Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Dorothy H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Great Service Dept and the Service Manager is so nice and efficient.

ME
Mickey E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Genesis
Good folks
RANDY R., Service/Parts Manager from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to say something about your experience with us!  Your time and opinions matter to us and we will continue to take care of your automobile needs.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Quick, prompt, friendly service

KE
Karen E.
Argyle, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and polite
Took my car in for an oil change and inspection. The people there were very courteous and did only what I asked even though they recommended a few things.

Thank you so much for taking a minute out of your day to respond to our survey.  We take great pride in providing excellent service here at Car Town Hyundai and hope you will continue to trust your car's health with us.  Thanks again for your time.

DE
Danielle E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
I went in early, they took my car right away and gave me a ride to work. No fuss no drama...and they vacuumed my car to. 😁

I am so happy to know you were pleased with your recent service visit with us at Car Town Hyundai.  We work hard every day to make sure your time is rewarded with our professional, thorough and friendly attitude and dedication to your vehicle's health and dependability.  My staff here hopes you will continue to count on us to take care of your vehicle's needs.

Debbie C.
Carlsbad, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2018 Category: Service
No communication
I’ve always been pleased in the past of the service I have received. Maybe they were having a bad day, but it was obvious that there was a lack of communication.

PT
Pamala T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Super service
Reagan and Jimmy in quick service did a great job on the car

Thanks for taking a second to recognize a couple of my best employees.  Jimmy and Reagan are great assets here.  Thank you also for trusting our team with your vehicle.  We will be happy to help you again whenever you need us.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Super service.... friendly staff

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service

Derwin B.
Big Spring, TX
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Promptly on appointment time and completed in less time than stated!
Change owner to Sandra Rhodes. Wayne Bartlett is deceased.

RZ
Raquel Z.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere and the staff is very attentive .

Dorothy H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept!

NS
Nancy S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my car needs very promptly.
Friendly, but professional in every way.

VB
Virginia B.
Eldorado, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Friendly and informative
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business.

EM
Ernesto M.
Alpine, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
I’m always greeted quickly by friendly and attentive staff. They seem knowlegable in their business and I trust them. They are prompt to service my car and I get go on my way.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!

TC
Terri C.
Ozona, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient and quickly in and out in no time ! Everyone is very courteous !!!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feed back! It is our pleasure having you as a valued customer.  We appreciate your business!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Location and usually great surface.
Location and helpful people or survice department.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We do apologize for any inconvenience or satisfactory service.  If in the future you feel that our prices are higher than other dealers in the area we will be happy to meet or beat those prices within reason given the opportunity.  We do stay competitive on our service prices and have been told we are cheaper than most places.  Please feel free to bring us a quote for service elsewhere and we will definantly compare and do what we can to assist.

BW
Bethany W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Gwen and her staff are always great and prompt. This time I called the same day to make an appointment and they found a spot to squeeze me in. I truly appreciate that they accommodated my busy schedule. Thank you very much!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Miss Bethany!  We are glad to help anytime!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly crew/great service/quick turnarounds

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business!

AF
Antonio F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony Sonata
I always had a very nice experience at Cartown Hyundai here in San Angelo yr customer service department is fantastic
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you as always for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!