KC
Kyle C.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was friendly and the service was great.

JOE T.
03/15/2019
Honesty
Everyone here is wonderful. If you want someone who is honest this is the place for you. Wouldn’t go any place else

SANTOS M.
03/12/2019
Fixed my electrical problem - I am eternally grateful!
You always know what the problems are and how to fix them. We have been coming there for years and you guys never disappoint. Thank you for all your attention and professional auto service- we always recommend C&D to all out friends.

HO
Harvey O.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said the business was terrific. He stated that he visited to have the tires serviced on his vehicle, and that Jim and Joe both did an excellent job on the work they performed.

MK
MIKE K.
02/28/2019
Quick and honest
Every visit I have made there, Joe and his crew provided fast and honest service. They are the most honest and best service I have ever experienced. Tgank you C&D Auto!

Randy R.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Nissan Rogue
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianna. She said the business did a good job.

JOHN P.
02/17/2019
Honest and Friendly, makes you feel like family!
One of the toughest things to find is a good mechanic. Finding C&D solved that issue! Joe greets you with a good word and follows with the best service ever! Their pricing is beyond fair! They have made my wife and I feel like family! I wouldn't let any one else touch my vehicles! We just love C&D! Thanks for outstanding service!

CAROL M.
Indialantic, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
02/16/2019
Check engine light on
The staff gives you a feeling of security from the first time you enter the very clean and inviting waiting room. The prices are reasonable and trustworthy.

Nissan Rogue
02/15/2019
Love C&D
They always take good care of me and my family.

Monique B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Monique said they were excellent.

JOHN G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/12/2019
You do what you promise for the price you promise and at least so far, do it right.
You found an oil leak, repaired it, and then did the oil change. Originally, my appointment had me leaving the care for the entire do, but you had me out of there in 90 minutes. Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John B.
Nissan Frontier
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff was nice and quick.

KC
Ken C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the mechanic does great work and he's honest.

JEFF C.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Nissan Sentra
02/11/2019
C&D is the only place we take our car
For all of our regular vehicle maintenance we take our car to C&D. You can trust them with any aspect of serving your car. Also for anything that goes wrong with our car we bring it here. Our son takes his truck here for all of his maintenance. These people will go out of their way to find a problem that another place might not care to show you. They will show you and explain it to you before they fix it, so there is no confusion. If it needs doing now they'll tell you, if it will wait a month or a 1,000 miles, they will also tell you that. My wife and I have been trusting C&D with our Nissan Sentra going on 10 years now. Our 2 daughters have had their cars fixed by C&D before and they live in Osceola county.

MARTHA B.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Buick Terraza
02/09/2019
Great, proficient work on my vehicle! Good friendly service!
Thank you, for your professional, courteous work on my vehicle!

PK
PAT K.
02/09/2019
Honest, Friendly and Helpful
MY 19 year old Subaru is still running without any major problems thanks to the wonderful treatment by them. I began going to them when I arrived here 11 years ago and never considered changing service options.

KR
KAREN R.
Indialantic, FL
Nissan Sentra
01/27/2019
Trust and always there to help!
I am a widow and senior citizen. It is so important to me to know and trust that I can get around safely with limited worries. C&D provides that for me. Treated so nicely and patiently. Thank you for for the many years of service! Karen

NP
NANCY P.
INFINITI G20
01/25/2019
Fast, on time service!
Arrived 15 minutes early for appointment. They took my car immediately and completed necessary work with record time! Extremely helpful personnel.

Jeff G.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they do a good job.

Jeep Cherokee