JAMES L.
Lincoln Continental
03/06/2021
Quick correction of what could have been a very bad situation
Left front tire had slow leak due, as it turned out, to be from a nail on the inner side of the tire, not visible from the front or rear with the tire turned, only with running the hand over the entire tire on the inside. Rob's team found the problem recommended a solution that reflected technical awareness. The car is AWD and the wear needs to be quite balanced among the tires lest undue strain be but on the running gear. Rob's team knew that, recommended a cost effective solution, and executed it. Someone else might have said, "Yeah, we can put a plug in the tire," only to defer really serious problems for later.

JEFF D.
Fairfax Station, VA
02/28/2021
A garage you can trust
They always treat me fairly, and do good work.

DANIEL S.
02/26/2021
Very friendly and fast

SR
STEVEN R.
Lexus ES 350
02/25/2021
Always pleasant, efficient and fair priced.

Kia Optima
02/20/2021
Good care 4 my car
Friendly family owned business. Good service. A little pricey but it is so convenient to my home.

02/03/2021
I knew my car was in good hands.
I truly felt like my car would be taken care of, and that I would get good information to mae a decision on my radiator. I was really grateful that they drove me to my home nearby. I went there on a snowy day. Good, conscientious staff. A+ service. I would absolutely recommend them!

JOHN W.
Jeep Cherokee
Great service as always!
Robb and Mike provide very quality service at a fair price.

JAMES B.
Kia Sorento
Well done!
Well done!

SHARON M.
Great Place
They were very quick to take care of my needs. Was very friendly, made me feel at home.

LW
LEE W.
Jeep Cherokee
01/23/2021
Care 4 Cars - The Best!
I have lived in Lake Ridge for over 25 years. I have shopped around and have been ripped off by several establishments. Care 4 Cars is an honest, hard working business. So glad I finally found them. Rob, Pam, Al - just a great group of local folks who take care of your vehicle and won't deplete your bank account with fake repairs. Strongly recommend this shop for all of your vehicle needs.

Lee Widmayer

DE
DION E.
Land Rover LR3
01/23/2021
Friendly, Qualified Professionals looking out for your car and bottom dollar
Always feel confident coming here with any issue for my 2008 Land Rover LR3. They are always knowledgeable and work with me to ensure that I get what I need taken care of in a timely manner.

ST
STEVE T.
GMC Yukon
01/14/2021
Excellent Service, Quick and Reliable
This is our second visit in 6 months (with our second car) and service was excellent both times. Made an appointment, it was on time, thoroughly done, and completed on time. Customer service was friendly, helpful, and courteous. Definitely returning for future safety inspections. Great experience!

RON M.
Lake Ridge, VA
01/14/2021
Car inspection
Fast, thorough and courteous service.

JAMES L.
Lincoln Continental
01/07/2021
Why would anyone in their right mind go anywhere else for car service?
Car 4 Cars is undoubtedly they best auto service provider in the Woodbridge/Lake Ridge area. The title sums up my feelings.

TOM M.
12/30/2020
Cars for Care
This is a locally owned business. The mechanics are fantastic. I have been doing business there for years and have always had a great experience. They are known for being honest and always having a good price for parts and repairs. I highly recommend them. You can't go wrong taking your cars there.

Tom Magyar, Lake Ridge VA