Latest Review over 6 years ago

JOANN A.
09/23/2011
Always great!
Did what I asked plus I told him I had a squeak and he found the problem. And came in under his estimate.

KAREN M.
Huntington Beach, CA
09/06/2011
Good, honest, reliable, friendly, timely service. Would recommend to anyone 100%

JIMMY D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
08/25/2011
Car Clinic
a most excellent repair shop. A mechanic you can trust.

RT
ROBBIE T.
08/03/2011
Rob.
I've been a customer of the car clinic for over 5 years.Ed and Mike are top notch.I know that when i bring my cars in to be serviced they will be safe and sound when they leave.That i was treated right,and that any questions i had were answered in a way that i understood before i left.
At the Car Clinic the Docters always in.

JOANN A.
07/04/2011
Came thru for us
we gave Ed quite the project - an rv with a generator problem - not his expertaise. It needed smogged too. He had everything up and ready in time for our trip. Ed went above and beyond for us.