Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

DO
Dale O.
11/16/2019
Routine Service and one minor repair.
I showed up at 8:15 am and was advised my scheduled appointment was for 12:30 pm. The intake representative made everything work so I could receive my service while I waited. A technician came to with the estimated cost of my outside temp. sensor (part and labor). I ok'd the numbers and he ordered the part. The service was performed to my satisfaction. The waiting area was a little messy and the bathroom could use a top to bottom remodel. There were no paper towels and only cold water. The expense was what i expected. I appreciate the courtesy shown me and I am completely satisfied with the automobile at this point.

HY
Hyun Y.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyun said the service was pretty good. The employees were really professional and from the start to the end, they knew what they were doing.

Hi Mr. Yi,
Glad to hear about your great experience with our organization.Hope to assist you in the near future with all your Corvette related items. Thanks.

PD
Pete D.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Pete said his experience was good.

Hi Mr. Day,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization. Thank you!

Steve W.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said Sammy, the service advisor, does a little more than just service. He stated that Sammy takes care of the customer by making sure all needs and concerns are addressed. He mentioned the time-frame for service is excellent, doesn't have him waiting for hours and hours, and the facility gets him in and out. He said when the staff gives him a quote that is what he is paying, there is no up selling and there is no gamut of price range . He stated he appreciates the honesty he receives from this business. He mentioned that from the alpha to the omega, from the head to the tail, he gets the truth from this location and they don't try to sell him something he doesn't want or need.

Hi Mr. Williams,
Glad to hear about your great experience and kind words about me and our organization. Will be honoring for us to assist you in the near future with all your Corvette needs. Thank you!

AF
Anthony F.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he was overwhelmed by the quality of the service. The service was great. The business's staff took care of the problem, he had dropped off the vehicle, they diagnosed the problem and got the problems taken care of.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 10/24/2019

Hi Mr. Frazier,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our shop,looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you

PJ
Phil J.
10/15/2019
Phil
Buyavette has done major service, minor service and now an oil change while I waited. I have always been happy with them!
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 10/19/2019

Hi Mr. Jouanet,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization. Thank you!

AR
Ashley R.
10/11/2019
ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST
The finest mechanics and service manager I have ever experienced. Clean shop, friendly people, showed me the issue, fixed it half the price of what I was quoted at another dealer. I will always take my cars to them.

Hi Mrs. Rush,
Glad to hear your great experience at our organization,hope to assist you with any of your needs in the near future. Thank you!

BRUCE B.
10/06/2019
Haven’t received estimates promised, by service Dept.
Which means I can repair my vehicle with your company!

Robert C.
10/05/2019
Perfect!
Electronics in my seat did not work (adjusting up, down, back & forward). Took it to two dealerships - one could not fix & the second had astronomical repair estimates. Brought it to butavette & thought it would be a while to fix. Took my car in at 11:00am and got a call that it was ready at 3:00pm. Costs were extremely reasonable & my seat was fixed. A great, professional job.

Hi Mr. Caudle,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization,I'm glad we could help and meet your expectations with your Corvette.
Thank you,and hope to see you in the near future!

MZ
Mosse Z.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mosse said the staff does a good job.

Hi Mr. Zhang,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our service department.

AA
Anthony A.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said it was good. He had his oil changed there and was very satisfied.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 09/30/2019

Hi Mr. Ashy,
Glad to hear about your experience,hope to see you in the near future.
Thank you.

CG
Cytrs G.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Cytrs said he trusts this business. They know his vehicle and don't try to sell him anything he doesn't need.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 09/30/2019

Hi Mr. Gelber,
Glad to hear about your great experience with our service department and for trusting our team with your Corvettes needs.

GG
Gene G.
Loganville, GA
09/20/2019
Good trouble shooting, excellent service from the front desk.
Your Corvette mechanics and prices are the best in the state from my experience. I have had damaged, loose, and/or missing parts and had an engine blown by Chevy dealers close to me on my C6.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 09/22/2019

Hi Mr. Garrett,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our service facility,we are doing our very best to please all and each of our customers. Please let us know with any of your concerns or questions in the near future. Thank you!

DJ
Duane J.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Duane said the business had good service, the salesman Kevin was outstanding, the management Keith was outstanding, the sales department was outstanding and he would highly recommend them to anyone.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 09/22/2019

Hi Mr. Jesch,
Glad to hear about your great experience at our organization,please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns in the future. Thank you!

104715 torch red 9.
08/28/2019
96 C4 19k miles
Buyavette.com is a fantastic place to find a quality pre-owned corvette. Whether you’re looking for a 1st gen thru a C7 and soon to be C8 they’ll have you covered. The facility is spotless clean and the sales staff (Chris) is on point. Additionally, (Sammy) in service is a walking encyclopedia on Vettes.....and will move Heaven and Earth for his service customers. I purchased a 1996 C4 LT1 with only 19k miles and cannot be more pleased with its time capsule condition and excellent performance which still commands respect 23 years later. Gary you’ve got an amazing business which is made up of the amazing people that work for you.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 09/02/2019

Hi Mr. Tankersley,
Glad to hear about your great experience with our company,very nice and kind words.Please dealing with you and can’t wait to assist you in the future. Thank you!

Jackie R.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said they solved the problem.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Mrs. Reed,
Glad to hear about your experience with our service department,hope to assist you with your car needs in the near future. Thank you!

Sherri S.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Sherri said they did what they said they were going to do.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Mrs. Sapp,
Glad to hear about your experience at our organization,hope to assist you with your car needs in the near future. Thank you!

Steve S.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good. The work was done with quality. The service was completed in a timely manner.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/21/2019

Hi Mr. Schworts,
Glad to hear about your experience at our service department,was pleasure working and assisting you with all your Corvette needs. Thank you!

GG
George G.
08/16/2019
Quality service
Shift cable broke and had car towed to buyavette. I know they were booked for weeks as I had tried to schedule work the week before. They worked me in and the cost was half that from a dealer. They have always accommodated me and work has been top notch.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 08/18/2019

Hi  Mr.  Greene,
Glad to hear about your  great experience at our organization, hope to see you in the near future. Thank you!

marc s.
07/24/2019
Nobody's Perfect - But....Close....
The Buyavette service department did a good job on our C5. The inspection we ordered was excellent - the tech identified items that we were not aware of and now will have addressed. Since we only got the Vette back yesterday, our assessment long term will need to wait, but there were no 'lost' tools under the hood or grease smears on the fenders which indicate that the tech did not rush the service and took care to be careful. There are some other issues with the car what will need to be addressed and we fully expect to return to Buyavette Service for those repairs.
Sam D., Service Manager from Buyavette responded on 07/24/2019

Hi Mr. Savage,
Glad to hear about your good experience at our service facility,looking forward to assist you with your car needs in the near future.