Acura TLX
02/09/2019
Another great service.
I had my car inspected at Care4Cars. As usual, Rob & Mike provided efficient and courteous service.

PG
PERRY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/08/2019
Great place for service
Great place for service. Been going there for years.

NU
NAM U.
Volkswagen Passat
Car inspection
Great job

CAROL M.
02/07/2019
You MUST bring your car to Care 4 Care Inc!
Once we learned what a great place this is, we have been bringing both our vehicles for all service. They just checked out our cars before a trip and didn't give us any extra, unnecessary recommendations to have done. How many dealers can you say that about!?! We completely trust Care 4 Cars and will continue to use their expertise. They fit us in when we have an urgent need and prices are very fair. Highly recommend them for all your Car Care needs!

SG
SHELDON G.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/07/2019
Friendly and honest ownership and employees
I fully trust Rob and the crew to evaluate and correct any auto problems I encounter. Its not often you can find a repair shop that doesn't pad the repair bill to add costs that are not real or necessary, but these guys are honest and trustworthy. I have been a client of Rob's for more years than I want to admit and never left feeling ripped off.

Jeremy S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the service was great, the staff did a good job on his oil change, and he was pleased with the performance. They were quick and efficient at what they did. So they did a good job, and he appreciates the service.

PR
PAUL R.
Toyota Venza
02/01/2019
Convenient location, friendly staff, and Buddy!
I'm fairly new to the Woodbridge/Lake Ridge area. Care 4 Cars serviced my car for a 70K mile check up and oil change and performed recommended preventive maintenance. The friendly staff kept me updated on their progress and expected costs. On the next business day I came back to have a part installed and it was done quickly, in a timely manner, as promised. My experience was positive and a foundation of trust has begun. I recommend Care 4 Cars!

Lee M.
01/31/2019
Still providing first-class service in little things, too
Once again my latest visit was easily and comfortably handled by Robb, Mike and the crew. Even though usually very busy, they are eager to help and make a customer feel like family. Good quality workmanship and fair pricing go far with me and their repairs don't need do-overs. They don't take forever to do a job, either. I highly recommend Care 4 Cars.

ND
NEIL D.
01/28/2019
Quick in and out Safety inspection
Quick in and out Safety inspection.

TV
THURSTON V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/26/2019
Personal and Professional service
Robb has a great crew working here. It is one of the few places where you actually speak with the mechanic doing the work on your vehicle. If you like that “hometown feeling” when you are getting your car serviced, this is the place. I have never had a problem with completed work and even better, I have never been “recommended” to have work done that didn’t need to be done.

Andrew S.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said everything was fine. The employees provided him with some bad information. He had to wait about an hour for his vehicle to be taken in. One of the mechanics came out to help him, and he was done in about 15 minutes.

RL
Rusty L.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said the employees were understanding. They were super. They worked with him on his service. They were accommodating to his schedule.

BR
BEN R.
01/22/2019
Bum Tire Repaired
Fantastic service and in a timely manner, back on the road in no time.

Kerrck S.
Dodge Challenger
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kerrck said the staff who fixed his tire was good, and got it done in a timely manner.

HL
HERB L.
01/17/2019
Integrity and service
I just stopped by to make an appointment to have a new headlight put in, but the young man in the shop offered to do it right away. Not only that, he noticed that our state inspection was due and he did that as well. We killed two birds with one stone in just a few minutes and never expected that. We love the service and the fact that we know we can trust what these guys tell us. We will soon be moving to a one level condo in the Rippon Landing area, but we will be coming home to Care 4 Cars to have our cars serviced! That's how much we valule the service and integrity we have found here! Georgina Leventhal

MIKE D.
01/14/2019
The workers
Always ahead of the game. looking out for there costumers.

01/10/2019
This place fix my long term car problem
Great job

JAMES L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/10/2019
Simply the best, simply the best mechanics in the area
Rob and his team have been servicing this automobile, a 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertible, for over 25 years. It performs, not just "runs", as it did when I picked it up at Nalley Chevrolet in Atlanta in February of 1989. They know the automobile better than I do, and have made sure every lubrication, every part replacement, and tuneup was done to specifications and the benefits of the latest technology. I'm sure if I brought in a Formula 1 racer they'd tune it better than the team mechanics could.

KH
KIMBERLY H.
Jeep Patriot
Amazing Garage
I love how the people are and that they treat you like a person. I’ve been to other garages and they never just fix what needs to get done, the other garages always try to get me to pay $1000 or more to fix something that isn’t even a problem. At Care 4 Cars, they always provide the best service. They’re so polite and helpful.

VB
VICTOR B.
01/07/2019
85,000 mile service
Fantastic service as always. Robb and his crew are knowledgeable, more than capable and personable. Thank you again for a pleasurable experience.