Glenn Heights, TX
INFINITI FX35
02/18/2019
Excellent service I needed my heater repaired on my car and I was expecting for it to be very expensive.when I first spoke to the gentleman over the phone he was very kind and also gave e an estimate upon arrival the employees were very pleasant and I also thought that I may have needed a rental until my car repaired being that they closed at 4 and it was already 11pm and I had gotten a rental just in case they called me around 230 and my car was ready! And the price was still what they quoted me! I would definitely be returning with any of my car needs.

PG
Phillip G.
02/15/2019
They can fix it all
Every time I have taken my car to them they fixed the issue at hand and returned it better than when I left it

RJ
Rodney J.
02/09/2019
Great attitude friendly people
If loving your auto shop is wrong I don’t want to be right. They will go the extra mile for you and I believe in their work, as should anyone.

Ferris, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Carl’s keeps our delivery vehicles on the Road
Carl’s does excellent work and keeps Metro Florist and Gifts delivery vehicles safe and on the road. Bill and Lisa are great to work with. The mechanics work it top notch. You can’t Best the team at Carl’s.

Ovilla, TX
02/07/2019

TY
Tim Y.
Lancaster, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
02/06/2019
customer service
Great work. Any place that receives vehicles from around the country to be worked on is worth a look at. Carl and his staff are the best. I can walk in and tell them I need an oil change, and without giving my name they, instantly print out a work order because they know their customers and there cars. Little things like this means they value their work and their customers. Due to this, I will continue to bring my vehicles here and will bring my truck that I am restoring as well.

Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
Excellent work. Again!
Carl’s takes care of me and my cars. Fast, friendly, dependable, reasonably priced, doesn’t try to sell me parts and labor that are not needed.

Tracy M.
01/30/2019
Great place and honest staff.
Carl's is an honest shop. They were the only shop that nailed the issue with my 2010 Explorer. Thanks Carl's for your exemplary service.

John K.
01/29/2019
Warranty work
We have gone to Carl’s for service on our vehicles for 20 years. They have always done good work for us and on the rare instance a situation resurfaced they resolved it no problem.

Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Avalon
01/26/2019
Fast, friendly, professional, reasonable price
As usual, they got the work I requested done quickly, with a friendly and professional demeanor at the counter, at a reasonable price. Carl's Automotive is fantastic!

Chuck W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Billie. She said that the place has serviced both of their vehicles for years.

CA
Charles A.
01/24/2019
Honest and dependable
I have been taking our family’s vehicles there for more than 15 years. Always right and reasonably priced

Silvia S.
01/22/2019
Trustworthy
Carls Automotive again displayed nothing less then the highest quality of work. We will not use anyone else for servicing our vehicles

01/14/2019
Reliable dependable
Trust

ES
Eric S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/13/2019
2003 Avalanche
Great and dependable service every time.
Highly recommended this place for all your automotive repairs.

BC
Brenna C.
Cadillac SRX
01/07/2019
What a great experience
We are new to the area and had met the owner at Bob’s in Waxahachie which is why we chose Carl’s. What a great choice! They were all friendly and helpful and did a great job. They communicated (Bill) with me and kept me posted on the issues and responses from our insurance. Their work is good. We will for sure be back in future if any issues with our vehicles.

Ovilla, TX
12/28/2018
Reliable work done here
I’ve been coming to Carl’s for a number of years. They always fix my car right the first time. They do not perform unnecessary work and their prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.

Silvia S.
12/25/2018
Excellent work
Carl's Automotive is a place where you can feel confident that the repairs are being done efficiently and at a reasonable price. Thank You!

LH
Lonnie H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/23/2018
They earned their reputation decades before I moved here and have kept earning it.
A good mechanic brings piece of mind when your ride is down. These folks have been in Red Oak for decades and have earned their trusted reputation. They will get the job done right and for a fare price. I have had confidence when referring friends and family to Carl's!

Joe F.
Palmer, TX
Kia Sorento
12/03/2018
Honesty and reliability
I have been using Carla auto for the past 10 years for all my auto repairs. Bill is always true to his word on working on my cars.