corvettes in the showroom plus I was able to help my brother out finding his new, to him, car (his first Corvette). John and Keith were very helpful and treated me like family. Every time I have been to Buyavette everyone is so nice. I have purchased 4 Corvettes from Buyavette and highly recommend their sales and service to all of my friends and family. Go there you will "love it."

LR
Larry R.
Woodstock, GA
03/20/2018
i enjoy speaking with the guys in the shop area
my 2007 vette had a failing harmonic balancer. when i called, he explained the problem with stock balancers, gave me the repair cost, and explained the details of the replacement balancer. the work was finished on time, and i was able to pick it up on a Saturday. thanks!

Dwayne H.
Lawrenceville, GA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said the staff did a good job, but he wasn't happy with their follow-up.

QA
Quinton A.
Stockbridge, GA
03/12/2018
Buying Experience
Let me start off by saying I have wanted a Corvette since the 6th grade. Now, 37 years later, I officially have one!! After many years of passing this dealership I always said that I would purchase my first Corvette from buyavette. Now, the vehicle I purchased was a 2003 convertible. It had been in their possession since April 2017. I notice they still had it in December 2017. I purposely arrived early to see the condition of the car before they cleaned it. It obviously had been outside for quit sometime to say the least. During this time I did notice a few things and the salesman I ended up working with (Aaron) said he would get them taking care of which he did and then some! I gave him notice that I was already approved through my credit union, I would buy the vehicle at the listing price, and I would bring the check in 24 hrs. Fast forward, I picked the car up on a Friday and struck out of town, a 5 hour drive both ways. I figured if it broke down they could have it back because it only had 59,000 miles.. The only thing I regret is I didn't get a chance to get up to 70/80 mph during the test drive because on the trip it was obvious an alignment had not been done when they put 2 new tires on the front. I tried to get them to do the alignment when I got back, but they declined so I ended up having the alignment done since. Recently, I had issues with the shift cable, which is a known issue. I fixed it myself by ordering a replacement bushing for the cable that connects at the shifters end. With all that said I am happy with my purchased, but feel the sales experience could have been a little better, but thanks to Aaron, he really went the extra mile to do all he could in his power to get certain things done to the car including the alignment and to make me a happy customer.. My advise to future buyavette customers is to go there like you would go to any other used car dealership and check 'EVERYTHING' on the car and/or take a mechanic to unsure you are buying a decent car. Just because they specialize in Corvettes doesn't mean you should slack in looking for mechanic issues which you could probably negotiate before purchasing. Yes I would purchase from buyavette again and recommend people seeking to purchase a corvette.. Make sure you ask for Aaron!!

Don S.
Roswell, GA
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Don said the personal attention and service was very good.