AG
Astrid G.
Suzuki Aerio
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Astrid said, the business was able to give her a ride home and they are flexible and pleasant.

HA
Haillie A.
GMC Terrain
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Haillie said the staff fixed the issue and they were very quick.

Anonymous avatar
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/27/2018
Tire Repair.
Technician was able to quickly make the repair, remount the tire and get me back on the road within 30 minutes. Very affordable, very friendly and very professional. Customer service was outstanding, as we've come to expect.

RN
RICHARD N.
Toyota Tundra
04/25/2018
Responsive Truck Service
My 2006 Tundra had not been driven in a while and it was time to get it reinspected. Took it to Care 4 Cars who had worked on my vehicles before and they were very prompt in servicing the truck which passed inspection w/o problem. Recommend this business for any car issues.

SAMANTHA M.
04/25/2018
Highly recommend!
Rob and the crew at care 4 cars are always so awesome! They work with you no matter what. I recommend them as much as I can to everyone in the area.

Tom S.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service was good.

LT
Lee T.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Lee said they were really good.

HV
HARVEY V.
Acura TLX
04/19/2018
Care 4 Cars is the place to go if you want honest and high-quality service for your vehicle.
I am confident when I bring my vehicle to Care 4 Cars that Rob and his crew will give me an honest estimate and then provide the best service .

Jasmine B.
Richmond, VA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Jasmine said she spent $1,000 because her brakes were going to the floor and the mechanic fixed a bunch of stuff. Her brakes are still going to the floor.
Robb H. from Care 4 Cars Inc
AN UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCE
As anyone in this busines will attest, often, a vehicle that has " let say " shows signs of being neglected, arrives with a definitive MAJOR Front Brakes problem.  Litteraly, we needed to replace all front brake components and provided Jasmine our estimate, which she approved, even though we advised that the work being performed, may in fact, be greater cost wise, than the value of the vehicle in the condition presented to us.  As, and only until the front brakes were rebuilt, could we test the hydrailic portion of the braking system, and start the corresponding Bleed & FLush.  During this procedure, we discovered the rear brakes needed work, specifically a leaking wheel cylinder became painfully apparent!  Unfortunately, when Jasmine was informed of the additional rear brake work, she declined the work, and indicated she would be donating the car, which she did.  Now, using 20/20 hind site, we should never have started the work, and let her know the car was " toast ", and should be donated prior to initiating the brake repairs.  I find it interesting that her review neglects to point out the donation, as she writes in first person, as if she continued to use the vehicle.  We win most of the time, as one can perceive from the majority of our excellent reviews, however, we definitely lost this one, and a bad review score may be emotionally just what Jasmine needed...!

AT

DK
DAVID K.
04/14/2018
Battery for My Prius
I needed a battery for my Prius and needed it quickly. This is not a standard item, but Rob and Mike found the battery and replaced it in my car the same afternoon. It's great to get personal service from people that know you and your vehicles. Another successful visit to Care 4 Cars.

KP
Kristi P.
Volvo S60
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Kristi said the staff provided a good service experience.

EB
EDWARD B.
04/10/2018
Superior Service
Care for cars provides superior service at a fair and reasonable price. I have been a customer for more than 15 years and have always been satisfied with the performance and cost.

MEREDITH B.
04/10/2018
Honesty, price, friendliness.
have been coming here for years. see above

SHAWNDRE B.
04/06/2018
Rob n Mike
I love this place.I neva brung my bro or a MAN with.They help me understand my vehicle.1st car so they're quite patient.Good customer service.thank yous

DF
Dustan F.
Volvo XC90
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Dustan said they did a great job and his vehicle is working well.

MK

Reston, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/03/2018
Good job
I absolutely will recommend this place to friends

MICHAEL L.
04/02/2018
Excellent service, fast and convenient
Easy to schedule an appointment, excellent service, keeps me up to date on all recommended maintenance for my vehicle.

AP
ANA P.
04/01/2018
Professional!
This guys know what they do. Very professional and their customer service is beyond amazing!