DAVE H.
07/22/2021
THE place to take your car or truck!
I’m so glad I found Dave’s. After a couple of years of taking (or trying to take) our vehicles to a guy who set up shop in his backyard it was nice to have a place of business to take our cars to and still get honest work at much-better-than-dealer prices. And the work we’ve had done has been top-notch.

We’ve had everything from a small actuator replaced to a full engine rebuild.

If you need a mechanic I would not hesitate bringing your vehicle to Dave’s.

SONI M.
Provo, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/22/2021
Done right
Canyon Auto is the only place we go to fix our cars. They always do it right. The people are friendly and we love it there.

MONTY P.
07/21/2021
Honest knowledgeable best shop in Utah County bar none...

JOHN M.
07/19/2021
Dave and Randy and the whole crew are great to work with. They will do everything they can to get you in and out as quickly as possible.

BK
BILL K.
Canyon
We were referred to Dave’s canyon auto by a friend. We have been a happy customer ever since and will continue to bring our vehicles here. They are an honest business.

RYAN W.
Geo Prizm
Always Great
I have been going to Dave's canyon Auto for many years. They have always been fair and have good quality.

HM
HEIDI M.
Kia Sedona
07/06/2021
Great customer service, quick turnaround,
Went in for the first time for my emissions. Ryan helped me with my emissions. Very professional. Was in and out in 10 minutes. Will be back again for sure.

CAMIE C.
Suzuki XL7
07/03/2021
We love Dave's!
They are honest and really take care of their customers. So grateful they are our mechanic. We recently moved to Payson but we still take our cars to them. We've been going to them for years and years and have always had good experiences.

TOM S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Outstanding service
I live in Sandy but my truck broke down near Orem. My son-in-law recommendation was Dave’s. They were so helpful and friendly. Great service and great price. I’m going to use them for service on all my cars even though I have to drive to Orem

JANDE G.
Orem, UT
Great Service and Quality
I am always hesitant going to car places. I don’t know much about cars and feel like businesses take advantage of that. Dave’s was the complete opposite! They were honest and gave me a great deal. I will be using them the next time I need work done on a car.

JORDYN T.
Great customer service!
Dave always talks with me personally and makes me feel watched out for and taken care of! Thanks for fixing my car!

SF
STEPHANIE F.
GMC Yukon XL
06/30/2021
Amazing service!
This is the only place I will take my vehicles. Dave and Shelly treat you like family. They are honest and professional.

JARED B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/30/2021
Go here
For real, go here these guys got you. Honesty and blunt service that’s quick at a great price.

BR
BROOKE R.
Buick Enclave
06/28/2021
Faithful customer for 12+ years
I have been taking my cars to Dave’s since I moved here in ‘09. Dave is honest and quick- I have told all my family and friends about him. I will never go to another mechanic while I live here. You’re in good hands when you go to Dave’s.

Denise D.
Chevrolet Volt
06/28/2021
Best service for 30 years all family toyotas and chevy Volt
Most honest and reliable, best experienced mechanics