LC
LINDSEY C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/03/2020
Excellent, speedy service
I was for in almost immediately for n inspection and the customer service was excellent

RA
ROBERT A.
Nissan Maxima
07/02/2020
Very professional and gets the repairs done quickly
Excellent customer service and very professional. I would recommend them to friends and family. Prices are also very fair

MJ
MATT J.
Manassas, VA
Dodge Durango
07/02/2020
Clear and honest
once again, I felt taken care of with Rob, Al, and the team at Care 4 Cars. I had a fair amount of work to get done and everything was laid out clearly with the rationale and the costs to allow me to make a good decision. Trust with a mechanic is critical, which is why we've come here for the past 10 years.

HD
Holly D.
Ford Five Hundred
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Holly said they did what she needed them to do.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Springfield, VA
06/27/2020
Knowledgeable tech staff
Knowledgeable and honest techs. Highly recommend this garage for repairs!

Hyundai Accent
06/27/2020

06/19/2020
Very professional
I’ve used this business before with my old car and I’ve recommended it to my friends.

06/18/2020
I moved to Virginia 3 yrs ago and I have been taking my car here for service. The service is excellent. I haven't had any issues and the detail information giving after your visit is extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

Manassas, VA
06/18/2020
Annual Inspection
They are very professional and honest people. Will not let you spend for what is not required.

TL
TRISH L.
06/17/2020
Honest, Knowledgeable and Fair Prices
Rob and his techs are honest , friendly and knowledgeable. They are fair priced and timely with their work. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs work on any type of car! Unparalleled service!

BW
BARBARA D. W.
06/17/2020
Tire fix
As always, Rob and his group did an outstanding job for the service I needed. Care for Cars has taken care of the family vehicles for over 15 years. Their services are greatly appreciated and trusted. I recommend Rob to all my friends. Thanks again Rob!!!!

CANDICE S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/16/2020
Always so friendly
Honest, friendly and helpful people. Have been taking my cars here for years. Love the service.

06/15/2020
Friendly service
Friendly owner and staff. Fast service and great information shared about my service. I was in and out quickly and felt valued.

GR
GLADYS R.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/11/2020
This auto shop is near our house so it's very convenient. Everyone is super friendly and polite and the service is great.

RICHARD M.
Kia Optima
06/10/2020
Car inspection
Followed my wishes of doing the modified inspection process of me staying in the car and taking part and in the inspection process.