Sue M.
06/27/2020
Repairs
I always get great assistance if I have a question or a problem they are very kind and helpful to me they get the job done and back the same day

Stacy S.
06/23/2020
Best mechanics in the area!
My experience with Capital Auto has been the best bar non because of the employees. Mike is the only mechanic that I've had work on my vehicles that has been totally reliable from explaining what needed (actually needed) to be done to make my vehicles safe to doing a complete satisfactory job. After searching for years in this area for a mechanic that I can trust to be honest & do good work, I can now finally say that I found one! Thanks Mike & thank you Capital Auto for hiring the best!!!

CT
Chris T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/20/2020
The staff at Capital are excellent
The staff at Capital are helpful and courteous.
They offer as much assistance as possible to serve me needs. I would definitely use there services again. I would also recommend them to others.

Bob M.
Stroudsburg, PA
Nissan Titan
06/20/2020
Trust worthy, fair, excellent work and reasonable pricing
Best mechanics around. Great customer service. Very trustworthy to fix the problem, and won't tell you you need work you don't need

DE
Debbie E.
Palmerton, PA
Dodge Neon
06/17/2020
Honest and they do good work
I’ve been a customer of Capitol for about 12 years. I trust them with my vehicles. The owner and staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I know I can count on them for a job well done.

MA

Nancy P.
Pen Argyl, PA
GMC Envoy
06/13/2020
They Can’t do enough for you.
I wouldn’t trust my car in hands of anyone else. Friendly and helpful to people that don’t know anything about a car.

LG
Larissa G.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/11/2020
Value. service. honesty.
I can trust capital auto parts. I can trust that the price I pay is a fair price. I can trust that the work being done Is appropriate and handled by an excellent technician

06/10/2020
Awesome as Always
Had a vehicle sitting for a long time due to check engine light, 2 yrs past inspection. Other places couldn't fix or wanted life savings. Got a great estimate, all problems were fixed, AND it passed inspection. Never going anywhere else again.

GA
Gloria Jean A.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/04/2020
Capital is the best around
Fast and good rates for the work they do

ND
Nick D.
06/01/2020
Always provide reliable service. I trust what they are telling me and always try to give you options if possible.

Sue M.
05/28/2020
Repairs
Awesome always helps me to get back on the road

Schuyler H.
05/21/2020
Great place with great people
CAP's always does whatever they can to squeeze you in. They've helped me out quite a few times like this. They do good work at a fair price.

Randi C.
Saylorsburg, PA
Nissan Sentra
5 star
Excellent, courteous, timely service . Thank you. Highly recommended.

robin s.
05/21/2020
Knowledgeable staff, friendly staff and honest
Quick, reliable, honest and knowledgeable staff. Accommodate you for appointments and also while waiting in the waiting room and fair on price