PM
Peter M.
Decatur, GA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the business is very responsive, they gave him updates and information to repair another issue with a quote. He said the quote was very reasonable.

LV
LAURA V.
Honda Accord Coupe
Best Service Ever
Best service ever and the prices were very competitive! The staff were very friendly and helpful! I will definitely make this my place for maintenance and service!

01/15/2019
Have trusted them with my Honda for years.
Have trusted them with my Honda for years and never been disappointed.

Honda Civic Si
Rain water leak
I appreciate the solution to my difficult water leak. Only mechanics experienced with Honda body welding could have found and repaired this small but major leak. Although pricey, the cost was in the range estimated. I’m sure a dealer would have charged me hundreds more. Thank you.

Daniel H.
Bowdon, GA
Honda Accord
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is thorough. They discussed the prices with him before the work and they did what they said they would do.

SANDRA H.
Decatur, GA
01/10/2019
Great job
Fair price & efficient service in timely manner

BK
Bruce K.
01/05/2019
Great service as always
I will always buy a Honda product because I trust Gordon and Far East Motorworks

DV
Dave V.
Buford, GA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave's wife. She said the service was wonderful, and they were quick.

TC
Tom C.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business did what they said they would do in a timely manner and the price was also reasonable.

NP
NANCY P.
01/02/2019
trustworthy and fair
Far East Motors is the best place I can bring my Honda Odyssey van in the whole Regents they pay attention to whatever the car is doing and they make sure that when they return the car to me that's in very roadworthy condition

JE
JOAQUIN E.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/02/2019
Excellence Manifest
Took my car in for the 60,000 service, and these guys got my baby back up to operating at peak performance. Proud to recommend these guys!

CR
COOKIE R.
12/29/2018
Trust them!
I have come here for work on my aging Honda and trust that it’s getting great care👏👏👏

TOM S.
12/29/2018
Fast, friendly, affordable - and correct. What more could one want?
Happy new year!

Always 100% satisfied!

Jay K.
Acura MDX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said they did a very good job.

JOSEPH C.
Dahlonega, GA
Acura ILX
12/18/2018
Excellent as always
Great job from the whole team. I came in, spoke with Rita and had a great conversation while I waited on my oil change, had it done in a very timely manner, and got a confirmation from Gordon that everything was completed according to its need before I left. Love Far East Motorworks, long time customer, they keep me coming back for good reason every time for all my Honda/Acura needs.

MICHAEL H.
12/18/2018
New Axles - 2011 Odyssey
Brought my Odyssey in because of a popping noise while turning. Within 5 minutes they had diagnosed the problem and provided a quote to fix it. The price was significantly less than I expected (I guess I’m used to dealer pricing) and they had it ready the same day. They did a great job.

Honda Accord Crosstour
12/14/2018
Consistently excellent service.
I use Far East Motorworks because I trust them to do the work that is required to keep my Honda reliable and in excellent condition. They are always outstanding in the service, responsiveness and value. They have never tried to sell me anything that I don''t need like so many service departments that I have dealt with in the past. Since I started using Far East 4 years ago I have never considered anyone else. They are great!!

STAN S.
12/13/2018
Always perfect service
We have relied on Far East Motors for years and they never let us down.