Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

BD
BARBARA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/08/2017 Category: Service
They take good care of their customers.
Yes I would recommend CarCare to anyone who needs to get their car check out.

09/08/2017 Category: Service
Well when I went to Mount Royal towers this evenng my car wouldn't start, didn't turn over so I had to pay ten dollars to get it jump off. I hope it crank this morning hadn't try it yet will let you know.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Dennis D. from CarCare Inc responded on 09/08/2017

Barbara, I am sorry for your dillema. When you were in for your oil change we checked the battery and cleaned the corrosion from the cables. It tested "GOOD BATTERY" with the battery testing machine. We had no idea or indication that later on the same day it would be the end of the lifespan of the battery or we would have recommended it when you were here. We never want to sell anyone anything that we don't have reason to believe that it's needed. Today when you brought it back in, the battery tested "REPLACE BATTERY" for low CCA (cold cranking amps.) We replaced the battery and it should not give you an issue for a long time to come. I hope you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for coming to CarCare.

Dennis

RUSTY C.
Toyota 4Runner SR5
03/03/2017 Category: Service
In an effort to address my concerns about continued problems with my vehicle. Car Car came to my work to pick my vehicle up and inspect problem areas. They verified that my vehicle needed no additional attention and was safe to drive. They returned the vehicle to me which made things very easy and convenient. Thanks

Still broken
Paid $1000 for axle seal repair. Broke again 2 month later but fixed again free of charge .It then broke 1 week later. Worried about the damage it is doing to my truck
Chris T., SERVICE CONSULTANT from CarCare Inc responded on 03/07/2017

Rusty sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the axle seal CarCare is committed to excellent customer service and repair. We would like to get your car back in to check and see what is going on with the axle seal leaking. We can pick it up at your work or home and give you a rental if needed while we make the repair. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will get this taken care of. Please set up a time with us to check it out, Thanks Mike Barrett
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/09/2017

Rusty would you please rescore us since we got car in and checked it out and didn't find and problems with axle seal leaking, thanks so much

Chris T., SERVICE CONSULTANT from CarCare Inc responded on 03/13/2017

THANK YOU RUSTY FOR YOUR REVIEW AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE

CHRIS TAYLOR

JIM P.
Honda Accord LX
03/03/2017 Category: Service
A good repair shop - I've been a customer since 1992.
My original review was a misunderstanding on my part, probably because I picked the car up after hours so no one was there to go over the invoice with me. All I had to go on with the hard copy of the invoice which did not fully address the issues I was originally concerned with. Also, from CarCare's followup review email I was not able to access the site for the survey and I had to copy the URL into my browser to get to the review site. Also, I was unaware of the site where CarCare lists and photographs all service done to the vehicle. Dennis DeShazo, the Service Manager, sent me a nice followup email apologizing for any misunderstanding and he sent a link to the site that shows everything that was done to the car along with photos. When I saw the photos of the filters, I could see they were dirty, especially the cabin filter, even though I had replaced them previously & they only had 5,000 miles on them. Mike Barrett, the owner of CarCare, personally called me to let me know they were sorry if there was any misunderstanding about the service and he explained everything that is done by CarCare on the particular service that was done to my car. Mike and Dennis went the extra mile in this case to allay any misunderstandings.

30,000 Mile Service
Overall service was good but the air cleaner and the cabin filter were replaced after I told the Service Manager that I had already replaced them. A nail in one of the tires was noticed and the tire was repaired but tire rotation was not written on the service invoice as being done. I asked them to test the battery and it was not noted on the service invoice as being done.
Dennis D. from CarCare Inc responded on 03/06/2017

Jim, first of all I would like to apologize for your not so great experience the other day. I never heard you say that you replaced your air filters already and I never would have sold you anything you didn’t ask for. I am literally deaf in one ear and may have not heard you or I may have heard but made an honest mistake by not paying full attention with everything going on during the busy day. If you would have told me about it at check out I would have gladly refunded your money. I wrote up a 30K service for your vehicle and it includes air filters as part of the service. We did an inspection which included pictures of both air filters; the cabin air filter was extremely dirty and engine air was marginal but they are usually changed in pairs.

As for your tire rotation, all your tires were at 7/32nds tread depth. When rotating tires, we are trying to move the tires with the lower tread to the front of the vehicle which wears faster. The technician didn’t rotate them because it would have been taking your money for moving the tires that didn’t need moving.

The battery was tested and showed to be good and photos taken of the results within your inspection report that was sent to you via text/email. It is available for viewing here at this link as well as the pictures of the air filters.

Again Jim I apologize for your less than 5 star experience.

MARK B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/18/2015
TOP NOTCH
GREAT SERVICE. NO PROBLEMS

12/18/2015
LOUSEY
SERVICE WAS LOUSEY & SNACK BIN IS EMPTY FOR SOME REASON. LET'S PICK IT UP GUYS !!!!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 12/18/2015

Mark please recheck your review for CarCare thanks Mike

Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 12/21/2015

Mark thanks for the review

ANNE B.
Indian Springs Village, AL
Lexus ES 350
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Credibility
They do what they say they're going to do
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Ann! thank you so much! Always a pleasure to serve and thank you for your loyalty.
Safe and Happy Travels,  jaimee/office manager

Steve C.
Pelham, AL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
New customer; found they communicate well and know their trade
New in Pelham area and recommend this shop. Have 2007 Honda Odyssey with ~311K miles with original engine and transmission. Per maintenance minder needed the "Honda big service" again: timing belt, water pump, valve clearance inspection, spark plugs, etc. Tried CarCare because many on nextdoor.com recommended them for Honda work. Per their phone communications in the course of work (and confirmed by itemized bill), I believe these guys are the first to actually do the valve clearance inspection part of the "big service" on this Odyssey vs the prior two times at shops in TX. In course of work, they found front and rear cams were pitted, which I elected not to repair because engine not making noise at moment and minivan is likely nearing end of life with original engine and transmission. Would definitely use these guys again.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Steve and Welcome to the CarCare family!  Thank you for allowing us to inspect your vehicle.  We strive for excellant customer service every visit!  We love our customer and are so proud that they mention us as a recommendation!
Look forward to taking care of all your auto service and repairs in the future.  If you are in the market to buy a used vehicle we offer a used car inspection- let us know if we can help.
Safe Travels,  jaimee/office manger

MARY B.
Bessemer, AL
09/04/2019 Category: Service
One of your cheerleaders
As always great job and best customer service
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Mary! We love yall! thank you for your loyalty over the years!
Safe travels, jaimee/office manager

CAROL S.
Maylene, AL
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Comprehensive Multi Point Inspection
People are always polite and friendly.. Always explain any problems.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Carol!  thank you so much!  always a pleasure to serve!
Take care!  Safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

Rachell M.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I had to schedule a last-minute oil change before a trip. They got me in quick and had my car ready way before I needed it. I appreciate how thorough they are with the inspection and the report with pictures is excellent and lets me know exactly what is going on with my car.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Rachell for taking time to post a review!  We strive for that excellant customer experience every time!  We look forward to taking care of all you auto service needs in the future.
Safe and Happy travels!  jaimee/office manager

SL
SCOTT L.
Alabaster, AL
Toyota Yaris
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and quick
I was able to make an appointment for the work I needed performed. Shuttle service was provided to work and back and I had my vehicle back the same day for a reasonable price.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Scott!  We appreciate your loyalty over the years.
Safe Travels, jaimee/office manager

MF
MATT F.
Pelham, AL
Acura TSX
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Power steering rack replacement
Car Care did a great job of replacing my power steering rack. After replacement and an alignment the car drives like new. They were about half the cost of another area Honda specialist.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Hi Matt!  thank you for a great review! and thank you for allowing us the privilege of repairing your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you for all you auto service and repair needs in the future.
Safe travels, jaimee/office manager

JULIA C.
Acura RDX
08/30/2019 Category: Service
As always, great service and knowledgeable, friendly staff.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you Julia!!  have a great weekend and we will catch up
on the next service!  thank you for your loyalty too!
safe travels, jaimee/office manager

AP
Amie / Matt P.
Lexus GX 470
08/25/2019 Category: Service
New Radiator/brakes/Oil Change - etc.
Good service per the norm.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/27/2019

hi Amie and Matt!  always a pleasure to serve!  thank you for your loyalty over the years.  take care,
safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

AT
Angie T.
Chelsea, AL
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Service/Repair
Thank you to Car Care for efficiency, and service. I recommend bringing your vehicle to Car Care!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Angie! and thank you for your loyalty!
take care,
safe and happy travels,  jaimee/office manager

TH
Timothy H.
Montevallo, AL
08/23/2019 Category: Service
As a first time customer, I was very pleased with the service I received regarding my Hyundai Elantra. The staff was friendly and kept me informed as to the status of my vehicle. I especially liked the text and email services as to the 39 point inspection.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/27/2019

hi Timothy! and Welcome to the CarCare family!  thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. we look forward to taking care of all you auto service or repair needs in the future.
Safe and happy travels,  jaimee/office manager

Sydney W.
Helena, AL
Honda Civic Cpe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Everyone I talked to was super friendly and willing to help in any way possible. They even gave me a ride because I couldn't find anyone to pick me up. My car was fixed very quickly and they communicated what they wanted to do before touching anything. Wonderful experience, I will definitely go back.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/27/2019

hi Sydney! and Welcome to the CarCare family! thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your auto needs.  we look forward to keeping your vehicle serviced in the future.
Safe and happy travels,  jaimee/office manager

Alabaster, AL
08/21/2019 Category: Service
great place for car repair.
friendly people and quality work.

Julius M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
As always great professional service.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Julius!  and thank you for your loyalty!
Safe and happy travels, jaimee/office manager

LT
Laura T.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, communicative, thorough
Will return
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Laura! And Welcome to the CarCare family!
We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your auto service needs. Than you for allowing us to repair your vehicle; we know it can be a stressful time so we want to provide a smooth transition from problem to problem resolved!
Safe Travels, jaimee/office manager

Billy, Traci M.
Maylene, AL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
The People and quality of work!
Always very nice and friendly. Very helpful when deciding what to do!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 08/21/2019

thank you Billy and Traci!  always a pleasure and we appreciate your loyalty!  Safe Travels-jaimee/office manager