4.0

L D.
Shingle Springs, CA
09/03/2019
Honest Work
I have been using this shop for years. The honesty and workmanship are above board

MT
Mr T.
Rescue, CA
08/17/2019
Stayed away
Two words says it all stay away just letting you know you've been warned very overpriced

KF
KIP F.
Shingle Springs, CA
07/08/2011
brake rotor replacement
Debbie and crew always get us in conveniently and promptly for our appointment, then once in, we are greeted as important parts of the process. always feel that they are looking out for our car and our wallet. Try to get us in and out efficiently, with good reliable service and cost effective. Listen well. Great experience from them. We use them for our cars.

DOUG W.
Cameron Park, CA
07/08/2011
The very best
I couldn't think of maintaining my vehicles anyplace else. Great people, thorough and conduct business in the customer's best interest--thank you