Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

BG
Branda G.
Eldorado, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service
My oil change and new filters were done in a timely manner.
No problems!

Michael R.
West Sacramento, CA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Had a great experience. Service reps were excellent and answered all my questions. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. Fit me in on a short notice and made sure I was happy before leaving.

PS
Phyllis S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The Car Town Hyundai Service Department is far better than any of the other departments I've dealt with. They are courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, and always very helpful. My Hyundai Sonata is still my favorite purchase over my prior vehicles. "IF" I have to replace it, I will definitely go back to Car Town!

Thanks,
Pshan

KW
Kevin W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is awesome
They go above and beyond to help had some problems they helped me out wish them the best

AF
Antonio F.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
My sonata
The service department at Cartown Hyundai in San Angelo is fabulous and you have a wonderful employee that works in the service department by the name of Trevor who keeps our Hyundai‘s running in tiptop condition we appreciate him

MA
Melvin A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the attention to detail. Many thanks!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Next time..
I wish your team would have checked the hybrid batteries located under the back seat.

Sandra C.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Charles and all the guys are great! You don't just buy a car you make friends.

Melvin B.
Big Spring, TX
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Going theextra mile
I was having issues with the paint peeling off the roof of my car starting at about 18 months. Since I lived about 100 miles from Car Town it was difficult coordinating getting the roof repaired. We finally hit upon a plan to have a body shop where I live do the repair and Car Town providing a rental while this was happening.
Car Town took care of setting everything up and insured it was done right. I couldn't ask for better service.

Roland C.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
service
great people

Diamantina S.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
Rudy was great with customer service

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Friendly Sales

EM
Ernesto M.
Alpine, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil & filter change
They quickly took care of the oil change I needed.

Mavis G.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service.
The manager was very nice, the mechanics got my car in and out in 30 minutes, and it was just a good overall experience.

TC
Teddy C.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Car Town Hyundai USA-San Angelo, Texas
Very professional personnel, very courteous, and the San Angelo Car Town interior is very clean.

BK
Bob K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Annual required inspection
I went in for my annual inspection required by the State. No problem, I was out within 20 minutes. Staff was courteous as usual.

KP
Kelly P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Tires
Said tires were 5-7 years old.
Car is only 3 years old and has original tires.
Didn’t understand that !

RZ
Raquel Z.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Rudy does a great job. He was able to get me in right away to service my car. Everyone that works there is very friendly.

Dorothy H.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly staff!
I love the service at this dealership. They are always friendly, efficient and timely

Christian C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
They treat me as part of the family, really helpful people and they gave me a awesome deal.
RANDY R., Service/Parts Manager from Car Town Hyundai USA responded on 04/18/2019

Wow!  Such great words for some great employees we have here.  We are very proud of the way we treat our customers and we will always be here to make sure you and your vehicle needs are well taken care of.  Thanks for the kind words.

Randy Riggins