Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

FC
Frank C.
Woodstock, GA
05/22/2019
Your work caused other problems.
I left the service area only to find out that my AC stopped working. It was fine when I brought the car in. I can only hope it was just a blown fuse or loose connection. I guess I’ll find out when I return to install a EBCM next week

Chris B.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.

KY
Ken Y.
05/19/2019
A Pleasant Surprise
I now understand whey Buyavette is booked in advance and why it took several weeks for my appointment. They have an incredible service department, do the job right the first time, and do it efficiently! I was expecting the cost to be prohibitive, but absolutely did not want to drive without air conditioning with summer approaching, not to mention being unable to lock the passenger door with the remote or push buttons. They completed both jobs in "one day" for a fraction of the cost I was anticipating. Everyone connected with the experience was great! I purchased my 2001 Corvette in 2005 from Buyavette and plan to keep returning! Thank you sincerely!

Duke S.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Duke said the business could've done a bit of a better job.

Alee M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Alee said he was a long time customer. The staff provided excellent service.

LH
Lonnie H.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Lonnie said the service is great. He had great service and no complaints.

VT
Vickie T.
04/10/2019
Good job
The staff was timely and professional
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Mrs. Taylor,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our shop.
We strive to do our best to our customers.
Hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you!

BP
BILL P.
Smyrna, GA
04/01/2019
The right techs, the right tools! A great place to take your 'Vette!
The Buyavette Garage on Presidential Parkway remains my "go to" facility for service to my classic C-5 'Vette. My questions were answered, all staff was courteous and helpful, service was completed ahead of time and at a very reasonable price. I'LL BE BACK!

Hi Mr. Pamplin,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization,we strive to do our best for our customers.
Please feel free for any questions you might have in the future. Thank you! See you soon.

LP
Lee P.
03/23/2019
99 vette
It was a great experience work was done well and very quick . Any Time I have a problem I will always bring it back to them

Hi Mr. Putnam,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization.We will continue to do our best for our customers.
 Thanks and we are hope to see you soon!

AR
Aaron R.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the employees were very nice. They answered all his questions. They followed up on his service.

Hi Mr. Rubio,
Glad to hear your great experience at our organization,we love to take care of our customers!
Hope to see and serve you in the future!

Ken S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the place's employees knew what they were doing, they did all right, and they did what they were supposed to.

Hi Mr. Sims,
Glad to hear your experience about our organization,we love to hear from our customers their experience from their visits to our Service facility.
Looking forward to serve you in the future!

JAMES B.
03/12/2019
Great First Impression
Great service and decent prices.

Hi Mr. Blount,
Glad to hear your experience at our organization,we do our very best to serve and please our customers. Hope to see and serve you soon!

Joe S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he has been using this business for years, and they always do a good job. He feels the staff is trustworthy and especially thinks Sam and Kevin are great. He wants the staff to know he appreciates them and would like them to keep doing what they are doing.

Hi Mr. Sommerville,
Glad to hear your great experience and kind words words about our employees,it means a lot to us!
Looking forward to serve and seeing you in the near future!

Ray S.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ray said that he recommends the place for service.

Dusty C.
Monroe, GA
03/08/2019
Repairs
The staff is very friendly and experienced. Each of the staff members I talked with didn't mind answering any of my questions and with detail.

Marietta, GA
03/08/2019
friendly and reliable service
Provides excellent service. They do not try to sell additional service that is not needed.

Hi Mr. Johnson,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization,please feel free to contact us with any of your questions you might have!
Thank you!

David R.
Avondale Estates, GA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
David said the service has been outstanding, the prices are reasonable and the people are great.

SO
Sergio O.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Sergio said his experience was good.

Hi Mr. Ocampo,
Glad your experience was great at your last visit at our shop! Hope to see you in the future.
Thank you!

RD
Rafael D.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rafael said the experience was great.

LP
Lanier P.
Lithonia, GA
02/06/2019
First Corvette
I bought my first Corvette from buyavette. 2000 C5 with 94k. Four years later, this is one of the best automobile I ever owned. It now has 150k and runs great. I drove it to Pa, Fl without any problems. I could sale it and buy another one, but I decided to keep it and buy second vet from buyavette. C6