KJ
KAREN J.
11/15/2019
I always feel in good hands at Far East with both of our cars. Thanks for being so reliable!

NC
NATALIE C.
11/14/2019
Complete Trust in Far East Motorworks
After taking my car to it's dealer for several years, I was recommended to Far East Motorworks. They are very trustworthy and I appreciate them always walking me through what is needed and necessary for my Acura MDX. The value is also exceptional plus the people are very friendly that it makes a great overall experience!

11/13/2019
Reservation makes for no wait!
No wait - I arrived early and got out earlier than I had expected!

PC
Pamela C.
Acura RDX
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said it was excellent service.

Honda Civic Sedan
11/12/2019
I like the location... Convenient and Trustworthy !
Very efficient and accommodating ... Will definitely continue to return... S H

Jin L.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jin said initially they forgot to service his vehicle that day and he had to call and remind them. They apologized and did a good job. The overall experience was good.

Jerry M.
11/10/2019
Reliable, honest work.
Far East has always provided reliable, honest work. Our family has been a customer for years, and would not think of going anywhere else to have our Hondas serviced. Gordon and Rita are the best!

BRENT B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Honda Element
11/09/2019
Fast and Good!
Very courteous! Detailed invoice of work. Vehicle was repaired to standard. Work was completed on time as agreed! Great experience!

GK
Gwen K.
11/08/2019
Grateful
I'm glad that Gordon did my oil change even though I was late for my appointment, due to road construction.

Lithonia, GA
11/08/2019
On time appointment and prompt service

PH
PAUL H.
Decatur, GA
Acura RDX
11/07/2019
Far East is the BEST!!!
Honest, pleasant, steady......we've been taking our cars to these folks for years and wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

WT
WENDELL T.
11/06/2019
Always Professional, Courteous.
Responsive, Patient, they give you the options available.

PM
Pat M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service was very good and the staff was very reliable and very honest.

AW
AL W.
10/31/2019
Excellent quality work and outstanding customer service
Once I found Far East Motorworks, and had some experience with them, have learned that I can rely on them to perform service well, on time, as promised, and at a fair price. Was surprised that the cost of recent service work on my Accord was less costly than I expected. Very good people to do business with.
Al W.

RALPH S.
10/30/2019
Latest service
I started taking my C-RV for service after purchase, based on a friend's recommendations, and have been back ever since. Service is great, efficient and very professional. Very fairly priced, as well! They're a keeper!!

MARGARET P.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/29/2019
45000 cx up
Great work,price and was ready before I expected it to be

10/26/2019
dependable
I like dealing with these nice folks. They are dependable. They inform me what I need to know about my car. They keep their appointment times. Their estimates of how long it will take are good. I'm a satisfied customer.

KH
KAREN H.
Decatur, GA
10/25/2019
Ethical service, trustworthy staff
I brought my car in after visiting two dealerships who provided quotes for services that they recommended for my vehicle. The quotes contained differing, fairly expensive services, and I was simply unsure about what my car needed. I had, unfortunately, lost faith in the recommendations of the dealership. A friend highly recommended Far East Motorworks, and she was right!! The staff at Far East Motorworks were frank about my needs. They confirmed what I needed, discouraged services that were recommended but not necessary, spoke to me about my car in a way that respected my intelligence and performed the work at a fair price. Just when my trust in the car repair industry was faltering, Far East Motorworks restored it. Gordon and the rest of the staff were wonderful and I was thrilled with my services there. I highly recommend.

DIANE S.
Snellville, GA
10/24/2019
Customer Service and excellent work
Great place to bring your vehicle for excellent service.

KD
KEVIN D.
10/22/2019
Honest Mechanic
Gordon and his crew get your car fixed without the hassle of feeling like you are being taken for a ride. They just fixed what is needed and don't try to upcharge you on something you don't need.