Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

AR
ANDRE R.
10/09/2018
Fast and Fair
The repair of my vehicle was timely. Despite being swamped with work. They fit me in and made the repair quickly.

Don Carlos P.
10/07/2018
Car came out worst
My car was suppose to be in the shop for 3 weeks, took 2 months. Then things I asked to get fixed weren’t fixed. Radio worked when I took it in but when I picked it up radio doesn’t work. To much to put into words how disappointed I am.

Rod b.
10/03/2018
To me Trust is imperative when buying a car. The service you receive AFTER you buy your car is the most important piece! Things may happen down the road when you buy a car that you cannot control. Kevin at Buyavette is the guy I want serving my car after I buy it. This guy treats your car like it's his car and gives you the respect you deserve. From the receptionist (Valerie is her name I think) to Kevin, you will receive an honest, and fair assessment! Like I said when there is trust there is comfort. Kevin brings that brand. And when it's your dream car, you want someone who truly understands that! Kevin is that guy!!!

LP
Lee P.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Lee said it was a good experience.

HC
Hilton C.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hilton said the business was very helpful. They gave him good service and checked everything out for him.

DeWitt W.
09/15/2018
The customer service
Vehicle problems are properly diagnosed and prices are quoted before actual work begins. Authorized Corvette repair facility.

PJ
Phil J.
09/13/2018
My new GoTo service
I chose Buyavette for two reasons. I spoke with John Ivankovich a couple years ago. He gave me some truthful advice about the best years to buy. I eventually traded an airplane for my Vette. When it came time for Service and difficult diagnosis, where else would I go? Kevin spent a lot of time with me and Valerie was competent and friendly. Everything was repaired correctly.The cost was not as much as I expected. Great place!

FB
Frank B.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they did a very good job.

Jared G.
09/04/2018
Great
Have been here many times and haven't been disappointed yet. Kevin and the service guys always seem to go above and beyond what I expect, everyone is very knowledgeable. Hugh does a great detail and Val is always a pleasure. Highly recommend

HC
Hugh C.
Marietta, GA
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Hugh said the business was wonderful. He is satisfied.

Rod b.
08/31/2018
Kevin and staff were great and they took care of my problem. Professional and gracious, even the admin clerk was very helpful.

DK
David K.
08/31/2018
Love my new Vette
I found a Vette I fell in love with almost immediately, and the salesmen were great, Jan and Rick answered my questions and no pressure.... I put more pressure on myself to buy the Vette then they did, and unfortunately I kept them a bit after hours but they didn't rush me at all.... The department manager very personable and walked me through the documents, enjoyed dealing with all of them... and when there was one of the headlights didn't come open the first time, they made sure that I could take it in the next day even though it did not duplicate the problem... Service department manager even answered a couple of questions I had.... over all experience, very enjoyable and I got my dream car, so totally happy... thanks guys

YS
Yahya S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Yahya said the service was good at the business.

BC
Brad C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Brad said they were friendly and the price was reasonable.

Ken S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they waited 10 days to work on his vehicle but he would still recommend them because they do decent work.

ES
Eugne S.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Eugne said the staff at this business was cordial, polite, and professional.
Kevin K., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you Eugene for the business and your new top is ordered.

HD
Harvey D.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said even though he did not have an appointment, the business treated him well and did the job fast.
Kevin K., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/10/2018

Harvey, thank you for the pleasure of helping you. Hope to see you again soon.

BC
Bill C.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the mechanic was very nice and knowledgeable and he really appreciates the work that he did. He also said when he gets ready to purchase another Corvette he's going to purchase it from this facility.
Kevin K., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/10/2018

Bill it means alot to Buyavette and me personally to recieve a review like this, Thank You so much.

Bruce H.
Lawrenceville, GA
08/05/2018
Service done in great timing
Had an appointment for oil change service. In and out in one hour. Thanks for keeping my Vette going!
Kevin K., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/10/2018

Anytime Bruce let me know if you need anything we are here to help.

NL
Nick L.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the vehicle runs great, the prices were affordable, and the staff was easy to work with.
Kevin K., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/10/2018

Nick our goal is to service vettes at an afordable price with good results, so glad your a happy customer.