Jane C.
06/19/2018
Great friendly reasonable service !
I Love this place and highly recommend. They always make time to fix my truck even when I call at the last minute. They are friendly and professional. The location is clean with a nice waiting room, water & coffee while you wait is a nice touch.

TF
Theresa A F.
04/09/2018
Excellent customer service and shop repairs!!
I have been using car stop since they opened and never had an issue!! Being a single mom and needing to get to work I bring my car to be looked at as soon as I hear a Differant noise or something seems off!! Sometimes I bother the the guys because their was not an issue but never did they think it was a stupid issue and explained things to me always politely and assuring me better safe than sorry!! No trouble at all! I love the rental to as I don't lose my hours of work for the day while my car is in the shop

Melissa S.
11/26/2017
Rotors Machined Too Low
We had our minivan inspected at Car Stop and they recommended new brakes and rotors, which initially seemed to work well. Within 2 months the brakes were grinding, so we brought our minivan back to Car Stop and they replaced the brake pads, stating a faulty product. Less than one month after that the brakes were grinding again. We then sought a second opinion and it turned out the new rotors Car Stop had applied were machined too low and as a result all brake pads being applied were wearing out quickly. In the end we had to have the rotors and brake pads completely replaced by a different establishment. Car Stop refused to reimburse our money. Unfortunately, I feel it necessary to warn people not bring their vehicles to this establishment.

WA
William A.
Ledgewood, NJ
11/06/2017
I needed a flat tire repaired, as soon as I went into the office a technician asked where the tire was and began to fix it. I was there a total of 8-10 minutes, and the people who worked in the office were very friendly as well.

RF
Rich F.
Pen Argyl, PA
10/20/2017
My Wife's car needed her transmission repaired but the parts would take 5 days. I couldn't go without a vehicle for that many days so they gave me a free loaner car. how nice!!! You can't beat that!

GD
Gail D.
10/05/2017
10 stars!!!
Extremely helpful, willing to beyond what’s typically expected . Stands by their work. Comfortable,clean and coffee offered if you would likeπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

KK
Kristina K.
Pen Argyl, PA
09/18/2017
Excellent experience
This place is great. Everyone is friendly and kind. I was shown exactly what was wrong with my car and told the priority order of things to be done and shown how to do things myself. I was given a loaner car while they worked on mine. Great place and I will definitely be back.

dave m.
11/12/2016
never again
went there to have snow tires put on my fwd car. they put them on the back and tried to sell my wife two more tires

TN
Tammy Lynn N.
GMC Yukon
09/29/2016
Very thorough, and fixed all of the problems.

Charles B.
09/25/2016
Good repair shop
Clean and professional. Good experience every time.

Diane D.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Diane said she's never had a problem with the business and they have good service.

Jeff H.
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said this business was quick at responding to what he needed them to look at.

JZ
Jason Z.
Pennsylvania
Toyota Tundra
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Jason said they did the work in a timely manner and it turned out great.

RE
Roger E.
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Roger said everything went well and he did not have any problems.

John F.
09/03/2016 Category: Service
John said the business was good.

SV
Sherry V.
East Bangor, PA
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said this business has done a lot of work for him. They always have done very satisfactory work.

NC
Norman C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Norman said the business is very good, they did a good job, and he is comfortable using them.

Janet W.
Chrysler 300
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Janet said the business provides very good service.

DT
Dan T.
Jeep Compass
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the business provided great service.

TD
Terrie D.
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Terrie said the business has a nice staff and they did a good job. They're very friendly and professional.