Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Bert G.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/18/2018
First time customer
Friendly customer service..did not try to sale services not asked for. I will use them again.

DA
David A.
10/17/2018
People
Four year customer who always gets expert advice, fair prices, and outstanding workmanship.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 10/18/2018

David we appreciate your business.

Troy B.
York Haven, PA
10/16/2018
Excellent Service in so many ways!!
Thank you for your friendly, prompt service!!
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 10/18/2018

Troy thank you for the oppurtunity to service your vehicle.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Best at the Beach
The entire team is professional, courteous and understanding of all our wants and needs, even when it’s extremely last minute! Extremely grateful for our professional relationship!
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 10/18/2018

We appreciate your business.

LV
Lisa V.
Buick Rainier
Awesome place
Each time I've used their services everything has been great. They're very efficient and kind, and their prices are the best around! I will continue to use C&G Auto in the future and recommend them to anyone who needs auto repairs or work done.

GB
Gina B.

NM
Nathan M.
Chadbourn, NC
10/13/2018
Do you want it done right ?
I don’t believe in car payments. That is a great as long as you have a trusted auto repair partner. C&G is that partner.

PS
Paul S.
Mazda MPV
10/12/2018
Trustworthy and professional
They did what needed to be done, quickly and accurately.

No complaints after 2 vehicle repairs.

AH
Anne Marie H.
Sherbrooke
10/12/2018
Gary is a honest and a very nice person
Thanks

Craig L B.
C&G Great Service
Another great job from the gang at C&G. The only place to bring your car for service.

John M.
Chesapeake, VA
Mazda MPV
Excellent treatment; careful diagnosis
All personnel were considerate, courteous and efficient. The vehicle's problems were diagnosed and explained clearly. Super satisfactory experience in every way.

RD
Robert D.
Conway, SC
Hyundai SONATA
Use no one else
The only truly honest and fair auto repair I have found in 30 years.

Ben H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/09/2018
Friendly service people
Fast appointment, do the job you ask for, price a little higher on parts

Susan C.
Worcester, MA
10/08/2018
Caring staff and very accomodating
Treat customers like old friends were very helpful

John G.
Great Place
Excellent service department. Friendly family oriented office. Couldn't have been more accommodating.

BW
Bill W.
Toyota Camry Solara
100% Trust
I trust C & G explicitly for my automotive needs. In all the years using C & G I have NEVER had to make a return trip for something being missed. I also have to give a shout out to Tammy and Alida, scheduling my appointment without too much interuption. Thanks as always!

Steve W.
Lack customer care.
I went in and made an appointment for four tires and four brake repairs on my pickup. I gave them a picture showing the size and type of tire I wanted to be installed. We made the appointment for the following Tuesday. I told them I was stranded without my truck so they told me to drop it off as early as possible so I could get it back quicker. I dropped it off at 7:30 am Tuesday morning. I got my truck back Tuesday afternoon around 4:30. I was told it took longer because they were bigger tires. Nothing was said about the time on the brakes. I have seen tire repair places fix my flat in less than 30 minutes, and that is taking it off the rim and patching it...not plugging it. The kicker was when I got there they installed the wrong tires. I was told they were out of stock on the tire I wanted. Maybe I should have mentioned that first. I never got a sorry or sir I made a mistake until I asked don't you think you should have called me before you installed a different tire than what I wanted. Needless to say they kept it overnight and I finally got my truck back at 1:30 pm on Wednesday the day after my Tuesday 7:30 am appointment for brakes and tires. I did not receive a sorry or please come back and give us another opportunity and I did not receive any type of discount or show of gratitude. I am not one who looks for problems trying get something for nothing. I would have refused any discount offered but a heart felt apology would have been nice. I would share my story with anyone who asked me as far as a recommendation. They would have to make their own decision. I would not say yes or no.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 10/09/2018

Spoke to customer 10/8. Situation was not handled properly on our end and I understand his aggravation and frustration. I assured him steps have been taken to avoid repeat and apologized.

Gary Freeman

Maury R.
Kia Amanti
10/05/2018
Honestly, quality of work and pleasing the customer.
Excellent work and reasonable prices

AR
Alexandra R.
Saab 9-3
Always Helpful
I have two vehicles one is a Chrysler Town & Country MiniVan and the other is a Saab. They have serviced both and have always been very helpful and accommodating. The girls in the office are always helpful. They also support our Military.

Jerry S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/03/2018
Very good and polite
Did good job and reasonably priced Very attentive
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 10/04/2018

Jerry thank you for the oppurtunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.