Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Latest Review over 2 years ago

WL
Walter L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Walter said he was disappointed with this business because he was overcharged. It was an electrical issue that needed repairing and they charge $100 for the test. They were supposed to use the money for the problem that was found. He knows this is true because he's had it done before at a different facility. This business overcharged him $50 intentionally.

DJ
Dom J.
Nissan Maxima
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Dom said it took the business two hours to look at his vehicle. As a result, he was unable to get the oil change he needed done.

LH
Lauren H.
Cumming, GA
Jeep Liberty
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Lauren said her vehicle was damaged. She was charged additional money. She received the vehicle back in worse condition, than when she brought it in. In the future she wants her vehicle taken care of and fixed.

Jennifer S.
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business changed her oil and now her vehicle drives really bad.

CA
Cornelius A.
Alpharetta, GA
Toyota Prius C
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Cornelius said it took four hours to change his oil and replace his tire because they did not have his tire in stock. He used to recommend this business but he does not plan to anymore.

JOSHUA T.
Marietta, GA
Mitsubishi Galant
04/27/2016
Horrible Experience
In the beginning they were a good place. Then it took 3, almost 4 months for them not to work on my car. I called multiple times telling them to go ahead and start working on the car. Once I had enough of them not listening to me I had my car towed. Before I sent my car along its was I noticed they stole my radio and then tell me it's not their problem. I wouldnt send my worst enemy here.

PD
Patti/bill/virginia D.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Bill said it took them two tries to fix the brake system. They put the wrong master cylinder. He was driving down the interstate and had no brakes, which almost killed him. He is not recommending them for this reason.

SR
SHARRON R.
10/17/2015
Not everyone seemed confused
I have been taking my cars to this location for the last few years. Sorry to say I will be going somewhere else next time. Did not like the service guy who worked on my car. Bad customer service skills!

MJ
MARIEA J.
GMC Envoy
09/25/2015
Made up services
You can go in for a maintenance service and leave with a recommendation that will burn your pockets or purse.

STEPHANIE B.
09/15/2015
Employees
I received my car with papers from my dash and center console on the floor and on my seat. There was no reason for anyone to be in there any especially to take something out from those two areas and leave a huge mess in my car. I will never go back.

DULCE C.
Jeep Patriot
07/05/2015
Good price on a oil change, but you will spend hours waiting
This last visit was my 2nd time in, for the same work recommend 3 months ago I get a quote of $300 more dollars that equalled to 450. If I knew they were going to requote me from $150 to $450 for the same job I would of gone ahead and had the work done. I think it's a complete ripoff!

SABRA C.
Buick Park Avenue
09/27/2012
with all the money I have spent in your shop, my car should ride like a space ship.
My car was in your shop 3 times for the same problem - obvious noise in turning wheel. You installed strut mount as far back as March. In August I took the car back 2 more times - your mechanic road with me and heard the noise - you reported you fixed it. In late August I went back and you "fixed" the problem for free. I left the shop with the same noise - now very pronounced. I got two other opinions and selected one to fix my car. The wrong struts were put in my car by YOU and I had to pay again. I went in your shop and asked you to take them back and get a refund - you never called back. I have been a loyal customer for 11 years and have spend much money in your shop for your "work". Never again.