FH
Forreste H.
Chrysler 300
11/14/2018
Awesome staff
Outstanding. Timely service. Humorous and respectful. Very professional. They took good care of my Baby!

ME
Minerva E.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/30/2018
Great, honest and reasonable
This is a very reliable and dependable auto shop. The staff was very friendly and diagnosed my problem quickly and had me back on the road quickly. I definitely recommend Carl’s auto.

TH
Teresa H.
Nissan Murano
10/26/2018
Friendly care
It’s the details! And seeing it finished completely and fixing what other shops would not or did not! Trustworthy service every time

TF
Tim F.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said the business does exemplary service. Carl and Bill have helped them out a few times, they are great people, and they do good work.

LL
L.B. L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2018
i took my vehicle in for a 27 point inspection before my wife took it on a trip. They found problems that could have led to her breaking down while she was away. I am thankful they pay attention to detail. Carl's offers top quality service from people who know what they are doing.

Melvin H.
10/22/2018
In love with my car again
The team at Carl's did it again. Great work and top notch communication.

Richard G.
Ovilla, TX
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the customer service was good.

Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Avalon
10/18/2018
Friendly. Fast. Thorough. Reliable.
I’ve been using Carl’s Automotive to service my cars for the last two and a half years. I can’t say enough about their professionalism, friendliness, and high standards. I would recommend Carl’s Automotive to anyone.

CR
Connie R.
Oak Leaf, TX
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/17/2018
Carls is the best!
We have been bringing our family’s cars to Carls for about 13 years. I am always confident that I will get the best price and service. I know that I can trust them and the work that they do. That is important to me. I am a customer for life and recommend them to everyone I know.

AP
Arturo P.
10/17/2018
From beginning to end customer service was excellent. I only dealt with Bill. Very informative and kept me updated. Bill was very straight forward and did offer great advice so that I would not waist unnecessary money. Definitely will recommend this place to everyone.

10/15/2018
Affordable
Love this place very affordable and very convenient since I live very close thanks for all that u do too keep my car running in top shape.

Joe D.
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service at this business was great as far as he is concerned.

SP
Stewart P.
Cadillac SRX
10/03/2018
Tune up Cadillac SRX
Excellent result. Drives with a lot more energy and smoothness. Accomplished in one day with no problems.

Jill

Joe C.
09/27/2018
Good and fast as usual
They fixed my daughters car faster than most dealerships could probably set an appointment

Josh G.
Lancaster, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2018
Awesome!!
Took care of my vehicle in a timely manner and great work! Excellent staff and great customer service...

AK
Andre K.
Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Andre said this business is the best.

BF
Brian F.
Ford
09/21/2018
You may find cheaper but you wont find better
Had car at another shop for 3 weeks and they could not sort out the problem. Carl found the issue the day it was dropped off and had it back to me in a couple days. The quality of work is excellent and the people there are friendly and informative. Only place I'll take my classics.

Mikal M.
Ovilla, TX
Ford Expedition
09/21/2018
Reliable work at fair price
I’ve taken my car to Carl’s for years. They’ve always repaired them right the first time and charged a fair price. They do not perform unnecessary work. I have also been quoted a price for work and then charged LESS because they pass discounts on parts to the customer. Really great to have an honest repair shop in town.

Joe M.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/19/2018
I have found a reliable and honest mechanic in Carl’s Automotive. Bill explained the issues I was having, what they would do to fix it, the cost and had it completed in a few hours.

SP
Stewart P.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/14/2018
Top Notch
Great place to have your vehicle repaired because of the personnel who work there- caring, dedicated and top notch in vehicle repair. They are always looking out for your best interest so you know if you will have problems in the near term with the vehicle or vehicle repair.