KERWIN M. on 01/23/2018
"Excellent work"
I trust the mechanics at this location. I always feel I'm treated fairly and the work is done right the first time.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 10:43 AM
SHAMIRA R. on 01/18/2018
"Excellent Customer Service "
This was my first time coming there and I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. This place was recommended by someone I just met at another car dealership that same day and I'm am pleased to say without a appointment they were able to accommodate my needs. I will definitely recommend this place and come back
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 07:40 PM
JAMES L. on 01/17/2018
"Service Beyond Expectations"
The car in question is a 1989 Cavalier Z24 convertible; it drives as tight as the day I picked it up because ALL the maintentance for it has been done by Rob and the team. They catch little issues before they become big problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:29 AM
JEFF D. on 01/14/2018
"My go-to-garage for maintenance"
These guys get the work done and won't try to sell you unnecessary extras. I trust them and I've been getting work done here for several years now.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:05 AM
Kevin K. on 01/13/2018
Spoke with Kathy. She said the staff were excellent, honest and respectful, which she appreciated.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Alex T. on 01/13/2018
Alex said the employees were good and friendly.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Diane L. on 01/11/2018
Diane said Rob, the owner-manager of the business, is excellent. He is the best. This is the only place she will take her vehicle. After the service yesterday, it is running like a brand new vehicle, and it is like that every time she takes it in. She also appreciates that they are local.
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
COURTNEY L. on 01/04/2018
"Great Service!"
My husbands family has been using C4C for almost 14 years and so naturally we would use their services as well. They are always kind and have helped us through many a tough spot! We even drove up three hours from our current home in Lynchburg to get our car serviced by them, we love them. They’re great people.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 07:22 AM
JAMES M. on 01/02/2018
"Tire support"
Dropped the car of late at night after daughter ran through a pot hole and blowing a tire. In the morning Robb found the car with another flat tire. I was leaving for a week and ordered tires from tire rack for delivery and installation by Care4Cars. They stayed in contact with me, and had the tires mounted, balanced and the car ready when we returned home. Nothing like having a neighborhood service station. We use them for all of our car maintenance needs!
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 01:35 PM
CAROL M. on 12/30/2017
"Professional, friendly and expert automotive service. "
Care 4 Cars is now our "GO TO" for all car care. We first came to get a second opinion when the dealer said we needed brakes sooner than we expected. Guess what? The brakes still had half of their safe life remaining! Care 4 Cars explained all about the mm required for safety. Eight months later we had them replaced at Care 4 Cars for less $ than at the dealer. Care 4 Cars has always been responsive whenever we've had a problem with our vehicles. Expert, professional service. Definitely recommend Care 4 Cars!
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 11:45 AM
GREG D. on 12/30/2017
"Very professional and user friendly"
Really great place to service your vehicle staff was great and very understanding. This is why care 4 cars inc. have been around for 32 years!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 06:30 AM
DONNA W. on 12/22/2017
"Consistently professional and reasonably priced."
Consistently professional and reasonably priced.
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 05:23 AM
SYLVIA P. on 12/21/2017
"My annual check-up!"
I have been a customer for many years, and even if I don't drive much anymore, I have always gotten excellent and courteous service. I appreciate the care I receive for my car and feel sure my car receives all that is needed to keep it safe and in good shape. I depend on Care 4 Cars and feel secure in the service I receive. Thank you!!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 06:44 AM
ZAHRA A. on 12/20/2017
"Very sincere and genuine help"
Every time I bring my vehicles in I receive wonderful service and great advice and recommendations on regular maintenance. There's never any hidden fees or surprise charges, every thing is always communicated and confirmed before any work is done and I appreciate that a lot.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 07:49 PM
JILL L. on 12/15/2017
"Service to customers "
My car started shaking severely at 6 am while on my way to the airport. I decided to leave my car with a friend and take Metro in Springfield. I called Robb from LA. We discussed what the problem could be. He arranged for the tow, called me with the problem and estimate to repair my car. When I returned 2.5 weeks later my car was repaired and waiting for me. Robb even offered to pick me up at home and take me to his repair shop to get my car. I feel Robb and his team went beyond normal service to ensure I had a working car when I returned. The cost was the estimate he gave me. Great personal service!
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 07:37 AM
Nicole W. on 12/15/2017
Nicole said they got her in and out fast.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017
WILLIAM M. on 12/14/2017
"Honest and Fair"
Honest, fair, trustworthy and accomodating. Not an easy thing to find when searching for automotive repair.
They have my repeat business whether for my work or personal vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:07 AM
CAROL M. on 12/09/2017
"Very Responsive!"
When I called about an urgent and immediate problem, Care 4 Cars worked me in to that daily schedule. My car was repaired and safely road ready again. As always, everyone I interacted with was polite, professional and caring. Care 4 Cars Cares about the drivers of the Cars too! Thank you for helping me so promptly and efficiently!
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 04:00 AM
GRANT R. on 12/05/2017
"Excelletn service. HIghly recommended"
Was recommended to C4C by a friend and decided to take my vehicle there for some brake work. Very glad I did. Excellent, personable service. My car was repaired quickly and efficiently. I plan on using C4C for all automotive service from now on.
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:53 PM
MIKE D. on 12/02/2017
"Personal, reliable, trustworthy service."
I trust the recommendations made. Only necessary work is done and I know up front what the cost will be and that it will be done right. I have used this service for many years and even after moving further away, I continue to use the service. I have recommended them to numerous people.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300