SA
STEPHANIE and PHIL A.
01/29/2019
CarLife was recommended to me by a friend! I was impressed by their quick evaluation/assessment and the work was completed in a timely matter!

Mike M.
Arizona
Jeep Commander
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was done really quickly. The work was good.

GK
Garret K.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said he liked the price and staff's courtesy.

AMY S.
Scion xB
01/18/2019
Honest and willing to plan with you
We found this shop because we were so sick of the Dealer maintenance shop telling us every single visit that we had $1100 worth of work needed. We were referred to Jeff at Carlife and they have been honest and show pictures and give estimates before work is done. They will tell you what they feel really needs to be done and will plan with you for future work they foresee needing to be done. We love these guys!

JAMES G.
01/18/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
I heard about CarLife on the radio. Since they were a sponsor for one of the talk shows I listen to, I figured I would give them a shot. I was starting to have issues with my throw out bearing and clutch. Additionally, I had a leaky oil pan, rear main seal and valve cover gasket. I took it in after talking with Zach. The quote was very reasonable for the work that was needed. Thought the process both Zach and Jeff kept me up to speed on what was going on. We had a follow up issue that was handled in the most professional manner. If I have any care troubles that need work, I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Jeff and Zach were amazing and made the process extremely easy. Great job guys,”! I was very impressed with your operation, from the clean appearance to the service you delivered!!! I highly recommend CarLife in Gilbert!

ES
EDNA S.
Mazda CX-7
01/13/2019
Great experience!
Scheduled an oil change for the first time. Staff was very thorough and pricing is in line with the market. LOVED the inspection being sent via text WITH IMAGES so you know exactly what the technician saw! Staff was friendly and helpful! Highly recommend CarLife!

JULIE S.
Lexus GX 460
01/11/2019
Jeff the owner fabulous!
Jeff the owner is very honest, efficient and fabulous! I would never take any of my vehicles elsewhere.

RP
Robert P.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff at this business took care of him and got his vehicle out fast.

Samantha W.
01/08/2019
Amazing!
Jeff and Zack have gone above and beyond in ensuring my Jeep has been properly taken care of. Anytime an issue arises or I am in need of regular servicing, they go above and beyond in ensuring it’s properly taken care of. The best part, they provide pictures of all areas in need of repairs on your vehicle With a detailed description of the problem. As a Jeep owner repairs can be costly and they always ensure I am provided with the most cost effiecnet repair possible. Won’t be going anywhere else for repairs or servicing! Thank you for your excellent customer service and always going above and beyond!

01/04/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

BK
BRIAN K.
Chandler, AZ
12/18/2018
Amazing Experience with CarLife
Everything was fast and easy as always. I put 100% of my Trust in Jeff and his team and have had nothing but a good experience with every car on every visit..

AD
Ashley D.
Nissan Xterra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the service was timely and the staff was informative.

LR
Lance R.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Lance said that the business did a wonderful job.

JARON and BRANDIE A.
12/09/2018
Amazing
Professional, friendly, and trustworthy

Cameron W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said the customer service was great.

DJ
Doug J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Lexus ES 350
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Doug said that the business walked him out back and walked him through everything from top to bottom. He said that the vehicle is excellent.

DAVID C.
Volkswagen Passat
12/01/2018
VW Passat troubles
Took my Passat ro yhe shop and the crew worked hard to reprogram the new part. Took the time to keep me posted on the delay but took care of the problem without any extra charge from the origanal estimate. So far I had only good experiences with CarLife.

SR
SHERI R.
12/01/2018
Thorough review of vehicle.
First-time customer. Quick repairs. No pushy sales. Happy so Far!

WK
WENDY and JAMES K.
Toyota Tercel
11/29/2018
Quick, Friendly & Quality Service
Appointment was started right on time. All staff are friendly & helpful. They take time to explain things too!

Richard B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business takes good care of his vehicle.