Kirk B.
Pen Argyl, PA
09/14/2020
Long time local Business
Great people,very knowledgeable, with fair pricing.Long time local business, during these crazy times it's more important than ever to shop and support our local merchants, and the fantastic service makes it that much easier at Capitol.

Bob H.
Bath, PA
Saab 9-3
09/11/2020
Much higher price than original quote. Also, missing phone charger when picked up my car.
Quote almost double original quote. Also, my phone charger was missing when I picked up my car.

09/08/2020
It was super easy to schedule, and the actual appointment went quick. Very nice and competent staff!

08/27/2020
Needed 2 tiers
Quik , palight , expert expert service.

EQ
Edward Q.
Nazareth, PA
Saturn Ion
08/27/2020
Saturn ion inspection
Capitol did a great job on my Saturn for a reasonable price. It is an old car, but it is important to us and they treated it like it was brand new and made it run great.

Thanks!

KL
Kay L.
Buick Century
08/26/2020
First time here but it won't be the last.
Reasonable price.Got an estimate and there were no ugly surprises when I settled the bill. Pleasant people.

RP
Randi P.
Mount Bethel, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2020
I can trust these guys
I always use Capitol for my cats. they do a great job and are honest , hard working gentlemen.

HK
Harold & Susan K.
08/08/2020
Good to do business with!!

TL
Terry L.
08/03/2020
Inspection
Always curtious and very helpful. Reasonably priced.

Sue M.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/27/2020
Every one is awesome there
When I call them when I have a question or a problem they help me every time thanks so much!!!!!

PV
Phyllis V.
Stockertown, PA
Mercury Villager
07/23/2020
Always friendly and courteous. Very thorough. Good pricing.

Melanie G.
07/20/2020
A+
I get great service by Ryan, Ellis, and the whole team. Mike took excellent care of my Jeep today. He understands my fascination and love for my Rubicon. Thank you, Mike!!

FB
Francesca B.
07/07/2020
Outstanding Service
Capitol Auto, specifically Ellis Williams, provided the most professional, thorough service for my subaru. It was not an easy job and Ellis handled it with patience and as much speed as possible to get my car back to me. It is so hard to find a mechanic who is fair, trustworthy and proficient. I have found that in Ellis and Capitol.

KR
Kim R.
Saturn VUE
07/07/2020
Honesty. Reasonable
Great place for car work. Highly recommend

Sue M.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/27/2020
Repairs
I always get great assistance if I have a question or a problem they are very kind and helpful to me they get the job done and back the same day