BC
BILL C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/07/2019
Excellence in both repair and expeditious service.
Robb, & his friendly staff answered all of my questions, "showed" their work completion and explained every detail. Cost of service was in keeping with my budget and I would highly recommend Care 4 Cars Inc. Convenient location to Dale City, Woodbridge Manassas and I would travel further if needed for this hospitable reliable service.

KRISTIN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/06/2019
First time customer and now a loyal customer.
I had a tire plugged which i know isn’t much, but I called 5 other shops and first available appointments were 1 to 4 days out just to plug a tire in my trunk. I called Care 4 Cars and was told just come in we can get that done real quick for you. For $27.50 I expected they would plug it and throw the tire back in my trunk, but Mike said I’ll swap the spare too. Still cost $ 27.50. He even put my tire and jack back neatly in the case in my trunk. Thank again Mike, you saved my sanity!

Lake Ridge, VA
Jaguar XF
12/06/2019
Great customer service.
I trust Care 4 Cars to provide the best care for my vehicle. Everyone is knowledgeable and courteous.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/04/2019
Need of Battery
Got me in quickly and turned it around in less than an hour. APPRECIATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

TC
TOM C.
11/29/2019
Easy access, affordable and quality work
As above

JAMES L.
Ford Five Hundred
11/27/2019
Astonishingly quick appointment and service
Service light came on indicating 0% left of oil life on Tuesday afternoon, 1:30 PM. Called Care 4 Cars to see if a service could be arranged because of plans to travel (this is two days before Thanksgiving). Expected to hear "we're all booked until Tuesday/Wednesday, etc. next week." Instead heard, "bring it in at 2:30 PM". Did so and in less than 30 minutes oil was changed, computer reset to oil life 100% and some other safety/maintenance checks performed. Was done so promptly that had I taken Rob up on the offer to drive me home, by the time he got back to the station the service would have been complete. It doesn't get any better than this.

Honda Civic Si
11/26/2019
The service was prompt and everyone was very courteous. They answered my questions and offered good suggestions. And they are conveniently located on Old Bridge!

JESSICA T.
Kia Sorento
11/25/2019
Fast, great work. Nice people!
They took my car in for a oil change and trip check last minute. Got the job done and fast. They were great!

11/20/2019
great service
Honest, willing to answer all your questions, friendly personalities.

MARK C.

KD
Karin D.
Alexandria, VA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Karin said this business took excellent care of her vehicle. The employees showed good professionalism.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Nissan Rogue
11/12/2019
Quick Great service!
I always love working with Care 4 Cars! I dropped my car off for an oil change and trip check, and it was done in less than 2 hours. Each mechanic is very friendly and I always feel confident that they will take care of what is needed and let us know of anything additional. They are trustworthy, kind, priced-well, and quick!

JAY B.
11/09/2019
Care4Cars
always outstanding and honest service....I trust these guys

LISA B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/07/2019
Quick and thorough!
Solved my issue quickly and with competitive pricing.

PH
Paiman H.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Paiman said everything they did was good.

SAMANTHA C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/01/2019
Fast and friendly
Friendly, quick, and affordable service... what’s not to love?

JIM S.
10/30/2019
fantastic service, both for my car and customer service wise
Robb and his team were great. As somebody new to the area, I've found my new go-to place!

JOHN D.
10/19/2019
Excellent work and service!
These folks do excellent work and provide great advice and service. I had been having my tires replaced at another place but no longer. Order your tires from an online provider, have them shipped here and schedule an appointment for them to install them. So much easier!

HD
Harry D.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Harry said this business is always very professional. They get the work done quick and he is in and out on time.

GC
GERARD C.
10/16/2019
Outstanding
Vehicle Inspection in & out.
Great crew!
Friendly & Professional.
I strongly recommend them!!