JAMES M.
08/21/2019
Exceptional Service
Despite a significant workload, they were willing to accept my daughters car for some required maintenance - ensuring we were confident that she could head off to grad school with a reliable vehicle. We really appreciate the courteous employees and professional service!

JAY B.
08/21/2019
Care4Cars is a great name
Outstanding services ... going here for over a decade

RAYMOND H.
08/18/2019
Fast, friendly, and efficient service
Highly recommend Care4Cars for all your service needs. Our experience there with our two vehicles has been outstanding.

AW
AMANDA W.
Nissan Sentra
08/16/2019
Friendly Staff
I pulled in with a flat tire. I was greeted right away by friendly employees and they were able to patch it very quickly. Thank you!

Billy H.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Billy said that the place did a great job, it was personable and quick.

AC
ANNEDORIS C.
Lexus ES 330
08/09/2019
Scheduled to my needs, and good pricing for service.
Thank you for taken good care of my vehicle on August 6th, 2019. I am a satisfied customer.

CAROLINE C.
08/08/2019
Feels like home
I absolutely loved my experience with Care 4 Cars Inc. From the moment I walked in, i was greeted warmly and everything was clearly explained to me about the work to be done to my car. When I left, that was the only work done to my car. Nothing else was added, no one came and made recommendations of "necessary" work to be done. I am so happy to finally find a place I can trust to take car of my car.

LAUREN M.
08/03/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I had a great first experience at Care 4 Cars Inc! Robb and his team were incredibly helpful and friendly, especially when I was fairly clueless as to my needs. They treated me with kindness and compassion, and helped take care of my car as quickly as possible. Thank you for your excellent service-I will most definitely be back!

JOHN R.
Cadillac STS
07/31/2019
Great Work As Usual.
You ordered the part in a short time for a good price. You installed it effectively . Love your work. It's so nice to have you here in the neighborhood. Thanks. Irene R.

CR
Carrie R.
GMC Terrain
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Carrie said the business's employees are honest and dependable.

AD
Anthony D.
07/29/2019
Trust
I feel that if I was not on the scene because of medical reasons associated with my military service that my wife could come here and find a family of friends that would care for her transport needs in the most prudent manner, at the best price, giving her back the safest vehicle she could have and assuring her that they would be their if any other issues needed work. This is the finest group of gentleman mechanics that I have ever met. Sincere, honest and just caring people. They will care for you. Trust them. If they get it wrong let them know but you also must always be fair as they will be to you and your family. They are just plain great folks.🚁

KL
KERRY L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/26/2019
great service and fun-friendly staff
Great staff and friendly fun staff. I trust the staff at Care For Cars to take care of my car

TOM M.
07/19/2019
excellent experience
Cars for Care has been my shop for the last 15 years. Close to home, excellent work and reasonable prices. Additionally they stand behind their work. Should you have a problem, they will make if right. You can't go wrong going here for any of your car repairs. Best place in town!!!!

RD
Robert D.
Manassas, VA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees fixed the AC, but when he left, it stopped working so he had to take it back and have the employees fix it again.

TL
TRACY L.
07/18/2019
Quality Work at a fair price
I have brought many different cars here for repairs over the years. I can always count on Rob and his team to correctly diagnose and fix the problem. I trust them to do a good job. That's why I keep coming back

DT
DAVID T.
Manassas, VA
Ford Expedition
07/15/2019
Our mechanic
Care4cars is our mechanic. Like a part of the family. Great team. Appreciate today's great service.

CP
Charin P.
Ford Fiesta
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Charin said the service was great. They were fast.

GL
GEORGE L.
Springfield, VA
07/14/2019
Consistently great service
Excellent communication, work, and fair pricing.

KN
KAREN N.
07/11/2019
Nicest People
I have been coming to Care 4 Cars for several years and have never had a bad experience.
The people are always friendly and they get your vehicle back to you very quickly. Will miss
them when I move away later this summer.

Andrew M.
Dumfries, VA
Volkswagen GTI
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that the place had excellent customer service, were quick, efficient and got everything done that he wanted.