Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Roland C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
not the same
The place has changed and every time we visit all new people.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feed back.  We appreciate your business!

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Its where I bought the car so I find them to be trustworthy n convient. Their staff is very polite n sincere
I like that I can call and schedule my car in and that they also will sent reminders which is very helpful with my busy scheduled days. I just wish they had some complimentary drinks and snacks while you wait
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/13/2018

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good place to do business
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  It's always a Pleasure doing business with you!

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Another Good Job
Requested work (tire replacement, tune up, oil change, air filters) was done quickly and accurately, allowing me to get back to my daily activities with a minimum loss of time. The staff was ready to go to work on my vehicle when I arrived for my appointment. Additionally, the technicians performed a safety check, adding fluids as necessary. I felt welcomed and had the distinct feeling the dealership valued me as a customer. Great job!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you always for your Business and your kind words!  We APPRECIATE you!!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Great customer service.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your kind feed back!  We appreciate your business!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Personal Customer Service
It’s so refreshing to enter a place of business and be served with respect So many businesses today are self serve and have lost ALL aspects of personal customer service. Thank you.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 07/19/2018

PB
Pam B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
car owner
good customer service
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 07/16/2018

Mario G.
Houston, TX
07/13/2018 Category: Service
friendly people/quick service
great staff--quick and accurate service
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 07/14/2018

BK
Bob K.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service people are friendly and do great work.
I took my Genesis in for an oil change and was treated very well. I was even able to visit with Genesis trained mechanics regarding my car. Their service is very impressive, in my opinion.

Arlington, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I return from out of town every time my car needs its regular service. I know they will check everything and make sure my car is maintained well. Easy check in and check out. Good customer service.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 07/12/2018

ME
Mickey E.
service on Genesis
Dropped off for service & warranty work. Returned several hours later & service & warranty work completed.

Thank you for your feedback!  We always appreciate your business!

WG

BW
Bethany W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
As always, this team communicates well and does things expediently. They are always so helpful!

Thank you as always for your feedback and business!!

SF
Sandra F.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service at Hyundai. The employees are nice and doesn't take a crazy amount of time to get something done.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 06/29/2018

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service vacuuming
Service even vacuumed vehicle and cleaned windshield

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick
They had to order the part, which took about a week. But once they had it in, it was installed within about an hour.

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great staff excellent service.
I was very pleased with my service.

TC
Terri C.
Ozona, TX
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always !

Richard H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/19/2018 Category: Service
professional, friendly
since owning the vehicle (Genesis Coupe) there has been a loud noise coming from the passengers area. after two days of diagnostics, the technicians found the problem.
someone had left a set of car/house keys in the sunroof rear track. my vehicle is now as quiet as when new. i am a mechanic, and i would never have looked in the sunroof tracks
as the sound, to me was in the passenger seat. kudos to your people.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 06/19/2018

GL
George L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent sales and service.