06/11/2021

CHRIS B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/06/2021
Top Shop
Rob and Al are the best in the business. They’re Honest and only repair whats needed without all the hard sale nonsense. For minor repairs and
Maintenance, I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere but to Care4 Cars!
Long time fan and customer

VB
VICTOR B.
Lake Ridge, VA
06/04/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
Robb and his crew are outstanding. I’ve been going to him for 20 years. Never disappoints me. I highly recommend Care 4 Cars.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Lexus LS 430
05/30/2021
Recent work
I thought I needed break work or something on my 2001 Lexus. Rob did a thorough inspection and determined that all breaks and hubs on my car we’re are still good. The only work I need was a new battery in my fob.

Toyota Prius v
05/19/2021
Synthetic oil chains and general health check
Quick and efficient while I waited as they were ready when scheduled. Took a short test drive with me to ensure no issu s when I asked them to.

Rick G.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Rick said he always gets excellent service, Bob takes very good care of him and it was a great service experience.

SG
Sheldon G.
Lake Ridge, VA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Sheldon said he's been working with Rob since the place opened and he trusts them.

RA
ROBERT A.
Nissan Maxima
04/27/2021
Reliable, Professional and courteous. 3 words to sum that place up
Great people who do get work at great prices !

DONALD D.
04/24/2021
The work was done promptly and hassle-free.

MARK H.
BMW Z4
04/22/2021
Great dependable service
Rob and his team are great to work with, highly professional, dependable, and always deliver

SHARON M.
04/20/2021
Hometown owner
Customer service is amazing here. They don't make you feel like a number. Very professional and most of all nice to talk to!!

PG
PERRY G.
04/20/2021
Great service and location. Always go there for car service.

RAYMOND H.
04/19/2021
Super Fast Repairs
Our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee needed several repairs, to include wiring for the windows, a new radiator, and brake pads. The repairs were done expertly and quickly, the Jeep now runs like a new vehicle. Highly recommend this shop to all. Very satisfied.

CD
CHARLIE D.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/19/2021
The honesty and caring that they have.
Care 4 Cars was very honest and caring about the diagnosis of my vehicle and offered alternative ways to fix the problem.

RICHARD S.
04/16/2021
Gave my mustang a nice new thermostat and all the fixings to repair my air conditioner.
They worked fast and efficient and completed the job when promised.I always think I’m getting ripped off price wise but it does appear that they did a good job, and they do guarantee their work. And at about 100,000 miles, my horse deserved what was needed!