MINI Cooper Coupe
10/08/2018
Trustworthy and reliable customer service
The staff at CarLife have always been friendly, trustworthy and reliable automotive experts. They have serviced several of my vehicles over the last 6 years.

SR
SEAN R.
Kia Sedona
10/05/2018
Outstanding service
I trust Carlife to accurately assess my vehicles, and give the proper diagnosis. No upselling whatsoever on any of my vehicles. They will let you know least to most severe issues, so you can budget your repairs. I brought my 2008 Kia Sedona in for major oil leaks. Spark plugs were changed out. The next day it was running rough and the check engine light came on. Zack asked me to bring it back right away. They squeezed me in on a busy Friday afternoon to assure the problem would be resolved before the weekend. Turned out to be a defective plug. Jeff and Zack made the issue a priority. Carlife is not close or convenient for me to get to and from. I have many shops close to my house, some within walking distance. I will always go the extra mile(s) to make sure my vehicles are in good hands at Carlife.

Matt H.
Lexus IS 350
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the service the business provided was good.

JENNIFER and NICK K.
10/02/2018
Customer satisfaction is ther #1 concern
I called because I was hearing a sound after a recent service and I wasn’t sure if it was an issue or not. They told me to definitely bring it in and they would look into it. They were able to get me an appointment very soon and took the time to completely fix the issue under warranty and apologized it ever happened. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. I would definitely bring my car here for any maintenance fix or issue in the future.

Colin M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the staff was friendly, honest and trustworthy.

Kelan M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kelan said he was provided superior service.

FM
Freedy M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Freedy said the customer service was good, the environment was nice and the receptionist was friendly.

LC
Leonard C.
Cadillac STS
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said the service was easy to do. The price was as quoted, with no hidden fees.

RE
ROBERT E.
Nissan Murano
09/26/2018
Customer Service and Honesty
I loved the waiting room. Very comfortable

Customer service and care was awesome!

Work seemed to be honest. I had an alignment due to just putting on 4 new tires. No previous problems with the alignment. I was told there was a couple of small adjustments to be made by the mechanic. No other needed repairs noticed.

I was disappointed on how the coupon I had was handled. It brought me in as a new customer (and probably a future customer), but I was told prior to making an appointment that the cost would be around $75.00. When I went to pay, I was told that the alignment was already a "special" and the Coupon had to come off the non-special price. It still saved me about $20.00 from what I was quoted, and was still an excellent value. HOWEVER, the coupon did not state on it that there were stipulations.

HA
Heath A.
Tempe, AZ
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Heath said he waited longer than expected at the business to get checked out, but they did a great job.

GB
George B.
Toyota Prius c
09/26/2018 Category: Service
George said he had to contact the business to see if his vehicle was ready. He also mentioned that he did not receive a printout nor the text messages he was promised.

FD
Frank D.
Cadillac DTS
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the service was excellent and the staff was trustworthy and helpful.

Miran H.
Toyota Prius v
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Miran said her overall experience was good. They are clean, fast, and very professional.

MICHELE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/22/2018
I’m your biggest FAN
Thank you for the timely and professional service of my Mercedes 250 sport. Attention to detail, comprehensive check of vehicle was appreciated.

Michele S.

GC
GEORGINA/BETTY C.
Mesa, AZ
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/20/2018
Is a very nice place to go with yiur car,The people is kind and you can trust in what they said about your car
I have to said thank you for take care ours cars. My family is so blessing for have business like yours. Thank you for your help to my daughter I always will recomend yor business

Jeff S.
Nissan Murano
09/20/2018
Great service everyone was really friendly
I made a appointment with Carlife for my daughter's car from a referral from my neighbor who said Jeff runs a great business and is fair pricing. I took my daughter's car in for a oil change and inspect and oil treatment for some valve noise. I was expecting the worst, after they serviced the car and reviewed the next recommended items to be serviced, with NO pressure to have items fixed immediately. The folks were great and made me feel better about the used car my daughter bought a few weeks earlier. Thank you!!

MARY H.
Kia Sportage
09/19/2018
I received great customer service from everyone I dealt with. Even got introduced to the woman who changed my oil! I am always leary of mechanics since I don't know anything about cars, but I feel I got the facts and there was no hard pressure sell. I will be going back.

SK
SHARON K.
Saturn VUE
09/18/2018
Great Customer Service
Great to work with. They put new battery in my car when the one under warranty went bad after a year. Always pleasant people to deal with.

LW
LAURA W.
Chandler, AZ
Honda Civic Cpe
09/15/2018
Wonderful!
The team at CarLife is so helpful and trustworthy. I only want to take my car here! They do a wonderful job. :)

Mercedes-Benz C300
09/09/2018
Awesome place to do business.