Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

San Antonio, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Randy and Rudy are great. They answered all my questions and helped me through the entire process. I am from out of town and had to get my car serviced at this dealer. I would definitely come back to their dealership.

El Paso, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in to get checked for any recalls, they were quick to determine that there was a recall for my car. The service was as fast to be finished, very helpful and friendly.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Easy Service
I went in and got taken care of in a fast and friendly manner.

EA
Eloy A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great
Excellent and fast service, thank you!!!

Sarah S.
Carlsbad, TX
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Competent
Welcoming people, competent service.

TC
Teddy C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service at Car Town Hyundai USA in San Angelo, Texas
Each time I bring my Sonata in, I am greeted not only by the service manager but any employee that is associated with Car Town Hyundai USA (San Angelo, Texas).

LC
Luis C.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent results
I was impressed with the quickness and outcome of the work on my vehicle

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.

PB
Pam B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
great service and customer support
Provides great service and very friendly ,helpful and timely.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Service review
The people there are courteous and prompt. We have never had a long wait. Have never had a problem with their service.

JJ
John J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2019 Category: Service
great
always have gotten great service they know my car and history so I am always kept up to date.

KP
Karen P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is excellent!
Rudy and his crew are AWESOME! Rudy explained everything about my repairs and scheduled another appointment to complete the work. I feel comfortable that my Tucson is always safe to drive after they have checked it over. I don't ever feel like I'm being charged or work was performed that was unnecessary. And there is 'no pressure'. I trust them.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Simple. Customer Satisfaction.
Rudy and his team definitely make “it” about customer satisfaction. Thank you for all that you do!

Maria L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Willingness to get me in fast because I had car trouble and needed to get on highway again.
My check engine light came on. I needed to get car serviced ASAP because my work depends on lots of driving. They squeezed me in and got me back on the road in a matter of an hour. I’m truly grateful!

Roland C.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
car service
just a great place to to take care of a car.

09/07/2019 Category: Service
Battery died
Brought my car in to have the battery looked at. Had to have my car jump started because it would not start. Dropped it off during my lunch. They were able to get it in and come to find out my warranty had expired 2 weeks prior. They put in a request to have a good will service since it had only been 2 weeks and it was approved. Thank you so much! Was able to pick it up when I got off from work. They had my car sitting out ready for me when i got there. Love it!.

GN
Gregory N.
Winters, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. The best dealer service I have experienced anywhere.

OG
Ofelia G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/05/2019 Category: Service
As usual, based on past experience, this service was prompt and thorough.

Marisella G.