RF
ROLAND F.
05/17/2019
Honest, professioal and dependable.
same as above.

GR
GENE R.
Acura TSX
05/17/2019
Service for 2004 Acura
As usual, service on old car with low mileage was exceptional. Despite the distance from my home, it is truly magnificent how they take care of this relic with low mileage. True Honda professionals.

Honda Element
Fair and Reliable
I've been coming for a few years - always a good experience.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Honda Accord
05/16/2019
Excellent service Gordon is the best ever!!!
Always the best service!! Gordon has taken care of my car since 1996 and would not let anyone else touch her!! Thanks for all the attention and kindness. See y’all next check up!!

DEBORAH B.
Tucker, GA
05/16/2019
Excellent and reasonably priced work - and helpful over the phone too!
Not only are the Far East folks dependable and efficient, I have called more than once to describe problems with my Acura MDX, and each time was listened to patiently and then given what limited diagnosis was possible due to my non-mechanic descriptions. When I bring my car(s) in, no unnecessary work is every done, and I have never had a problem afterward with the repairs. We have an Odyssey and an Acura, and would never take our autos to anyone else.

MARY ELLEN L.
Only the best....
I moved from Brookhaven to East Cobb a few months ago, but took my car back to Far East for its checkup because I have NEVER had a difficulty dealing with Gordon or his staff. They are smart, very accommodating, pleasant and get the job done with no hassle. I recommend this business to Honda owners all the time.

ABBE S.
05/15/2019
Great work!
Very happy with work. So much less expensive than the dealership!

KP
KYLE P.
Dunwoody, GA
Honda Accord Crosstour
05/15/2019
Top Notch Service
Far East did an excellent job diagnosing and repairing the wheel issue, plus they provided a brake & rotor check on all four wheels, did the oil change and transmission flush at very competitive prices. Gordon and his staff are friendly, competent and experienced, a breath of fresh air vs. the dealer!

JIM R.
Honda Civic Si
Recent Service Visit
Service was exactly what needed and information provided for going forth is helpful for expectations on next visit. Have two Honda products which is convenient because of this being shop specialty. Having spontaneously asked several customers for opinions on FEMW, all have been very positive on past experiences.

Highly recommend.

JHR

JENNIFER C.
Avondale Estates, GA
Honda S2000
Very Knowledgeable, Personable & Thorough
I had been shopping around for a new Honda service center. I searched Nextdoor and found such positive reviews for Far East Motors. I called and talked thru my car's symptons. I felt I had found a new home for service. Knowledgeable, Friendly and Honest. Gordon and team are the BEST!!!
I'm very satisfied with my service and our plan of action.

BP
BOBBIE P.
05/10/2019
I know the folks and have been going there for over 20 years. Truthful, on time, friendly, competent.
See above.

Consistent!

STAN S.
05/08/2019
Reliable, trustworthy expert service
Always there with reliable and trustworthy expert service. We would not go anywhere else for service to our Hondas.

Suzanne M.
Norcross, GA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said that the place always does good work.

PS
PAKEERV S.
Marietta, GA
05/02/2019
Awesome help
As always they do a fantastic job.

DAVID L.
05/02/2019
Electrical problem with my Odyssey
My Ole Odyssey lost all power, battery was good but no power. I called Far East and they said they would figure it, had it towed to the shop, Rita was awesome and got me squared away in a day! It was a bad battery cable, not too serious. I will use them going forward.

KG
KAREN G.
Lawrenceville, GA
04/28/2019
MDX SilverJay
The staff at Far East were friendly and informative about SilverJay service needs. The concerns I brought to their attention, the staff checked them out and provided me with a workable resolution. I appreciate the staff taking their time to explain the service being performed. Far East Motorworks provides great customer service. Great to do business with Far East Motorworks.

Lithonia, GA

Decatur, GA
Honda Accord
04/26/2019
Reliable, prompt, and reasonable
Very pleased with Far East -- that's why we keep coming back!

Charlene B.
04/23/2019
Honest and reliable
Because of Far East and Gordon I am still driving my Accord 20 years later.