10/14/2018
Reliable and Friendly
Personalized service, ease of scheduling, patience and thoroughness, all hallmarks of a reputable business - they are my go to place for car repair.

MIKE D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/09/2018
The people that work there
none work is well done

10/09/2018
Happy Outcome
I asked for the tires to be checked. Someone checked immediately and found a screw in one tire. He indicated that he could plug the hole and that it would not take long. He was efficient, and I was soon on my way.

Manassas, VA
10/06/2018
They are trustworthy.
I have been getting my cars worked on here for quite some time and I have never been disappointed with the workmanship.

PK
PATRINA K.
10/05/2018
Great Work and Great People
I love this place. The employees are educated and talk to you using understandable non-mechanic explanations. They provide great service at reasonable prices.

EB
EDWARD B.
10/05/2018
Care 4 Cars always does superior work on my vehicles!

BA
Top notch services!

Pontiac G6
09/28/2018
Always reliable
I always come to this shop to get major work done. I always feel taken care of and not advantage of.

09/25/2018
Inspection service
Very friendly and honest service

09/25/2018
Professional and honest
Rob and his team have taken care of my cars for 15+ years. They are great!

CHRISTINA C.
Great service- prompt- courteous
Efficient and timely, work to do a good job. Thank you

CAROL M.
Care 4 Cars Works With You
Our car needed an oil change. When I called, I was able to bring it in first thing the next morning, because that worked best with my schedule for the day. They made sure it was finished on time and allowed me to get on with the rest of the day. I feel confident bringing our vehicles here for service. We trust Care 4 Cars!

DOUG L.
09/21/2018
I was in a bind and had to drop my car off before opening. I was called and no work was done without permission. I needed a battery and they were fine with me buying one and putting it in. They even did my registration and. Inspection. Very satisfied.

SL
Stephen L.
Lake Ridge, VA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said they did everything he asked them and found another issue. They were timely and the price was right. The service was great.

AP
ALAN P.
09/16/2018
Tire repair.
Robb and his team were very friendly, honest, and quick.

THOMAS S.
Mazda CX-7
09/13/2018
Great service as usual
Rob and his team provide the usual friendly, timely rmed service. I recommend them for all your auto service needs.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/11/2018
Only Service I Trust
I’ve been coming to C4C since I moved to the area in 2016. There’s no wheeling and dealing at this shop; they know me by name, are respectful, courteous, and very efficient. I’ve never had a single issue and they know what they’re doing, and more importantly, clearly love serving the Lake Ridge community. Can’t recommend them enough!

Jessica M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said they were fantastic, great at this business.

LA
LYNN A.
Lake Ridge, VA
09/06/2018
Great service. Mike is the best.
As always service was quick and professional

TERRIE M.
Volvo S60
09/06/2018
Flat Tire Rescue
I had a flat tire caused by a nail. I called Care4Cars to make an appointment and they said to stop by. I brought my car in and one of the mechanics immediately went to work on putting in a plug. I was on the road in less than 30 minutes. What service.