Latest Review over 3 years ago

EVA T.
Honda Passport
12/22/2014
friendly and informative
customer friendly and repairs done quickly

AW
ANDREW W.
12/15/2014
always friendly and helpful.
Great shuttle service, good warranty work. Had to rate at a5 only because I had to bring my vehicle back to get the radio reconnected properly. But the staff were apologetic and quick to fix the problem.

DJ
DON J.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/15/2014
Great Service Desk Support
Took the time to listen to my explanation of my cars problem. The repair was done in a timely manner.

11/19/2014
Friendly and prompt service
Keep up good work

CHELSEA M.
Rye, CO
Nissan Sentra
10/30/2014
Always a pleasent experience
I feel comfortable taking my car to the doctor. They have a great customer service and I do not feel pressured to get costly repairs done.

RP
RON P.
Colorado City, CO
Chevrolet Silverado
10/05/2014
Customer Service
Staff is always very friendly and helpful.

PJ
PETE J.
10/03/2014
Awesome service
Great service at a great price. It is nice to deal with these professionals.

09/25/2014
friendliness and fast service
Can't beat overall performance

PO
PAT O.
Ford Expedition
09/21/2014
Excellent. service, knowledgeable emplohees, friendly a,d clean facilities.
Joe knows his business. As does Jeff.

RON/ELIZABETH W.
09/17/2014
Can go wrong with Car Doctor
I enjoy both Joe and Jeff, and feel that they look after our vehicles and our family! They keep us informed of upcoming maintenance/replacement needs, so that we can plan and budget, but without pressure, and without making us feel stupid as non-auto mechanics. Thanks, guys!

PJ
PETE J.
08/06/2014
Great Work
My Escape was ready in a short period of time, at a fair price and it runs great.

BETTYE H.
Suzuki XL-7
08/06/2014
Excellent customer service!!!
I have taken my and my son's vehicles to Car Doctor for quite some time. All employees are knowledgeable, respectful, and have great work ethics.

JOSEPH T.
Pontiac Montana SV6
08/01/2014
Always trustworthy and efficient
Every time I bring my vehicle to car doctor, they don't do guess work. They know exact what is wrong and fix it appropriately. Always friendly and efficient. Highly Recommended!

08/01/2014
Stands behind it's work
Making sure they repair car correctly so I am satisfied

BONNIE H.
Toyota Tundra
07/28/2014
Good, reliable service
Front desk service is slightly slow, but I'd rather have good quality work done on my vehicle - that is more important.

PA
PAULETTE A.
07/14/2014
mirror replacement
Very friendly people. The job was done quickly.

BONNIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2014
Great
Very friendly and knowledgeable.

06/26/2014
Reliable and Friendly
Can count on my car getting repaired properly

RENALDO M.
Dodge Charger
06/25/2014
Great service.
Went for an oil change that was previously scheduled. My car got in on time and serviced promptly. Great first time experience. Thanks

LC
LINDA C.
Chevrolet Astro
06/07/2014
Friendly and Fast Service
Got detailed information on fixing the air conditioning on my Astro Van from Jeff and Joe. Very friendly and professional. Great service. My van is cool now and working great. Will take it back in a week to check for leaks as Jeff and Joe recommended. Thanks