Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MF
MIke F.
GREAT SERVICE
Had a ball joint go bad and they fix it and did a oil and filter change good work..
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/19/2019

Mike thank you for your business.

HP
Helen P.
Peters
Very honest, professional and mechanic's that know their job. I would recommend them to everyone that has a car repair need.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/19/2019

Helen thank you for trusting us we appreciate your business.

TC
Theresa C.
01/19/2019
Services was great staff very helpful and super friendly
My car is running much better know and the staff goes above and beyond to help you in every way! Thank you Tammy
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/19/2019

Theresa thank you for your business.

Brian H.
Customer service and dependability
I always bring my vehicles to C&G because I know that the staff has my best interest in mind. They take the time to search the right products for my vehicle and explain why the part or parts are needed. I have confidence that if they tell me I need something for my vehicle I actually need it. Well done as usual Gary, Tammy, and Aleida.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/19/2019

Brian thank you for trusting us. We appreciate your business.

Kathy S.
Longs, SC
Nissan Murano
01/15/2019
Friendly and Honest
I don't think anyone thinks visiting an auto repair shop is a pleasant experience. But, my first visit to C&G Auto was nice. Gary was very friendly and informative. They were timely and honest (something you don't find too much in this business. I would highly recommend them over any other shop. You will be treated well.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/15/2019

Kathy thank you for your business.

TW
Thomas W.
Ringgold, VA
Oldsmobile Silhouette
01/12/2019
No heat in my car.
Checked out my van for a no heat problem. Well satisfied.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/14/2019

Thomas thank you for your business.

James S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/12/2019 Category: Service
James said the business was on time and prompt with turnaround time. He highly recommends them. It was a positive experience.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/16/2019

James we value your business.

Chris M.
Jaguar XJ
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they did a good job.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/11/2019

Chris thank you for your business.

Wilbraham, MA
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019
Happy Customer
Thank You again for the great job you did on my Kia Monday once again you fix it in a fast and timely manner with quality parts and cost in mine of the customer .I'll be back again if I have any more work or oil change to be done .P S great and friendly staff 👍🚗
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/09/2019

Joe thank you for trusting us we appreciate your business.

Tom B.
Conway, SC
Lexus NX
01/08/2019
Best Service in the area, would not trust anyone else with my car

VJ
Vickie J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2019
Family feeling
Awesome
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 01/08/2019

Vickie thank you for your business.

RF
Robert (Bob) F.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Honda Accord Coupe
12/28/2018
Honest as anyone that I have ever dealt with
I have been going to C & G for several years and will continue to go back as long as I live in this area, I have always been a car guy and have dealt with many good mechanics. I put C & G ahead of all that I have ever used prior to coming to these people. Gary is one of the nicest person that I have ever known, this place makes you feel like family, A good family. Nune better in my opinion.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/29/2018

Robert we thank you for your business.

Mike M.
12/27/2018
Car repair
Very friendly my car was completed very fast great customer service all around excellent place won’t go anywhere else only C&G
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/27/2018

Mike we appreciate your business.

RJ
Rick J.
12/26/2018
Great customer service. honest people. Good work
I have been coming to C and G for years. They have worked on all of our cars and we have never had issues err service. They are honest and will tell you if you need or don’t need something done when you hear a noise. They go out of their way to assist you, and make everything right. I always have them go over my car when I go on trips.
I always recommend C and G to everyone I meet even strangers that I hear say they need a good mechanic.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/27/2018

Rick thank you for your business.

Tom B.
Conway, SC
12/23/2018
Customer service and honest
I have always used the dealership for my cars until I started going to c and g I will not use anyone else now I highly recommend

12/20/2018
Overall good service. In the way of constructive feedback, I would suggest when a customer's vehicle is serviced and an inspection of various components is done that a copy of that checklist (with results) is provided to the customer as a record of what was inspected and the components condition at that time. Also, after discussing what is to be done, the service technician should go over the "written" job order with the customer to ensure what they intend to do is in fact what the customer expects to be done. Finally, ask the customer if they would like to see any old parts that were replaced with an explanation as to what was wrong with it requiring replacement. All of the above goes to establishing more trust, confidence, and quality in the work and service that was done. I will return for my service needs.

TK
Terry K.
Loris, SC
Cadillac Escalade
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they decent and honest. He really appreciates them.

Brian B.
12/19/2018
Awesome, helpful and friendly
They are awesome and very helpful!
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/20/2018

Brian it is alwasy great to see you and your wife. Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle.

NG
Nicolette G.
12/18/2018
Super reliable
I was lucky enough to have C&G recommended to me, and I’ve always had good service here.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/19/2018

Nicolette we thank you for your business.

TG
Tom G.
Kia Sorento
12/18/2018
Honest and reasonably priced
We’ve been taking our cars to C&G since moving to Myrtle Beach. We have always found the work quality good, prices reasonable and customer service professional.
We will continue to bring our vehicles here for as long as they are in business.
Alida T. from C&G Auto & Truck responded on 12/19/2018

Tom thank you for the oppurtunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.