Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MISTY B.
Mazda Tribute
03/19/2019
Amazing Customer Service
I brought my car in for an oil change and left with a few more very necessary repairs. They gave me a loaner car and had my car done by the end of the business day. They did great work on my car. I would highly recommend them for your repairs. The customer service was excellent!

SK
STEVE / LORI K.
03/18/2019
Knowledgeable staff
Very qualified knowledgeable, friendly staff.

GK
GAIL K.
Glencoe, MN
03/16/2019
They take are of my vehicle.
They take care of my vehicle and alert me if any problem are starting when they service my truck.

Ruth H.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said the employees were courteous. They provided the best service.

DN
David N.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
David said they are very good and knowledgeable.

LW
LEAH W.
03/08/2019
Best car clinic
Been bringing my vehicles here for years. Honest, trustworthy, and friendly service.

BILL H.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/08/2019
people, sevice telling me what what can weight and what needs to be fixed now
wonderful sevice wonderful people

EP
ETHAN P.
Cadillac ATS
02/22/2019
friendly and respectful staff, followed with quick quality work.
First time getting work done at Car Shop. I would recommend to friends and family. Their staff is friendly, respectful and they do great work.

RK
RUSTIN/NAOMI K.
Buffalo Lake, MN
02/22/2019
Great customer service and quality work
We take all our vehicles to the CAR Shop and we are satisfied every time!

TH
TONY H.
Stewart, MN
02/21/2019
Very Professional polite informative Staff
Staff is great price quoted on particular service is right on the dot.Sometimes less never more.

CD
CASSIE / CHAD D.
Hector, MN
02/21/2019
Friendly
Great people, very informative always quick service but good quality of work. I bring my three vehicles here and will continue to do so.

TO
TIM O.
Kia Amanti
02/20/2019
They were nice and helpful
Good service, called me when it was done. Will go again

WD
WADE D.
Stewart, MN
Chevrolet Cavalier
Excellent customer Service
I was tired of going to shops that couldn’t look at my car for days. Car shop has always made time for me. They also usually have a loaner for me to get to work which is huge. Everyone I have talked to has provided me with excellent customer service from start to finish. The repairs are timely and accurate. I never feel like I am being up sold.

RAY S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/20/2019
Took care of my problems.
To me I like when l can find someone I can trust. Thank you.

NA
Nancy A.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that the staff members are certainly very good people and they take very good care of her. She stated that she appreciates everything they do for her and she is very happy with the business.

TR
TROY R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/13/2019
Stayed real close to major job estimate got car back day promised nice people
Did real good job on daughters car kept us informed stay real close to estimated budget on major job car came back day promised

DR. STEVE S.
Cologne, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
02/11/2019
Same day service
I was able to call for appointment. I was able to get in same day and the repairs were done by the time I got done with work! Fantastic Job!

TR
Theresa R.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said she always receives good service from Jeff, and Joel.

SK
STEVE / LORI K.
02/06/2019
Staff were very informative, scheduled times were met, estimation of cost was accurate.

Glencoe, MN
02/06/2019
Great friendly people and they are very understanding and helpful