Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Cathy M.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Best Car dealership in Danville, Il
Always excellent service. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. I love Hundai cars period. Good value and dependable.

Jerry C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Product
I absolutely love my car and all of it's features. I feel very safe driving it anywhere.

Veedersburg, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Little disappointed
Service was good just took way too long for an oil change. 40 min before moving my vehicle in.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Mr. H,
First and foremost please allow me to apologize again for our delay in servicing your Hyundai on your most recent visit. I know your time is important to you and it is important to us, as well. I was more than happy to pay for the service in question, and would be more than happy to pay for your next service if you are willing to give us another chance.
Since your visit we have put systems in place to insure such delays do not recur, and are always striving to improve our service.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Reduced Tire Pressure can be a big deal!
They spring into action right away when you come with your car. I needed a tire checked for a leak. Service manager, J. R. was able to get me in right-a-way. They sprayed a liquid on the suspect tire and found bubbles . This was a positive sign that the suspicious tire needed a repair! In under an hour, Carmack Hyundai had my car fixed up and had me on my way. Wow!
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Mr. H,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I'm glad J.R. was able to take care of you and get you back on the road in such a timely fashion. It's always great to see you in the service department here at Carmack, and I'm sure we'll see you again soon.

Kenneth S.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change
great job
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Mr. S,
It's always great to see you in our service department, and as always we appreciate your taking the time to give us a great survey. Have a wonderful 4th of July and we'll see you on your next visit.

TT
Teresa T.
Champaign, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Ms. T,
Thank you for choosing our service department for the routine maintenance we recently performed on your Hyundai. Please let me know what we can do to earn that fifth star the next time around.

MY
Mary Y.
Catlin, IL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
The reason I always come back here is the great experience. Again they did not let me down. The service here is friendly, fast and thorough.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Ms. Y,
We're always happy to see you in our service department and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your feedback. Hope your summer is off to a great start, and is free of any more flat tires!

Mariann M.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Good sevice
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Ms. M,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what we can do to rate that fifth star on your next visit, and in the mean time enjoy your summer.

AW
Adam W.
Williamsport, IN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
A great experience as always
Both service departments at Carmack employ a good group of people who aren’t afraid to go the extra mile. Every time I’ve taken a vehicle to either shop, they’ve been professional yet personable and timely about getting the job done while doing it right.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Mr. W,
Thank you so much for your feedback, it's great to see we are taking care of all of your service needs. We strive to provide our customers with friendly, professional, and timely service, and it's good to know we are meeting those goals. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GW
Gary W.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/01/2018 Category: Service
My very favorable recommendation
I have done business with Carmack for years , bought many cars from them
Always had the best service from them . I know almost every one that works their.
Yes I will return.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Mr. W,
We thank you for your continued business and for providing us with your feedback. We're glad to be your dealership and service center of choic, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Until then, emjoy your summer!

NR
Nola R.
Alvin, IL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
X
They are very helpful
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Mr. and Mrs. R,
We hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend! Thank you once again for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your feedback. Your input is important to us and it's good to see we're taking care of your service needs. We'll see you on your next service visit, though probably once or twice before then.

TF
Teddy F.
Georgetown, IL
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Courtisy
Kind and considerate people
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Mr. F,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback by taking the time to complete the survey. We're glad to see everything went well on your most recent visit, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

TO
Tod O.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Sevice was OK
I like the service department as far as them only servicing Hyundai. I don't like the fact that when your car is finished ( and yourself is on a time schedule) that it sets for 20 minutes before they tell you its done..
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Mr. O,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will address the timeliness of the service department with my staff and the waiting room/parking lot with those in charge of facilities. Have a good holiday weekend.

Brinna M.
Tilton, IL
Amazing
I bought a 2013 Hyundai sonata and could not be more happy with their service dept!

Ms. M,
We were very happy to help get your Sonata and you back on the road, and we hope to see you every 3000 miles for your maintenance needs. In the mean time, enjoy your holiday weekend!

Ridge Farm, IL
They were great!
I went into the carmack dealership excepted to be turned away. I worked with Brandon Gore and he was able to get me into a brand new vehicle with a much lower payment despite being upside down on my current vehicle loan. I also found a little knick in the tail light after I got home and messaged Brandon about it and he had me in immediately to have it fixed free of charge. The service department was great also!

Ms. D,
I'm glad we were able to take care of that tail lamp for you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to being the service department for you and your new car for many years to come. Enjoy your holiday weekend and we will see you next visit!

Dave W.
Chrisman, IL
Title
People and service were great.

Mr. W,
Thank you so much for choosing us to be your service department, and for taking the time to complete the survey. We're glad to see we are taking care of your service needs and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Don H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Don hutson
from mr. Lucas on to the general manager to the service department I did them all high-ranking outstanding work thank you and I will definitely recommend you in the future
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Mr. H,
Thank you for the kind review. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to see you and your Accent in our service drive for a long time to come!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place
Got a new weather stripping installed as a warrenty coverage on the drivers side.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Mr. H,
Hello again! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us...again! Seriously, though, we honestly do appreciate your input. Enjoy the warm weather and we'll see you on your next visit.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place.
This was my free oil change as a new car and it also got a computer up date.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Mr. H,
As always, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for the excellent survey score. It's always a pleasure to see you in the service drive and we look forward to your next visit.

James C.
Covington, IN
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick, professional service
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Ms. C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey, we greatly value your feedback. Hope all is well across the border, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.