Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

BW
Bethany W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Gwen and her staff are always great and prompt. This time I called the same day to make an appointment and they found a spot to squeeze me in. I truly appreciate that they accommodated my busy schedule. Thank you very much!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Miss Bethany!  We are glad to help anytime!

Mario G.
Houston, TX
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly crew/great service/quick turnarounds

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business!

AF
Antonio F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony Sonata
I always had a very nice experience at Cartown Hyundai here in San Angelo yr customer service department is fantastic
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you as always for your feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!

Eldorado, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change mistake
Having to return to the dealership after being 10 miles toward home to have the underneath protector bolted back on after my oil change was very aggravating! This is the second time this has happened.
They did give me a free oil change and wash for compensation.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  Appologies for any inconvienence.  We appreciate your business!

KP
Karen P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Car Town Hyundai in San Angelo is 'top notch' for performing service on my 2010 Tucson. It's the only place I've even gotten it serviced and I know I can trust them to do a great job. The vacuuming not so hot, but hey it's not a car wash.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/12/2018

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of concern about my vehicle
I have no more comments

Thank you for your feed back!

Wall, TX
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Overall Good/Slight Disappointment
As far as completing the maintenance I requested, the dealer did an excellent job. There were a couple of things that I was disappointed in. The first, is the oil & filter change wasn't free. Every dealership I have every purchased a vehicle from, the first oil & filter change is free. I was disappointed to find out that this particular dealership didn't offer this. The second item that was disappointing was the fact that they recommended I not rotate my tires for another 2 or 3 oil changes. If I follow this guideline, it will be 18,000-24000 miles before the vehicle's first tire rotation. This is not proper maintenance for tires and they should be rotated every 6,000-8,000 miles. However, the one good thing to come of this was the service advisor did in fact ask if I wanted to still do the rotation. I appreciate them asking and trying to save me the money.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  We apologize for the disappointment you experienced her at our Little Dealership.  We will continue to perform Excellent work on your vehicle.  We will Continue to strive for that 5th STAR.  We appreciate your business and are here to help in anyway we can within reason.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs for years to come.

LC
Luis C.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Oil Change
Dealers appear to enjoy their job and customers
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/31/2018

KW
Kevin W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Always takes care of customers.the service techs are great, hard working people they definitely needs a raise. Also Gwen is outstanding goes above and beyond.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your KIND words!  We appreciate you, our valued customer, and your business!  We look forward to maintaining all of your service needs on this and every vehicle you bring to us or purchase from us in the future!

John W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Very accommodating, and the service work that I needed was completed on time. Thanks for going the extra mile!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your kind feed back!  We greatly appreciate your business!

PS
Phyllis S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The "Go To Place"
I love my Car Town Hyundai dealership! From my shopping experience to maintenance 5 years later it is always a pleasant experience. They are not pushy; And, they take care of anything I bring to them. I still love my 2012 Sonata. When, "IF", I need to upgrade, Car Town is where I'll be!!!!
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/23/2018

MO
Mark O.
Uvalde, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
They have really great customer service, wait time for service was fast and was out the door in minutes.

Thank you for your feed back!  We truly appreciate your business!

EA
Eva A.
Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your kind feed back!  We appreciate your business!

Mario G.
Houston, TX
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and friendly. Fixed problem as soon as possible. Can’t ask for more....

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business!

AF
Antonio F.
Service department
Your service department is excellent I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else be serviced

Thank you for your feed back!  We always appreciate your business!

BW
Buddy W.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
Your service manager went above and beyond to help us out after learning we needed to get out of town to see about a relative. With a short notice she went all out along with her service crew to get us on the road. Thanks so much.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you very much for your business and kind words.  We appreciate you!  We are proud to be your Service Team and look forward to many years of service with you!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful

Roland C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
not the same
The place has changed and every time we visit all new people.
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feed back.  We appreciate your business!

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Its where I bought the car so I find them to be trustworthy n convient. Their staff is very polite n sincere
I like that I can call and schedule my car in and that they also will sent reminders which is very helpful with my busy scheduled days. I just wish they had some complimentary drinks and snacks while you wait
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good place to do business
GWENDOLYNN L R., SERVICE MANAGER from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your feed back!  It's always a Pleasure doing business with you!