KV
Kevin V.
Florida
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did his vehicle on time and for the price he expected. He said it just went very well and he thanks them for the very pleasant experience.

DA

HARRY M.
Honda Accord
11/04/2019
Excellent customer service!
I have taken my cars here whenever I had problems and they always provide excellent, honest customer service. Highly recommended.

MARTHA B.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
10/22/2019
Great professional friendly service! Thank you!
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Martha, we appreciate the great review.

Chas H.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Chas said he dropped off the vehicle in without an appointment. They were able to take it in and do the work. They do what they say they are going to do. He added he wants to thank them for the outstanding service.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Chas, we appreciate you.

John W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/15/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

MK
MIKE K.
10/12/2019
Quick and honest
Oil change in less then 1/2 hr. Also they found my slow leak in my tire! These guys are truly professionals. TY huys!

KATHY B.
Nissan Rogue
10/09/2019
oil change and Trip Check
I was very pleased with the service I experienced on 10/8/19 at C&D. Joe and Jim took great care of my car, and me.

Josh G.
Florida
Ford Flex
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the staff was good.

LL
Louise L.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Louise's husband. He said the business always does an awesome job and he's been going there forever. They're a fantastic business and he said everybody should use them. They're always on time and there's no added cost. He stated it was perfect, and they were honest.

KT
KATHY T.
10/01/2019
Readily available!
Lickety-split! We discovered a nail in a tire and took our car in right away to get it squared away. Within moments we were back on the road with no concern! It is such a blessing to know that our auto repair/mechanic is always looking out for us. We have such confidence!
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for the very kind words.  You are a blessing too.

JEAN S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/01/2019
The bomb diggity
I called C and D Auto on Saturday with an issue with my truck, they were closing for the day so they told me to bring it in Monday. I didn’t have an appointment and they are a very busy auto shop. I was leaving on vacation Tuesday so I was worried it wouldn’t be able to be fixed in time but yet once again they came through for me. My truck was fixed by the afternoon and I am leaving on vacation on time. Thanks so much.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 10/02/2019

I'm glad we could you back on the road!

Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/28/2019
Chevy Avalanche brakes
Great repair
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great review.  We appreciate your business.

Chase C.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Chase said the business was quick.

Jeep Cherokee
09/26/2019
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.  We appreciate it!

JACK D.
Satellite Beach, FL
09/26/2019
Great guys working here
The office is clean and comfortable and the mechanics and staff are friendly and very competent.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks Jack,

We appreciate you and the good review.

Melbourne Beach, FL
09/20/2019
Exceptional service
C & D Auto Center is my go to service center for my cars. They offer exceptional service at affordable prices.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the excellent review.  We appreciate your patronage.

MV
Martha V.
Buick LeSabre
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Martha said the employees got everything done right and did a really good job.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks Martha for the great review.

ES
Ernest S.
Nissan Maxima
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Ernest said that anytime he has had a problem they have been able to diagnose and fix it to his satisfaction.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the excellent review.

Jim K.
Satellite Beach, FL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was done right away. He was in and out very quickly.
Steven D., President from C & D Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks Jim,  We're glad we could help.