Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WR
Wayne R.
Minnesota
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the people were personable and explained what needed to be done. They were helpful with trying to save money. It was a fantastic experience of good work.

KN
KURT/ANGELA N.
01/10/2019
Virtuous
Great friendly, honest, respectable people and service.

KH
KATLIN H.
01/09/2019
Amazing
Jeff is always straight forward, and tells you what is wrong and how much it will coast you. He takes very good care of my vehicles knowing how far I drive work.

BETTY B.
01/05/2019
Prompt and will tell you what is wrong, and get the time and date set up asap.
Called to set the time for the oil change and rotation of tires. They were kind acknowledged me when I arrived. We got the information in their documented computer format. They received my keys and were done with all on Christmas eve day late in the afternoon. They do great work. B.B

Hector, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/04/2019
Always happy customer
The staff at the Car Shop feels like family. They take time to explain things too.

BILL H.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/04/2019
people, sevice telling me what what can weight and what needs to be fixed now
great people do wonderful work

DA
DOUG A.
Buick Roadmaster
12/28/2018
Several repairs
I have an older (1996) vehicle , and the people at CAR Shop have always treated me well. Not only do they handle repairs for my vehicle, but my son's as well. I have recommended them to people I know. They may not be the least expensive always, but their pricing is fair, they do as they say they will and stand behind their work.

TC
Terry C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the service is awesome. They came in on a Sunday to help her and didn't charge extra.

JOHN H.
12/27/2018
On time,explained problem and options
On time,explained options knowledgeable very business like.

Charles S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Charles said his transmission leaked after this business put it in.

ROGER B.
Cosmos, MN
12/21/2018
YOU GUYS ROCK
EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME THATS WHY I WILL ALWAYS BE COMING BACK TO YA'LL

GK
Gary K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he was satisfied with his service.

TH

LORI B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/07/2018
Knowledgeable and Economical
They are very knowledgeable, and courteous. They do great work, and stay in touch. If anything goes beyond the estimated quote, you can trust they will always call and discuss the options with you first. Great hours, and they go above and beyond to help you pick up or drop your vehicle if you have no means of transportation. All around, very trustworthy and they do good work.

12/04/2018
Fast Service
My needed the brakes on my pickup repaired. Called and they would have time on Wednesday to get it in but dropped it off on Monday when I had a driver to pick me up. It was done by end of day Monday! Very pleased with the fast turn around. Great job.

BILL H.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/04/2018
poeple
they are wonderful

AL
Aurora L.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Aurora said the employees were helpful. They kept her informed throughout her service.

KY
KAY Y.
11/30/2018
Friendly
My husband loved CAR Shop and now that he is gone, I feel comfortable and confident that the guys will NOT take advantage of “a woman who knows nothing about cars”. They are friendly, give an “upfront quote” and let you decide. Happy Holidays, guys. Love my new tires.

KH
KATLIN H.
11/30/2018
Amazing to work with
Always tell you what’s wrong with your vehicle, and give you details on what should be fixed. Extremely friendly!

MARK C.
Acura TSX
11/28/2018
They took my car in right away, fixed the issues quickly, kept me informed, and provided a loaner.
My car completely didn't want to start on Saturday. I was basically out of transportation for the weekend. I called The Car Shop early Monday morning. The owner Jeff answered and said to bring it in as soon as I could. He was very nice and told me he has a loaner ready for me. Once I had the car towed to their shop, the person at the front desk asked me about my issues and told him what was happening. That helped them quickly diagnose the problem. Jeff called me as soon as they started working on the car letting me know what they found. He gave me possible options and estimates for each option. After doing some testing on my car engine, he recommended the cheaper option to fix it. He estimated about a week to fix my car. I was surprised how quickly the turn around time was. It was fixed early Wednesday. The car sounds and runs like new even though it has over 150k miles. The service was great. Thanks so much for getting my car running.
Pat and J. from C A R Shop responded on 11/29/2018

We strive to give the best service we can and we are happy your experience was great. Also thank you for the great review.

Jeff Locy