Lake Ridge, VA
12/18/2018
Great Personal service and great work at a very reasonable price!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Springfield, VA
12/14/2018
Quick, efficient and honest!
Appointment made. Work done quickley and effiecently.
I appreciate their honesty and ability to get my vehicle needs handled.
I use them fr my personal and work vehicles and have recommended them to numerous friends - all have come away happy and satisfied.

BW
BOB W.
12/03/2018
Quality Service
Diagnosed a problem with my Toyota Sienna quickly and resolved the problem promptly and got me back on the road with a quiet car again. Thanks Rob for you and your team. Great work! Truly appreciate a local small business establishment the serves the community with quality and integrity. You guys are the best. Bob W

SCOTT C.
Jeep Cherokee
12/02/2018
Nice Service
Recommend this shop. Fast and good service

DA
DEBRAH A.
12/02/2018
Friendly, quick service.
Answered all of my questions. Took me on time and approximated the time of service accurately.

KK
KERRY K.
Manassas, VA
11/28/2018
Friendly honest service!
Care 4 Cars has experienced mechanics that have always provided great service in the four plus years I've been going there. They keep my car running good and never try to add on any unnecessary work. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Amanda S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said they did a really good job but she had to call to see if her vehicle was done because they did not call her.

KL
Katie L.
Newport News, VA
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the business provided good service. She said the business was there when she needed them.

BA
BOYD A.
Occoquan, VA
Lincoln Town Car
11/16/2018
Best auto repair!
Care for cars auto repair shop folks are honest, friendly and highly skilled....they are the best in every way !

JULIE S.
11/16/2018
Awesome place!
This place is always so quick and friendly. They give the best service and I trust them! That's hard to come by in a car mechanic.

BRIA M.
11/15/2018
Happy customer!
My car needed a safety inspection, and I was able to schedule an appointment for the same day, even though they seemed busy. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful (my two very curious toddler boys were with me). The inspection was done in a timely manner, and they recommended another shop in the area for my upcoming emissions inspection, since they do not perform those. I will be back when my car needs more work done. Thanks guys!

JAMES L.
Ford Five Hundred
11/14/2018
Continued Service to the Highest Standard
Though the service was a run of the mill oil change, Rob and his team thoroughly checked all systems to ensure when the car was returned, it was at 100%. This the the norm for service at Care 4 Cars. I would not think of going anywhere else for any service, or any type on my cars.

TYE B.
Pontiac G6
11/14/2018
Great Customer Service and competitive pricing
On 11/11/18 my car broke down in Manassas so I had it towed to Care 4 Cars which is in my community so next morning I received a call from Care 4 Cars mechanic who diagnosed the problem and gave me a price quote. He reassured that car would be ready same day. Needless to say, I was prepared to here an astronomical figure which included a week in the shop. Long story short, the repair tech was a man of his word and the price was less than originally quoted. Many Thx

Care 4 Cars Team
Tye Brown

NF
NICOLE F.
Jeep Compass
11/12/2018
Was able to call and schedule a same-day vehicle inspection with ease! Very timely, reliable service.

DAVID P.
11/07/2018
Honest & Quick
These guys are honest and stand behind there work. They are very quick as well. This was a very easy process.

DAVID H.
11/06/2018
Cost and customer service
No frills, pay for what you get, trustworthy, professional service.

JULIE L.
Warrenton, VA
11/05/2018
Helped me out last minute
I hadn't realized that my inspection had expired. Mike was able to get me in last minute, on a very busy day, and help me out of a bind. Very appreciative!

GMC Yukon
11/05/2018
Oil Indicator Light
Fast, professional and friendly are all words that describe the service received.

EA
Elie A.
BMW 135i
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Elie said they finished on time. They have clean work. Also they explained everything,

VP
VINCENT P.
10/30/2018
Excellent Service and Hospitality!
This was my first visit to Care 4 Cars Inc and I was very pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and professionalism in this local shop. I will definitely us bring my business to them again in the future!

I highly recommend them!