Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

NS
Nancy S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my car needs very promptly.
Friendly, but professional in every way.

VB
Virginia B.
Eldorado, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Friendly and informative
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business.

EM
Ernesto M.
Alpine, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
I’m always greeted quickly by friendly and attentive staff. They seem knowlegable in their business and I trust them. They are prompt to service my car and I get go on my way.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/21/2018

TC
Terri C.
Ozona, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient and quickly in and out in no time ! Everyone is very courteous !!!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feed back! It is our pleasure having you as a valued customer.  We appreciate your business!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Location and usually great surface.
Location and helpful people or survice department.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We do apologize for any inconvenience or satisfactory service.  If in the future you feel that our prices are higher than other dealers in the area we will be happy to meet or beat those prices within reason given the opportunity.  We do stay competitive on our service prices and have been told we are cheaper than most places.  Please feel free to bring us a quote for service elsewhere and we will definantly compare and do what we can to assist.

BW
Bethany W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Gwen and her staff are always great and prompt. This time I called the same day to make an appointment and they found a spot to squeeze me in. I truly appreciate that they accommodated my busy schedule. Thank you very much!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Miss Bethany!  We are glad to help anytime!

Mario G.
Houston, TX
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly crew/great service/quick turnarounds

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business!

AF
Antonio F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony Sonata
I always had a very nice experience at Cartown Hyundai here in San Angelo yr customer service department is fantastic
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you as always for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!

Eldorado, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change mistake
Having to return to the dealership after being 10 miles toward home to have the underneath protector bolted back on after my oil change was very aggravating! This is the second time this has happened.
They did give me a free oil change and wash for compensation.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  Appologies for any inconvienence.  We appreciate your business!

KP
Karen P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Car Town Hyundai in San Angelo is 'top notch' for performing service on my 2010 Tucson. It's the only place I've even gotten it serviced and I know I can trust them to do a great job. The vacuuming not so hot, but hey it's not a car wash.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/12/2018

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of concern about my vehicle
I have no more comments

Thank you for your feed back!

Wall, TX
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Overall Good/Slight Disappointment
As far as completing the maintenance I requested, the dealer did an excellent job. There were a couple of things that I was disappointed in. The first, is the oil & filter change wasn't free. Every dealership I have every purchased a vehicle from, the first oil & filter change is free. I was disappointed to find out that this particular dealership didn't offer this. The second item that was disappointing was the fact that they recommended I not rotate my tires for another 2 or 3 oil changes. If I follow this guideline, it will be 18,000-24000 miles before the vehicle's first tire rotation. This is not proper maintenance for tires and they should be rotated every 6,000-8,000 miles. However, the one good thing to come of this was the service advisor did in fact ask if I wanted to still do the rotation. I appreciate them asking and trying to save me the money.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We apologize for the disappointment you experienced her at our Little Dealership.  We will continue to perform Excellent work on your vehicle.  We will Continue to strive for that 5th STAR.  We appreciate your business and are here to help in anyway we can within reason.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs for years to come.

LC
Luis C.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Oil Change
Dealers appear to enjoy their job and customers
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/31/2018

KW
Kevin W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Always takes care of customers.the service techs are great, hard working people they definitely needs a raise. Also Gwen is outstanding goes above and beyond.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your KIND words!  We appreciate you, our valued customer, and your business!  We look forward to maintaining all of your service needs on this and every vehicle you bring to us or purchase from us in the future!

John W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Very accommodating, and the service work that I needed was completed on time. Thanks for going the extra mile!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your kind feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!

PS
Phyllis S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The "Go To Place"
I love my Car Town Hyundai dealership! From my shopping experience to maintenance 5 years later it is always a pleasant experience. They are not pushy; And, they take care of anything I bring to them. I still love my 2012 Sonata. When, "IF", I need to upgrade, Car Town is where I'll be!!!!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/23/2018

MO
Mark O.
Uvalde, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
They have really great customer service, wait time for service was fast and was out the door in minutes.

Thank you for your feed back!  We truly appreciate your business!

EA
Eva A.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your kind feed back!  We appreciate your business!

Mario G.
Houston, TX
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and friendly. Fixed problem as soon as possible. Can’t ask for more....

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business!